Krishnaben to employ a bar girl- Article

GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Indira Krishnan (Krishnaben)

TellyChakar had earlier reported about Krishnaben taking on the BMC to solve the water issue in Ambawadi. In the upcoming episodes in Sony's Krishna Ben Khakrawala she will not only solve the water issue but also fight for problems related to bar girls.

A source says, "As of now Krishnaben will be busy solving the water issue in Ambawadi. After having written a letter and visiting the BMC office, she will now take help of a social networking site to solve the problem. Her daughter-in-law Bhoomi will put up the issue on a site which will garner support from the masses and the media. This is when the police and the BMC officials come into action and solve the water issue."

"Soon after the water issue gets solved Krishnaben will fight for the problems faced by bar girls. In the upcoming episodes, Krishnaben will meet a bar girl and try to inculcate some values in her. This is when the girl will tell her that if she stops going to the bar she will not get any other job, hence Krishnaben will go ahead and employ the girl in her Khakhra making business. However this decision will create lot of problems for Krishnaben in her society."

When contacted Indira Krishnan said, "As actors we have some responsibilities towards the audience, hence we try and deal with issues that are evident in today's society. So viewers will get to see some serious issues being addressed inKrishnaben too."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scinerd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
good and unique story line
nikkigreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I fail to understand why people are assuming because she works in a bar, she lacks morals?!

Maybe, this was the only work she was able to get and she has to feed herself somehow. 😲
shamil thumbnail
I almost had a heart attack when uday held her hand. I thought he was going to confess his love😆
thank god its a better relationship; that of a brother
Love uday for that decision