Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
PART - XXXI

Maan and Geet came out of the airport. A car is waiting for Maan outside.

Geet: ok Maan i will meet u at the office

Maan: what at the office?...u r also coming with me

Geet: with u...but where?

Maan dragged her by her hand and made her sit in the car without answering her. He gave directions to the driver where to go and started texting messages to someone without paying attention towards Geet's non-stop questions. Geet got irritated by Maan's indifferent behaviour and finally decided to remain silent. Driver took them to WONDER LA which is an amusement park in Bangalore.

Geet got out of the car and didn't understand y suddenly Maan brought her to this place. They have to attend the office evening as Maan is going to be announced as the CEO officially to everyone in the office as well as to the media.

Geet: Maan we can spend time together some other day, but today ur schedule has been fixed and u have to attend the office for sure as this is a big day for u

Maan: Geet i know what i am doing...just stop worrying and relax

Geet knows that Maan is not going to listen to her. She followed him silently as she is left with no other option. She is a bit angry for his strange behaviour but after sometime she became normal and started enjoying their togetherness. They enjoyed all the thrilling rides over there. Even though Maan is with Geet he is continuously texting messages to someone, he made sure that Geet is not observing him. They went to the restaurant and ordered food for them. Maan's cell phone started ringing, he is thinking whether to attend the call or not.

Geet: Maan what r u thinking...attend the call, it might be an important call...answer the call

Maan: it's from the office...Geet u carry on with ur food i will just come

Geet didn't understand y he doesn't want to attend the call infront of her but she hesitated to ask him the reason so she said "OK". Maan took 35 minutes to attend the call, Geet didn't understand what he is doing leaving her alone there. She got irritated and frustrated, she ate his food also in those 35 minutes inorder to punish him for being late. She completed everything they have ordered but still Maan didn't come to her. She called him, but his phone is busy. She paid the bill and came outside the restaurant to search for him. She has seen him still talking with someone on the phone, she has gone near him and patted him on his shoulder as she is facing his back. Maan turned back and ended the call abruptly.

Geet: ek call attend karne keliye kitna time lagegi...and if u r busy then y did u bring me here...Maan it is better if u go to the office y don't u listen to me...

Maan: ok ...we are going to the office

Geet: we...i want to go to my room once

Maan: there is no time, we have to go to the office everyone is waiting for us

Geet: what?...y do u need me...i will come later

Maan: don't u want to be with me when i am going to take the charge as CEO

Geet: ya i want to be with u.. but i think there is still some time

Maan: no ...look at the time..we have to start now to be at the office on time

Geet: oh yeah...i didn't notice..ok then i am coming with u...Oh Maan we didn't inform the time to dad then how will he come...wait let me call him once

Maan: no need i spoke to ur dad, he will reach the office directly

Geet: what?... When did u talk with my dad

Maan: bus abhi...shall we go

Geet is surprised at Maan's answer she kept on thinking what is running in Maan's head and when did he talk with her dad throughout their ride to the office. They have reached the office, Mr.Chopra received Maan and Geet at the office. Geet is surprised at what she has seen - the media and the press, the entire staff of the office and important and high ranked employees of different branches of SMART SOLUTIONS & Co all over the country, some other high profile people who appeared to be business friends or may be personal friends are present over there. The lifeless office arena is converted to some HIGH PROFILE PARTY arena.

Geet became dumbstruck looking at the change in the office environment and the people around her, though she belongs to a rich family she is not used to the party culture. Their family never came to the limelight and has never been focussed infront of media and the press...moreover the parties that she used to attend in her hometown are far more different from the city cultured parties. She has never attended business parties before, her father kept his family away from these business parties. Though she is aware that Maan is going to be announced as CEO today, she never expected that she would accompany Maan while he is taking the charge as CEO. She thought of attending the party just as a normal employee but Maan is treating her as his fiance infront of everyone.

Maan took Geet's hand into his' and headed towards the party hall. Geet felt uncomfortable the way Maan is behaving casually and closely with her infornt of everyone that too infront of Mr.Chopra.

Maan: is everything going according to the plan?

Mr.Chopra: yes Mr.Khurana

Maan: did Daadi and Vicky reach the party hall?

Mr.Chopra: yes Sir...they are waiting for u

They went to the party hall, Savitri Devi and Vicky are waiting for Maan. Maan came near Savitri Devi and introduced Geet to his daadi.

Maan: hi Dadima she is Ge...

Dadima: Geet...mujhe yaad hai

Geet after listening to dadima from Maan, she released her hand from Maan's grip and felt embarrassed...she struggled hard to greet daadima as she is unable to frame the sentences.

" Namaste dadima" said Geet and took blessings from Daadi, Maan also joined her.

Maan: he is Vicky, my younger brother

Geet: hi

Vicky: hi bhabi

Geet is shocked listening to bhabhi from Vicky. She didn't understand what's going on.

Dadima: Maan ur choice is too good...hone vali bahu bahot sundar lag rahi hai

Geet is extremely confused and she is not in a position to react she became dumb. Dadima patted on her cheek and hugged Geet.

Maan: Mr.Chopra did u receive...Mr.Mohindar

Mr.Chopra: i called him he has reached the office, Mr.Rajenderan went to receive him. They are coming here

Within few minutes Mohindar, Rano and Titu reached the party hall. Geet has seen her family her mind is filled with questions looking at them.

Geet's self thought: when did mom and titu come here?... y didn't they meet me at the airport?...y didn't dad tell me that mom also came along with him?...what r they doing here?...y did dad bring mom and titu to this business party?

Maan received her family and introduced them to Dadima and Vicky. Throughout their conversation Geet didn't speak anything she didn't even say hi to her mom and titu. She is looking at Maan and her dad with anger. To her surprise Rano and Dadima got busy with their conversation that her mom ignored her. Geet is waiting for a chance to talk with Maan. She has seen Mohindar, Maan, Vicky and Titu discussing something seriously, then she slowly dragged Maan aside from them.

Geet: Mr.Maan Singh Khurana can u tell me what's going on...what is my family doing here?...when did u tell ur family about me and our relationship...don't u know that u have to inform me that u r going to introduce me to ur family before coming here...y didn't u inform...

Pari and Yash joined them at the party. Pari came to Geet and Yash joined Mohindar. Dadima called Maan before he could answer Geet's numerous questions. Maan singed on the official documents in the presence of Geet's family and his family. Dadima announced to the media that from now onwards Maan is going to take care of SMART SOLUTIONS & Co as the CEO.

Dadima: i want to share one more good news with u people, my grandson is going to get married soon today is a big day for him, he not only became the CEO of this company he is also getting engaged with Miss.Geet Handa

It is a surprise to everyone along with Geet that the official business party turned out to be her engagement party. Geet didn't believe her ears when Dadima announced about Maan's engagement with her. Rano and Pari took Geet to the stage and she stood beside Maan nervously. Maan placed ring on Geet's finger. Mohindar gave a ring to Geet, instead of placing ring on Maan's finger Geet is looking at her dad. Mohindar took Geet's hand and whispered in her ear.

Mohindar: Geet beta u r not dreaming, this is really happening...come on place the ring, Maan is waiting

Geet came to her senses and realised what's going on, she started enjoying the happiest moment of her life her eyes became moist as she placed ring on Maan's finger. She is looking straight into Maan's eyes thanking him for giving her such a wonderful surprise, Maan blinked his eyes accepting her thanks. Geet smiled as Maan winked to her. Everyone is wishing Maan and Geet, Geet is whispering to Maan while smiling to the guests and posing to the cameras.  

Geet: Mr.Khurana...u didn't even give me the chance to wear nice clothes on my engagement...what's the hurry?...don't u want to see ur bride looking gorgeous

"i don't want to waste a single sec to make u mine" said Maan squeezing her hand.          

PRECAP: chiggy wiggy with me sexy

P.S: sorry for typos and other mistakes that have crept because of my limited knowledge.

PART - XXXII

Edited by sldeeps - 12 years ago
puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful update dear...seriously maan doesn't want to waste a minute without spending time with geet...
quit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

OMG  maan's surprise  superb extraordinary mind blowing

but why maan's hurry  in his engagement why can't he can wait for her to get ready its her engagement its her right to remain gorgeous... 

MR.MSK come to sense geet is  yours now no one cant take her away from you why so hurry?

MK seems to be super fast express he wont even wait for marriage i thinkπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

vicky is here it seems little surprise πŸ˜‰

every plan he made with messages and phone call great MSKπŸ˜•

if he wait for geet to get ready for party means the surprise will remain even greater than  πŸ˜‰

why no precap😲??

Edited by nishha - 12 years ago
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously Maan doesn't want to take a risk ...Beautiful part!!!

loved it ...awesome!!!
AW lub Geet and Maanz nok jhok xxx
soo sweet luv wen dere fyght epspecialli wen geet blezes Maan x
LMAOF xx continue the next part
thnx for the PMz soo adorabke luv enjoying readin dem xx

ZooniBegam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update!!
Love it!!
Thx for the pm!!