beautiful update lv...
continue...
thanx 4 pm...
chao
JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wow... such a beautiful update...

so Pari decided to get married so that Geet would be able to fly down to Bangalore... wow... kahan milte hai aise friends yaar...

Loved the update...

Update soon...
mitzi11 thumbnail
brilliant update
love it
pari & geet have unique friendship
waiting eagerly
ty 4 pm
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowww loved it
true pari is a great friend
geet n maan r lucky to have her as friend
n yash is even more lucky as he has a great person as his life partner
loved the way geet balanced her time with maan n pari
Speechless thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ooo that was  and  Touching Part... Pari is getting married Only for Geet so that she could come to meet MAAN such a Friendship...

Cont. soon

Edited by Speechless - 12 years ago
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ... superb ...

thnx 4  d pm ...

continue soon ...
riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I loved the update. It is again awesome update. I guess pari is geet's  real sister. I mean half sis. pls no twist and turns. I want always happiness in maaneet's life. thanks for the great update. u Rock 
sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
PART - XXXVIII

Maan: when will u come again?

Geet: hmmm i think i will come for Vicky's marriage

Maan: Vicky's marriage?

Geet(laughed): kya karu..i don't know anyone else other than Vicky...so next time i will ask Vicky to get married to come here...howz the idea?

Maan: pehle ye socho hamari shaadi kab hogi

Geet: bahot jaldi me ho...kya baat hai Mr.Khurana

Maan came close to her and whispered in her ear.

Maan: i wanna tame the wild tigress in u

Geet: stop it Maan...i have to go... bye

Geet gave a soft kiss on his cheek and left from there... again leaving him all alone.

Few days later

Geet and Titu are fighting for the TV remote.

Geet: Titu give me remote i want to watch CN

Titu: u r getting married and still u want to watch CN...i want to watch cricket give me the remote

Rano is trying to stop the fight but they are not listening to her. Mohindar came from the office and has seen them fighting.

Rano: look at them they are still fighting like kids..plz do something

Mohindar: ek minute... Geet ...Titu...stop it...give me the remote

Mohindar took the remote from them, sat in the couch and started watching NDTV seriously. Both Geet and Titu are looking at each and at their dad...Geet winked at Titu...Geet slowly sat beside her father and got hold of his hand and Titu took the remote from his father and turned off the TV.

Mohindar: what is this?...i have to watch the news...Geet ask Titu to give me the remote

Geet: sry dad...he won't listen to me...right Titu

Titu: yes...i am not going to listen to her

Rano: what r u doing u have also joined them in their fight instead of pacifying them...aap apne kamre me jaake TV dekh lijiye na y r u fighting with them

Mohindar: dekho i am the head of the family and all of u must listen to what i say...Titu give me the remote

Rano: bus kijiye aap bhi...

Geet and Titu are laughing looking at them..now Mohindar and Rano started fighting with each other. Geet leaned on Titu holding her stomach trying to control her laughter...she is laughing hard and suddenly she collapsed to the floor.

Titu : Geet didi...mom, dad

Mohindar & Rano: Geet what's wrong

Mohindar looked at Rano questioning her with his eyes...she nodded indicating Yes. Mohindar and Titu took Geet to her bedroom and Rano brought water for her. Geet came to her senses after Mohindar made her to drink water.

Mohindar: Geet how r u feeling now

Geet: bus thoda sa chakkar agaya

Mohindar: u have to be careful enough...do u have the pain

Geet: thodasa

Mohindar: thodasa...stop it Geet how many times i have to tell u..Rano bring the medicines

Rano rushed for the medicines and Mohindar sent Titu to bring their family doctor. Geet strated crying holding her father's hand. She is screaming in pain as the intensity of the pain increased. She got up from the bed and rushed to the bathroom she puked and was about to faint. Mohindar got hold of her from falling down and made her to rest on the bed. Rano came and sat beside her trying to console her, she is hitting her father hardly unable to bear the pain.

Whenever Geet faces the pain she fears for her life and talks weirdly without her knowledge, Mohindar undergoes heart wrenching pain whenever he hears his daughter talking stupidly about her life. He tries to console her and give her the support to fight with the pain.

Geet: papa mujhe bahot dar lag raha hai

Mohindar: nothing is going to happen u will be fine...doctor uncle is coming..don't cry everything would be fine

Geet: but what if i die before he comes

Mohindar: Geet stop talking foolishly...i told u so many times not to lose the hope...stop talking non-sense

She rose to a sitting posture and clutched her father's collar with her hands tightly.

Geet: papa but i want to live... i want to be with Maan throughout my life... i wanna live for him

Mohindar couldn't speak anything she always used to scream "i don't want to live...i don't want to face this pain... i want to die" but this time she is crying out that she wants to live, she wants to live for Maan, she wants to be with him throught out her life. Mohindar hugged her and patted on her back.

Mohindar: aisa hi hoga

He made her to rest on the bed and patted her cheeks, she closed her eyes struggling with the pain.

Rano: i think we have to talk with them about Geet's condition before marriage

Geet: Maan knows everything

Mohindar: what?...did u tell him everything

Geet: he has seen me facing the pain in Australia..i told him everthing

Mohindar: y didn't tell us before that u have suffered with this pain in Australia

Geet: don't worry dad Maan hena mere paas uss waqt...isliye maine aap ko bataya nahi...i don't want u to worry unnecessarily...

She is trying to tell more but Mohindar asked her to calm down. Doctor came along with Titu and gave her the injection, he told Rano about her diet and wrote some medicines as Geet appeared weak and restless. Geet slept peacefully after doctor gave her the injection.Mohindar sat beside her till he felt she has become fine.

Mohindar:  she loves him a lot...he is perfect for Geet

Rano: hmmm...i feel that we have to talk with Savitri Devi ji about the marriage

Mohindar: i will talk with her tomorrow

Maan's self thought: what should i talk with dadima? How should i start the conversation?...Maan what r u doing dadima knows that u r engaged to Geet she knows when to get u married...what should i do now

Maan heard a knock on the door and asked the person to come inside.

Nakul: sir dadima wants to talk with u

Maan: ok ...i am coming

Maan went to Savitri Devi's room

Maan: dadima aapne bulaya

Dadima: ha Maan... make ur schedule free on 15 th of next month, cancel all the meetings if u have planned any...i want u to be free for few days from 15 th of next month

Maan: next month 15th...dadima i don't think i would be free, i have a busy schedule...do u need me for any important work?

Dadima: ha it's very important...aakhir dulha ke bina shaadi toh nahi ho sakti... hena Maan

Maan: shaadi?...dadima aap kya baat kar rahe ho

Dadima: ha Maan...Geet's dad called me, we have decided to get u both married next month..i think u will be able to get rid of ur busy schedule now

Maan: dadima aap bhi na

Maan's happiness knew no bounds, dadima herself declared the marriage date without any effort from him. He took blessings from dadima and went to the office smiling to himself.

PRECAP: yahape CHEMISTRY madam kaun hai?

P.S: sorry for typos and other mistakes that have crept because of my limited knowledge.

PART - XXXIX

Edited by sldeeps - 12 years ago
lively-piia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
nice update...
thanx 4 pm...
chao
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow awsome yaar !!!