Users

Frequent Posters

mitzi11 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
sensous & hot update
GurruKiDeewani- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loved the update that was hot and beautiful. 
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey Deeps,

Maan's hint & Pari's advice did the work finally. 

Still Maan tried many things to keep Geet comfortable.😛

Continue Soon. 

Originally posted by: sldeeps

yar agar kisini ne sahi baat bola toh uska khadar karni chahiye😆 aise majak nahi udate...Maan got hurt ek toh tigress pass nahi aane deti aur doosri taraf log uss pe hass raha hai😒

After ur empathetic statement it is more like oil in fire 😆 I am laughing even harder. 🤣Edited by serenelove - 12 years ago
Speechless thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Waiting... Edited by Speechless - 12 years ago
Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Naughty Maan and his skeptical Sherni went for honeymoon and then...
Pehle din - sight seeing 😲 par.. doosare din 😳 😳 toh ab batawo aage kya hoga😍😍
anky_1205 thumbnail
WoW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome update.
soniyasharma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update!!!!!!!!
dont hav words 2 comment...
i m speechless...
riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am not in a position to say anything. when reading i was feeling nervous, I wish every pair should be like this in this world. awesome , blushing update. thanks. U r marvellous👏 Edited by riatagore - 12 years ago
sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
PART - LIII

DAY - 4: Early Morning

Maan opened his eyes and has seen Geet sleeping in his arms.He has seen a hair strand fell over her closed eyes, he removed the hair strand and tucked it behind her ear...he has keenly observed her face and again removed the hair strand and placed in it on her eyes. He smiled looking at her face with the hair strand slightly moving on her closed eyes.

Maan's self thought: u r looking nice like this only

She moved a bit and hugged him tightly, she frowned trying to open her eyes. Maan immediately closed his eyes pretending to be still sleeping. She opened her eyes and stretched her hands saw him and thought he is still sleeping...she looked at him for few seconds and whispered in his ears "BAD BOY" and smiled to herself. She removed his hands around her and sat on the bed, "Geet" said Maan without opening his eyes and pulled her towards himself. She thought he is murmuring in his sleep.

Geet: i will be back in a second honey

She took his shirt which is laying on the floor and wore it, she has seen the roses which appeared still fresh because of the cold climate and plucked one rose from the bunch of roses decorated on the wall. She took the rose and went near him and laid on his chest.

Geet: i am back honey

She took his hands and placed them around her waist...she placed the rose on his lips and traced lines with the rose on his upper and lower lip. He is enjoying her mischief and controlling himself not to smile or open his eyes. She used the rose to trace his eye brows, nose and draw circles on his cheeks...she rolled the rose on his lips...she smoothly touched his ear with the rose. Her feather like touches with the rose is causing him ticklish sensation and he is trying hard not to smile. She plucked the rose petal and placed it on his lips... she bent forward and kissed smoothly on the petal and brushed his lips with hers'. Maan ate the rose petal and chewed her lower lip. She got startled for his sudden wild kiss...he kissed her passionately and remained still for few moments touching her lips with his' holding her head with his hands...after few moments he released her from his grip and she moved backwards...and Maan raised to a sitting posture.

Maan: voh mera shirt hai

Geet: so

Maan: give it back to me

Geet: shut up

She pushed him back on to the bed and laid on his chest and hugged him tightly and said with a husky voice "MAAANNN" 

Maan: hmmm

Geet: MAAANNN

Maan: hmmm

Geet: MAANNN

Maan: what?

She bit his cheek and said "i am gonna eat u"

Maan: oh god!!...if u feel hungry let me get u something..but plz don't do anything to me

Geet: no i want to eat ur cheeks

She bit him harder this time

Maan: hey...stop it

Geet: no

Maan: u DEMON...stop it

She held her hands tightly to control her and bit her ear lobe...she hit his forehead with hers' and ran away from him.

Maan(smiled): little DEMON

@ Mount Titlis

Geet: what is waiting for us here?

Maan: we are going to see the swiss Alps

Geet: SWISS ALPS???

Maan: ya...we have to go by Cable Car to have a magnificent view of the Alps

Geet: chalo ...jaldi chalo...it's sounds really exciting

Geet: OMG!!! Maan this is so beautiful...look at that...i can see the peak of the mountains

Maan: ya

They got down and Geet started playing with the snow they enjoyed sledging in the snow and she tried to make balls with the snow and threw them on Maan. He tried to escape from the snow balls initially but later he also joined in the snow ball fight.

Geet: Maan what is that?...y didn't u take me there?

Maan: voh...Ice Flyer...u want to go by Ice Flyer, come let's go

Both of them got seated in the IceFlyer. Geet remained silent and didn't even move her head she placed her hands on the rod and held it tightly even before it started moving. Her palms and feet are sweating out of fear...Maan didn't notice this, she is the one who insisted to go by Iceflyer so he thought she doesn't have any problem with the heights. It started moving and after few seconds they are hanging below the sky and above the ground their legs are swinging in the air without any support.

Maan: amazing...hena Geet

He didn't get any answer so he turned towards her and has seen that she is closing her eyes.

Maan: Geet r u ok?

He moved her touching her shoulders. She hugged him hiding her face on his chest.

Maan: hey that's ok...shall we get down

Geet: NO

Maan: what?...don't u feel scared?

Geet: ya

Maan: then i will do something so...

Geet: No...don't do anything

She entwined her fingers with his and moved away from him. She took a deep breath and opened her eyes.

Geet: OMG!!!...we are hundreds of Kms above the ground...OH MY goodness

Maan: if u r very much scared then y did u ask for this ride

Geet: i am scared of heights but iska matlab ye nahi ki mai dar ke rukh jao...dar toh sab  ko lagta hai phir bhi dekho even that small kid is taking the ride...then y should i back off

Maan's self thought: darti bhi aur karti bhi

Now she completely got rid of her fear and started shouting loudly "MAAANNN"

Maan: hey Geet...what r u doing?

He couldn't control her... she is shouting still louder

Geet:MAAANNN...III...LUVVV...UUU

Maan got shocked listening to her... she told him 1000 times that she hates him, but never told him that she loves him. For Maan I HATE U means I LUV U..he never expected I LUV U from Geet, he felt extremely happy. Geet noticed Maan's happiness and realised what she said.

Maan: kya chilla rahe ho...phir se kaho

Geet(blushing): kuch nahi

Maan: acha...cheek ke saari duniya ko bata sakti ho..par mujhe nahi bata sakti ho kya

Geet: ha i don't want to tell u...stupid...u should be the one who should tell first

She hit him on his shoulder and pushed him, he got hold of her hand and kissed her on her lips. She broke the kiss and hit him again..."I HATE U"

Maan: I HATE U TOO

She hugged him tightly and kissed him on his cheek. 

Evening @ Villa

Geet is watching the TV sitting on the couch...she is watching peepy songs tapping her feet to the beats of the music. Maan came and sat beside her on the couch, she gave the remote to him and laid on the couch placing her head in his lap. She closed her eyes listening to the songs that are played and took one of his hand into her hers'.

Maan is watching those stupid songs as he is left with no other option, the song from DHOOM-2 "Ooo babie...touch me...don't touch me" is playing ...Maan got lost in checking Bipasha's curves while his wife is laying in his lap. Geet's eyes snapped open listening to "touch me ...don't touch me"

She is looking seriously at Maan for playing the song.

Geet: Maan change the channel

Maan didn't respond to her, she thought he is teasing her remembering the SBD incident. She is not aware that Maan is drooling over Bips. Geet pinched him on his hand and rose to sitting posture.

Maan: Ouch!!...what r u doing?

Geet: change the channel...the song is very much irritating

Maan: look at bipasha and her seductive moves...the song is nice...she is looking hot..i don't want to miss...

Maan stopped looking at Geet's furious eyes.

Geet: that's ok go ahead complete the sentence...u don't want to miss???

Maan's self thought: Oh No!!... what did i do?

Maan: geet voh...actually

He slowly got up from the couch and prepared himself to escape from the DEMON anticipating her next move.

Geet: actually kya hai Maan...Bipasha itna hot dikh rahi hai...batao

She got up and clutched his collar, he removed her hands from his collar and took few steps away from her.

Maan: i don't want to lie for small things...isliye sach bataya..agar tumhe bura laga toh..iss bar jooth bolta hu...u r looking hotter than bipasha

Geet opened her mouth wide open listening to him and rushed towards him and the chase started as Maan is running away from her. They are running round the bed and Geet jumped on to the bed and bent to his side and got hold of his shirt and as usual she tore his shirt.

Maan: Oh my Goodness!! One more shirt in ur account...Geet seriously i am not going to take this anymore...mere shirt se kya dushmani hai tumhe...no this is not fair, i am not going to leave to u today

Geet is laughing looking at his torn shirt, he got irritated looking at her and threw his shirt away and jumped over her on the bed...she stopped laughing looking at the roaring lion.

Maan: kyu ab kya hogaya...y did u stop laughing?...dar lag raha hai kya?

She placed her hands around his neck and bit his nose

Geet: Geet ko dekhe ke dar bhi dar ke door bhag jati

Maan: acha?

Geet: yes

They rolled over the bed and started their wild fight.

PRECAP: 3 more days @ SWISS

P.S: sorry for typos and other mistakes that have crept because of my limited knowledge

PART - LIV

Edited by sldeeps - 12 years ago
Romantic ...Cute couples ...  Ek Din meim Maan Ka Poora Dil Bhar Gaya or koi Demand Nahee ...Yar ..seriously i am scaring they are heading a "Mom-Dad" track ...Abhee thak Ye Dono badey Nahee Huey ...Bachon Ko Kaisa Smabalenga...

Ice Flyer maim Dar Baganey ke liye Ek Lip Lock Tho Bantha tha Yar .Pardes Hi ..Koi Kuch Nanhee Kahenga ..Moukey Ka Faida Udana Chahiye tha ..Stupid Maan....

pm me when reply back to problems ... ha must reply ...  and dont forget ...i alraedy pmed u ...love u  ..merey ..baby ...lol ..fir se baby ho gaya...

Edited by magicia - 12 years ago