Shimmerr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
cant wait for the update dear!!
sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
PART - LXIV

Geet informed her mother that doc gave the delivery date and Rano got worried as Geet would be alone and it would become difficult for her to handle the child alone. So Rano informed Mohindar about Geet's delivery date and thought of coming to Bangalore in advance to be with Geet...but before Rano came to Bangalore baby is eager to trouble his mama and landed on this planet in the absence of elders.

7:15 AM @ Handa Mansion

Titu: mom where r u going?

Rano: mai didi ke paas ja rahi hu

Titu: but still there r 2 days right?

Rano: titu kya farak padta hai if i go there 2 days in advance

Titu: mom i will also come with u

Phone rang and Rano attended the call...it is from Vicky and he informed that Geet gave birth to a baby boy last night...she got surprised and informed the same to Mohindar.

Rano: Titu u r also coming with me...inform this to dad also...babaji aap ka shukar hai

3:30 AM @ Hospital

Maan called Vicky from the hospital after finishing off their petty fights...Vicky came to the hospital immediately after receiving the call.

Vicky:he is so cute...bro y didn't u wake me up...did u inform dadima

Maan: Geet delivered the baby  at 1:23 AM...i am very much worried about her and didn't think of anything else...i didn't inform dadima yet...we will inform her after few hours...she would be sleeping

Vicky called Dadima, Rano and Pari in the early hours of the morning and informed them about Geet's delivery...Dadima immediately took the next flight to Bangalore to meet junior khurana - the heir of the khurana Empire.

XXX

Pari: Yash wake up...wake up...i have a good news

Yash: what happened Pari?

Pari: it's a boy?

Yash: kya baat kar rahi ho?

Pari: first open ur eyes and look at me...now listen Geet gave birth a boy yesterday night...i am so excited...i have to meet the baby...get up and make it fast

Yash: ok..ok ...we are going

Yash's self thought: OMG!! i don't know what is waiting for us there?...hope everything would be fine

XXX

Yash: congrats!! Maan

Maan: thanq

Pari: Geet...OMG!!! he is such a cutie pie...hey he is smiling

Geet: he is waiting to say hi to his maasi

Pari kissed the baby and took him into her hands.

Geet: baby ask maasi when is she going to give u a friend to play with

Pari turned away from Geet searching for an answer...Yash got worried about Pari...Pari's eyes became moist ...she is struggling not to cry and ruin the moment

Pari: voh...voh mai itni jaldi aunty nahi banna chahti hu..isliye

Geet: stop it Pari...ab nahi toh kab banoge..me and my baby are demanding for a baby friend

Pari managed to smile and sat beside Geet on the bed with the baby in her hands

Pari: thik hai...maybe ur second child might get a good company

Geet: OMG!!...one more child ...first let me relax

Pari: but Geet i am not sure my baby would be so cute like that of urs

Geet: so what ...i have an idea...next time we will exchange of our kids..what do u say?

Pari smiled and said halfheartedly

Pari: ok done we will exchange our kids...next time when u give birth to ur second child

Geet laughed and gave Hi5 to Pari. Yash and Maan are listening to their conversation...Maan got worried when he heard that they would exchange their kids...he slowly went near Pari and took the baby from her hands and came near Yash.

Maan: Yash inka koi bharosa nahi hai...we have to be careful otherwise they will do it for sure

Yash: don't worry Maan...aisa kuch bhi nahi hoga...because...

Pari: Yash plz...

Yash: let me complete

Pari: no not now..plz listen to me

Geet sensed something is bothering both of them and she placed her hand on Pari's hand.

Geet: what's wrong?

Pari: nothing

Geet: yash what's wrong?

Pari: no Yash...Geet i said there is nothing

Geet: yash i am asking u

Pari started crying and Geet didn't understand what's the problem.

Yash: u can't exchange ur kid with ours...because Pari could never become a mother

Geet: what r u saying?

Yash: yes Geet she can't conceive...she has a problem in her uterus...she couldn't give birth to a child

Geet became dumb ...she didn't know how to respond and what she should say to console Pari.

Geet: when did u know this?

Yash: jab tum apne myka me ho...we went to the hospital to get treatment for the food poison...Pari thought of consulting doc about getting pregnant...so we consulted the gynec in that hospital...then doc examined Pari and thought the case is abnormal...she conducted various tests and confirmed that she cannot give birth to a child

Geet felt very bad that Pari is hiding this from her from so many days...she remembered how she used to tease her despite being sad...she felt ashamed of herself as she was unable to recognise Pari's problem...she is searching for words to talk with her...she is feeling guilty for not being with her when she needs her...Maan felt really bad for Pari he placed the baby in the cradle, went near Pari and placed his hand on her shoulder.

Maan: pari we will find some solution to this ...plz don't worry...we will consult some other doctor and get the second opinion

Yash: thanx for the concern Maan...we have consulted all the well known doc's in the city...but the result is same 

Geet didn't say anything to Pari she hugged pari from the back and Pari took her hands into hers'...Geet is also crying along with Pari...Pari noticed that Geet is crying and she wiped off her tears.

Pari: Geet y r u crying for my bad luck...it's not written in my fate to have a complete family...chalo maa nahi banpayi par maasi toh bangayi...thanx to u

Geet smiled uncomfortably ...someone opened the door and everyone turned towards the door. Titu entered inside with a big teddy in his hands.

Titu: mamji agaye..where is the baby?...hi pari di...jiju hatiye mujhe apni bhanja se milna hai

With the entry of Titu the situation changed and smile appeared on everyone's face..Pari wiped off Geet's tears and signalled her to smile. Titu placed the teddy on Geet's lap and moved Maan aside who is standing near the cradle to take the baby into his hands. He took the baby into his hands...the baby woke up and started crying...titu is struggling to hold the baby properly. Pari suddenly got up when she heard the baby crying and went near Titu...she took the baby from Titu's hands.

Pari: Titu what r u doing?...u have to be careful..see u made him cry

Titu: sry di

Geet is looking at Pari and her concern towards the baby

Pari: sit on the chair...and now take the baby...be gentle u might hurt him

Titu followed her instructions and started playing with the kid

Geet: Titu where is mom and dad

Titu: they are coming

Maan: didn't they come along with u?

Titu: ya .. but i came running to meet the baby

Everybody laughed listening to him..Rano and Mohindar came inside and Geet felt happy when she has seen her mother.

Rano: Geet how r u?...u didn't listen to me see now what happened .. u have delivered in advance without anyone...

Geet: Mom i am fine...Maan is there to take care of me...u can scold me later don't u want to meet ur grand son

Mohindar went near Titu and Titu is refusing to give the baby to his father.

Titu: i came first ...others have to wait

Rano: Titu kya kar rahe ho...give the baby to papa

Mohindar took the baby and wondered whether the small girl he always thought his Geet to be gave birth to another baby..now he is grandfather of this small baby boy which made him feel proud.

Vicky went to airport to receive Dadima and he came to the hospital along with her. Already the room is filled with so many people and 2 more persons got added.

Vicky: hi Titu...when did u come?

Titu: just an hour back..how r u?

Rano gave the baby to Dadima

Dadima: Maan hum bahot kush hai ... he is just like ur father

Everyone became silent listening to Dadima

Maan: dadima?

Dadima: ha Maan...ur father is also like ur baby when i gave birth to him

Vicky placed his hand on baby's cheek

Vicky: like our father

Dadima: yes Vicky...one more generation in our Khurana's ...Maan u have become a father and it's ur duty to teach him how to become a good human being and how to make proper use of the power being a khurana

Dadima gave the baby to Maan and went near Geet ..she placed her hand on her head.

Dadima: how are u feeling now Geet

Geet: ji mai thik hu

Dadima: Vicky give me the box

Vicky gave her a box which he brought along with him...Dadima opened the box and showed the box to Geet...it's a diamond studded necklace

Dadima: ye app keliye...khurana khaandan ko varas dene keliye

Geet is looking at her mom...Rano nodded indicating her to accept the gift..Geet smiled and took the jewellery box from her.

PRECAP: didi ye naam acha hai...no bhabhi this sounds good..Maan this one is nice

P.S: sorry for typos and other mistakes that have crept because of my limited knowledge

Edited by sldeeps - 12 years ago
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Me first again, YAY

Hey Deeps,

Cute Update.

It's sweet how everyone was having fun with baby.

Well, thought was right that Pari has some serious Problem & here it comes out finally. 2nd Baby exchange was not put in there just like that now, was it?

Precap; It seems, Pari is going to be the one to suggest the name for baby that Geet will like as everyone is throwing ideas. 😆

Edited by serenelove - 12 years ago
Atiffa thumbnail
awesome update!!!
Cont soon
Luv
TC
Atiffa
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update dear loved it i knew that pari couldn't conceive feeling really bad hey can't the have test tube baby hope they consult doctor for test tube baby
lalitha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
nice update
thanks 4 pm
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

👏 wonderful update...

mindblowing ...
dearie...
Edited by maansee - 12 years ago
mahi.ve thumbnail
awww poor pari flng vry bad 4 her
nice update
con soon
thanx 4 d pm
todayzstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update..
luvd it..
cntnue soon..
MunaMeet22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
feeling proud that u liked my name-meet...
omg,yaha to meet ko lekar dhum dharaka ho chki he...accha hua ki tum khud name decide kia...