Frequent Posters

sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

WORK UNDER PROGRESS 🤓
poongs123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey deeps i have a doubt dear y cant we assume  rohan transfer was done by maan coz still now u din tell maan family background and moreover maan was jealous of rohan also 😉 tis was my imgination  but don no how far it is true Edited by poongs123 - 12 years ago
sldeeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: poongs123

hey deeps i have a doubt dear y cant we assume  rohan transfer was done by maan coz still now u din tell maan family background and moreover maan was jealous of rohan also 😉 tis was my imgination  but don no how far it is true

u will get to know within in no time, just have some patience ...i couldn't reveal anything now😉
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
waiting eagerly... 😍
sldeeps thumbnail
PART - XXV

Geet : Maan where are we going?

Maan: u will come to know

She remained silent for few minutes checking the luxury of the car.

Geet: Maan this car is no nice...where did u get this one?...how much is the rent for this?...r we going to a hotel ? but it is too early to go to a hotel now...i think we should...

Maan stopped the car aside and closed Geet's mouth.

Maan : Geet u have to follow one more rule

RULE NO3: No more questions

Geet is shocked at Maan's sudden change in behaviour.

Geet's Self Thought: what the hell!!... one more rule...and what is the need to hire such a luxurious car, and god knows what he has planned next...kahi mere stupid surprises keliye badla to nahi le raha hai...i don't know how many months salary i have to spend for this stupid date...lagta hai papa se paise maagni padegi...Maan STUPID u...i just thought of a simple date...he is not answering any of my questions...to hell with this date kind of thing ...Maan i hate u

She remained silent and started cursing him throughout their ride to the unknown destination. They have reached LAKE BURLEY GRIFFIN. It is an artificial lake in the centre of Canberra, which ran between the city centre and Parliamentary Triangle.

LAKE BURLEY GRIFFIN

Maan opened the car door for Geet, Geet came out of the car and wondered y Maan brought her here. She thought maybe he wants to spend some time here, she didn't ask him anything waiting for him to give the reason y they r here. Maan took her along with him towards the lake and within few minutes a small but luxurious LAKE CRUISE arrived before them.  Geet is surprised and at the same time confused at what is happening before her.

CRUISE

They have entered the Cruise, two persons are present in the Cruise other than Maan & Geet. One is the helmsman and the other appeared to be a waiter by his attire. Geet is completely thrilled and lost in checking the comforts of the cruise and the beauty of the lake. She reached the top floor of the cruise and very much excited to find herself standing below the sky and on top of the water. The city appeared so beautiful from there. It is dusk time so still there is some sun light. She has seen the CAPTAIN COOK FOUNTAIN at a distance and RAINBOW at the background of the fountain.

CAPTAIN COOK FOUNTAIN

She is wondering at the picturesque beauty present before her eyes. Maan has seen her excitement and felt happy.

Maan: Geet ... u want to see the gift that i have brought for u?

Geet nodded indicating YES. Maan placed his hands on both her shoulders, turned her towards the West side and shown her the SUNSET

and then turned her towards the direction of the RISING MOON.

Maan : SUNSET and MOON RISE both at the same time

Geet is admiring the scenic image Maan gifted her. She is completely lost and is searching words to thank Maan for such a wonderful gift. Her happy eyes and beautiful smile are thanking him without using words to express her joy. She broke her eye contact with Maan's eyes and is starting towards the DECK of the cruise remembering something and smiling to herself.

Geet: Maan...do u know how to swim?

Maan: yes

Geet: then there won't be any problem if i push u into this lake

Maan is shocked to listen to her words.

Maan: Geet i gave u such a wonderful gift and u want to push me in this lake to thank me...this is ridiculous!!!

Geet: stop it Maan...just come with me

Geet grabbed his hand and dragged him towards the Deck.

Geet: did u see TITANIC movie?

Maan: yes...Geet NO...u r not going to do this, it's too dangerous...the water is cold...listen to me

Geet: it's not only me...u r also coming along with me

Geet didn't listen to Maan and somehow managed Maan to give the TITANIC pose.

Maan's self thought: she doesn't know how to swim but still...doesn't she get scared of anything?

Maan: Geet be careful...it's enough... now get down

Maan forcefully got down Geet from the deck...meanwhile waiter came there and informed them the food is ready for them. Both of them reached the place where the food has been arranged for them.

They sat opposite to each other and the waiter is serving the food for them. Maan's cell phone started vibrating and he took his cell phone out of his pocket to check who is calling him at this time. He is very much irritated about the call at this time. Maan's hand collided with the Waiter's hand accidently when Maan is checking his phone. The gravey which the waiter is serving spill over his hands and his entire plate became a mess. Maan stood up with a rage and gave a deathly glare to the waiter.

Maan: Can't u be careful while serving the food...u have spoiled ...

Geet: Maan relax...that's ok...he didn't do it intentionally

She asked the waiter to leave from there and told him that she will call him if they need his assistance. The waiter apologised Maan and went away from there. Geet has seen him being very much angry after so many days. When they were in India he used to be very serious and used to talk less with everyone, but she has never seen him so angry and serious after coming to Australia.

Geet: Maan r u ok?...what's wrong?...what happened suddenly

Maan: nothing serious...i got irritated for spilling the stuff and spoiling the surroundings

Geet got up from her place, came and sat beside Maan. She removed his messy plate, took a tissue and cleaned his hand and his suit.

Geet: now everything is fine

Maan didn't say anything. Geet took Maan's right hand into her left hand and entwined her fingers with his'. She took the spoon from her plate and placed it near his mouth.   

Geet: Maan shall we eat...i am feeling hungry

Maan is surprised that she is sharing her food with him and thought of teasing her. He ate from the spoon and took the spoon form her hand and he offered her to eat food from the same spoon. To his surprise Geet used the same spoon without complaining. She took another spoon and started feeding Maan. Maan is feeding Geet with his left hand since Geet is still holding his right hand. They have completed their dinner by feeding each other and headed towards the deck.

Geet is still holding his hand, Maan loosened the grip and observed whether she would leave his hand but instead of leaving she tightened her grip on his hand. Maan smiled to himself for her gesture. Geet is lost in dwelling over the serene and still lake, she is unaware of Maan's mischief.

Maan: Geet y does a guy and a girl go for a date?

Geet: may be to spend some quality time with each other

Maan: and

Geet: and...????

Maan: do they have to be a boy friend and girl friend to go on a date?

Geet: Maan i have a very limited knowledge about this DATE kind of thing...so plz don't ask me questions that are out of my knowledge

Geet's self thought:  Rule No3: No more questions ' does this rule don't apply to him?

Maan: do u want me to give the answer?

Geet: hmmm... tell me...it sounds interesting...i will also improve my knowledge

Maan: a guy and a girl if they are frnz  will go on a date if they r interested in each other and also to take their relationship to the next level by impressing each other in the name of a date

Geet: if they r already a boy frnd and girl frnd?

Maan: then they want to strengthen their bond by spending time with each other and knowing the other person completely

Geet: if they r wife and husband?

Maan: they want to enrich their love for each other

Geet: if they are fake boy frnd and fake girl frnd?

Maan smiled to himself because he himself doesn't know the answer for this question.

Maan's self thought: Geet aaj tak hamare alava kabhi kisine fake boyfrnd and fake girlfrnd banke CONDITIONAL DATE pe nahi gaya hoga...ab mai iss sawal ka kya jawab du

Maan: Geet tell me did u ever try to impress me wearing a suit just to grab my attention anytime before?

Geet didn't answer his question

Maan: Did u ever share ur food with anyone else?

Geet felt a bit uncomfortable about his questions

Maan: Did u ever give chance to any guy to come close to u?

Geet remained silent and she is looking straight into his eyes to find out y he is asking her all these questions. Maan raised his hand which Geet is still holding and showed Geet.

Maan: i am talking about this closeness

Geet loosened her grip and tried to free her hand but Maan didn't let go her hand and tightened his grip on hers'. Maan moved close to Geet and pulled her towards himself.

Maan: Geet u wore this white suit to impress me right...u r looking like a FAIRY, absolutely gorgeous

He kissed her on her cheek. Geet didn't resist and didn't complain, she is blushing and lowered her gaze. Few moments passed without any noise other than the disturbance created by the blowing cool breeze.

Maan: vaise Geet...u didn't thank for this wonderful date

Geet: acha...u want me to thank u...but i want to thank Rohan

Maan: What Rohan???...bech me Rohan kaha se agaya

Geet: because u would never ask me for a date if Rohan doesn't come in between

Maan's self thought: sab kuch janti hai phir bhi natak kar rahi hai...stupid

Maan turned away from Geet with fake anger on his face. Geet turned him towards her forcefully and started using her tactics to change Maan's mood.

Geet: are Maan maine thik se dekha nahi ...u r looking so hot in this suit

Maan: Geet do u know the meaning of being HOT?

Geet(with a sexy voice): yes ...MR.KHURANA

She pulled him towards herself and placed his hands on her waist. She placed her fingers in his scalp and started playing with his hair "Maan ur hair is so smooth just like my cutie's fur" said Geet and smiled. Maan tried to move away from her but she pulled him again towards her. She is tracing lines on his forehead with her fingers.

Geet: Maan whenever u think seriously about anything, i always see these lines on ur forehead...kyu itna stress lete ho hamesha

She kissed on his fore head, she is completely lost and unaware of what she is doing. Maan remained still looking at the sudden change in her behaviour. Geet traced his eyebrows with her index finger.

Geet: u have very thick eye brows and eye lashes ' i love them and ur eyes - u speak with me through ur eyes more than with ur lips...ur eyes ' they support me, they console me, they appreciate me, they care for me, they try to tell me so many things...ur eyes truly speak volumes Maan

She kissed on his eyes and placed her index finger on his nose "such a sharp nose" saying so she gave a bite on his nose.

Maan: "Ouch!!!...GEET"

She smiled at her own mischief and whispered in his ears "mere bak bak sunke thak gaye ho kya" she gave bite on his ear too. She pulled his cheeks and said "my honey is chooo sweet...he has planned such a romantic date for me"

She is tracing his jaw line and whispered "u know Maan i don't like men with mustache and beard...but i don't know y i like ur french beard very much" she kissed on his beard. Her finger is now tracing his lips...Maan's lips are shivering, Geet pressed his lower lip and started playing with his lips. Maan is losing his control he gave a bite on her finger to stop her mischief. Geet still didn't give up her fingers traced his throat, neck and went down on the middle of his chest "want to show off ur masculine broad chest to make girls go gaga on u...ur muscular biceps and legs" saying so she moved away from him.

Geet(with a naughty smile): bus maine itna hi dekha hai... u look HOT only from outside who knows... u might not be that HOT from inside

Geet is running inorder to escape from Maan's anger, he is chasing her to get hold of her.

Maan: What??? What did u say...Geet come here

Geet: no Maan... u said 'No fights on the date'

Maan: ok then common now ... i will clarify ur doubt

Maan opened his shirt buttons before Geet and she closed her eyes with her hands.

Geet: chi chi Maan...what r u doing?...i am just teasing u ...and u what r u doing?...stop it...otherwise i will push u into the lake

Maan: Geet i know how to swim

Geet: before u reach the shore u will be frozen in this cold water...now stop ur mischief, this is no more funny

Maan: ok...Geet open ur eyes

Geet: no no ...i don't believe u

Maan: common now u can open ur eyes...i am breaking ur 3 rd rule(Rule No3: u shouldn't give me any materialistic gifts to impress me)

Geet: what??

Geet slowly opened her eyes to know what he is talking about. Maan is down on his knees before her, holding a bouquet of ROSES in his hand. He extended the bouquet towards her. Geet came near Maan and she also went on her knees and took the bouquet from his hand and hugged him. They broke the hug and they are very close to each other. Geet leaned forward so that she would touch Maan's fore head with hers'.

Maan whispered to Geet.

Maan: Geet did u see these roses, i started loving this colour when i have seen u blushing before me for the first time when u gave treat for me before coming to Australia...pink colour on ur white cheeks...u look very beautiful when u blush...i like this Geet the most, who blushes whenever i come close to her.

Geet is blushing profoundly, Maan took her hands into his'. Geet raised her gaze she is looking at his lips and eyes...she is controlling herself a lot not to proceed. Maan moved forward and closed his eyes giving her a positive gesture to go ahead. Geet couldn't control herself anymore she closed her eyes and leaned forward...but suddenly something stopped her from kissing Maan. Geet moved away from Maan, placed her finger on his lips.

Geet: Maan i think we have to return now...it's getting late, pari is alone at the house and she will be waiting for us...let's go

Maan opened his eyes stood up and extended his hand to Geet, she also rose to standing position. Maan didn't want to stop her because he is also struggling to be in his limits. They returned to the house.

Pari: what is this Geet ...i have been waiting for u...u forgot ur cell phone here only and Maan u have switched off ur mobile

Geet: sry Pari...we didn't notice the time

Pari hugged Geet and whispered in her ear.

Pari: Geet i am leaving u for now...but tomorrow u have to tell me what happened on ur CONDITIONAL DATE

Pari broke off the hug, wished them gud night and went to her room. Geet turned towards Maan, wished him 'gud night' and opened her bed room door. Maan stopped her and closed the door, he leaned forward almost touching Geet.

Maan: Geet where is my gud night kiss?

Geet took Maan's collar into her hands and pulled him towards her. Maan bent his head down so that Geet could reach his fore head...but Geet pressed her lips against his'. She is kissing him with full of passion she wants to tell him how much she loves him...Maan is extremely shocked at Geet's sudden outburst of her feelings.. when he came to his senses and was about to kiss her back, Geet released him from her hands, pushed him away, went inside her room and closed the door.

Maan: Geet open the door...i tell u open the door, otherwise i am going to break this door for sure...Geet i mean it

Maan is about to kick the door with his leg then she opened the door. Maan went inside the room and closed the door. He pushed her against the door.

Geet: Maan plz listen...

Maan closed her mouth with his hand.

Maan: Geet tumne anpni dil ki baat bol diya...now it's my turn

He captured her lips with his' and placed smooth kisses on her lips, the kisses turned to be aggressive and passionate when Geet started responding to his kisses. It's like now or never for GEET but for Maan he is very much contended with the kisses he finally got what he wanted ' Geet accepted her feelings towards him, she accepted his love, she is responding to his love. They took pauses in between but still continued with the kisses. Geet's hand went inside his shirt, she took his hair into her fist and placed kisses on his throat and chest. She opened his shirt buttons and kissed on his heart. Maan removed her dupatta and placed kisses on her nape, neck and collar bone, he opened the zip of her dress present at the back.

Geet came to her senses, pushed Maan backwards and turned her face away from Maan. Maan realised what he is doing it took few seconds to gain his senses, he has seen that Geet is not facing him...he lowered her head and said "I AM...I AM SORR..." before he could complete the sentence Geet closed his mouth and signalled with her eyes not to be sorry. She took his hands into hers' and closed her zip using his hands. She took the dupatta lying on the ground and gave it to Maan. Maan draped the dupatta around her neck. Geet closed his shirt buttons.

Geet hugged Maan indicating that she is not angry on him, Maan hugged her back understanding her gesture. Geet opened the door...Maan left her room. Maan is standing infront of his room holding the door knob, he is unable to leave Geet, he is still looking at her without going inside his room.

Geet: ladki pe line mar rahe ho... u IDIOT...get inside and close the door

Maan smiled at her mischief and went inside his room. He took off his clothes and went inside the bathroom to take the shower. He is trying to control his running blood, burning nerves and raising hormones. He somehow managed to come out of Geet's spell over him...but still his thoughts are revolving around her ...he is thinking about what happened on their date. He is so happy and contended about what has happened.

Maan: finally ur mine

Geet closed her door and leaned on the door, she started crying as she slid on the door and collapsed on to the floor.

Geet: Maan I am SORRY...I am Sorry for cheating u

PRECAP: I can't tell u that I LOVE U

P.S: sorry for typos and other mistakes that have crept because of my limited knowledge.

PART - XXVI

Edited by sldeeps - 12 years ago
sldeeps thumbnail
res
Edited by sldeeps - 12 years ago
quit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

😭 😭😭 no words   😭

i thought to comment a lot and reserve this place  but  what you have done dear conditional date started nice 

liked maan's surprise 

wat a poetic and romantic gift (SUNSET AND RISING MOON )

TITANIC POSE IS AMAZING 

geet's mischief is normal as usual 

passionate kiss and hug have sense 

i thought to write more about these all above which is awesome but i think today i can't comment 

behind her mischief her cry her feelings her sadness every thing made me sad today i have no words

nisha is sad now...😭

why you did this to our geet ???????

waiting eagerly for your next update with a hope   😭😭😭

title as a precap what this means

are you going to finish this FF???😭😭😭

Edited by nishha - 12 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
aweome update so geet was cheating maan what has she done hope that maan wouls be able to bear with all this when he would come to know
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
HAY BABJI WAT AN HOT UPDATE...
MAANAY KI MAIN PNAY KIDDIES KO SATH DEKNA XHATHI HUN ..LEKIN ITNAY PASSIONATE WAY MAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BABAJI RAKSHA KAR ISS DEEPS KA...😆