Very Touchy Finale Episode

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Friends I know its now three days since the Final Episode of MB was aired but i just got down to watching it and wanted to make this final post on the forum.

I had read the update of what happened in the final episode and was impressed with the way it had been wrapped up. But when I saw the episode (Only yesterday I managed to do so), I could not believe that they had done such a good job of it.

Right till the last 15 minutes or so IMV was shown as his old arrogant self not wanting to accept any thing other than what he wanted done.But that little pep talk given by Devki and the mention of her mum did the trick.It brought IMV's giant-sized ego crashing down. Also Devki's talk with BB was most illuminating.

Well all said and done the CVs did the best they could given the limited time they had to wrap up the show, and I think they have done a wonderful job of it...Both the entire show from stating and the finale also.

IMV's resurrection as Masterji's Ishwar was a treat to watch. So also was his acceptance of Charu after all these years. ASnd the bonding between IMV...sorry Ishwar and Devki was most touching.  I don't know about other viewers but I am not asdhamed to say that I had tears in my eyes from the time IMV became Ishwar again.

So with this I bid Alvida to IMV and the show and the entire cast and crew. And there is a silent prayer in my heart that they all come together again soon and give us another show which is worth watching...even if it is for a short time only.Because a show like MB is worth more than 100 other saas-bahu sagas on Indian TV. Those shows are a dime a dozen but a classy show like MB is one in a million.

Thanx to the entire team of Mukti BVandhan for giving me a show which will remain etched in my heart for a long long time to come...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saunee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Mehek,

you are right..it also made me cry...a very touchy episode i have seen so far...when devki cried while hugging BB.. I was literally cried for her...

seriously CVs have wrapped the show in a very good way...