Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

PART - XVIII

Geet opened her arms wide open inviting him to hug her. Maan went near her and hugged her tightly as if he won't get this chance again if he misses the opportunity now. He started kissing her neck passionately his lips traced her collar bone explored her throat and they want to taste the flavour of her unexposed cleavage. Maan's fingers helped his lips to proceed with fulfilling their hunger to taste her cleavage by opening her shirt buttons. Geet is moaning with pleasure she couldn't take it any more she clutched his shirt collar and raised his head so that he could taste her untouched lips. Maan is extremely happy that she is submitting herself whole heartedly. He wants her more, he slipped his hands under her shirt and squeezed her waist, Geet pushed him aside trying to escape from Maan. He fell on the nearby couch.

Maan snapped his eyes open he could see nothing other than darkness in his room. He is sweating in the cold winter night. He sat on his bed looked around his surroundings and realised it's just a dream. He kept his hand on his forehead "Maan this has gone too far, u need to control urself ...otherwise...u know how she is, a single wrong step from ur side would ruin the entire thing." He got off his bed thinking ways to divert his mind, he took his lap top and started working on the project he is trying to write the code but he couldn't complete 5 lines without errors in them.

He kept the lap top aside came out of his room and went near Geet's room he tried to knock on her door, but it is not the right time to discuss anything with her. He went near the window and moved the curtain aside he could see her sleeping peacefully with cutie in her hands, he could see her clearly because of the Moon light coming from the window. She appeared so innocent and cute he felt like kissing her forehead and make her sleep in his arms. He stood there for few minutes and went away from there.

Early Morning @ 7:30 AM

Geet and Pari are having their breakfast. Geet is waiting for Maan but he didn't come for breakfast. Geet completed her breakfast prepared coffee and breakfast for Maan. She stood infront of his room and knocked on his room. There is no response from him. Geet thought Maan is angry on her so he is not responding.

Geet : Maan open the door...i am sorry, u can tease with any number of names, i am ok with ur stupid titles, r u happy now ?...common now open the door.

She kicked the door with her legs in frustration, the door has opened as it is left open. She went inside the room, she didn't find him in the room. She kept the breakfast on the table and checked for him at the balcony and the bathroom but she didn't find him. She went to the exercise room, checked for him at the garden, conference hall, reading room everywhere she didn't find him. She is worried for him and got scared. She came to Pari and informed her that Maan is missing.

Pari : Geet don't worry , he might be present somewhere here...i will check for him once again

Both of them started searching the entire house they went upstairs to check the 2 bedrooms which are never opened by them before. Pari called Maan's number they heard the ring of his cell phone and went to his bedroom. He left the cell phone in his bedroom itself. Geet's eyes are filled with tears now, Pari tried to console her but Geet is not listening to Pari. Then Geet remembered the news that she has seen in the news paper early morning that again 3 Indians are attacked by the Australians yesterday evening.

Geet : Pari i have seen in the news paper that Indians are being attacked again they have killed 3 Indians yesterday...Maan didn't inform us where he has gone, he didn't even take his cell phone along with him...i know he is angry on me that's y he left the house without informing us...what should i do now

Pari : Geet plz calm down, nothing would happen to Maan ...plz don't blame urself, let's wait for him he might have gone outside for buying something ...don't panic he will be fine

Geet: no Pari, i am very much scared we have to do something.

Geet called her dad to seek his help.

Geet : dad Maan is missing!!

Mohinadar : what ?? what happened ... is he not there at the house?

Geet: we had a fight yesterday, he became angry on me and left the house without informing us...i have seen the news that 3 Indians are killed yesterday...i am scared about Maan...i don't know where he has gone...dad what should i do know? ...where should i search for him?

Mohindar : first stop crying...nothing would happen to Maan, he can take care of himself... Geet turn on the speaker of ur cell phone

Geet has done as it is

Mohindar: now listen to me... both of u (Geet and Pari) Call Alex and inform him that Maan is missing, ask him to enquire the cops about Maan. U and Pari don't go anywhere until u get information about Maan...i am warning u again don't go outside without informing me...keep in touch with Alex, he will take care of the issue and don't worry Maan can handle the situation he will be safe...Geet don't blame urself unnecessarily...Pari plz take care of Geet and make sure that she doesn't go anywhere alone

Pari : ok uncle, i will take care of her

Geet : ok papa... i will ask Alex to find out where Maan is?

Geet called Alex and told him that Maan is missing from morning. Alex also asked Geet and Pari not to leave the house until he gets information about Maan. Geet waited for Alex's call for 15 minutes but she didn't get any call from him. She wore her sweat shirt and started going outside the house. Pari stopped Geet.

Pari : Geet where r u going? Uncle asked us not go anywhere?

Geet : no Pari i can't sit here and wait for someone's help i will find for myself

Pari : Geet u can't go alone, i will also come with u

Geet: no Pari, it's not safe ...plz don't come with me

Pari : if it is not safe for me...is it safe for u Geet?...now stop giving me excuses i am also coming with u

Both of them went to the nearby places where they usually go for shopping. They have checked every place which they knew and they have already gone before. But they didn't find Maan anywhere they have reached crossroads, they have decided to search for him individually,one of them took the right turn and the other took the left turn.

Geet is very much disappointed for not finding Maan anywhere she went inside the park which is present at the road side. She started weeping placing her hand on her mouth. She wiped her tears and tuned back to leave from there. Then she has seen someone coming in the opposite direction she couldn't see him clearly because of the tears in her eyes. She wiped away the tears and rubbed her eyes so that she could see him clearly. She has identified that the person is none other than Maan. He is safe and he has also seen Geet. She is happy and smiling through her tears looking at Maan.

Maan is surprised seeing Geet at the park. Geet came running towards Maan she is about to hug him, but controlled herself. Maan is confused at Geet's reaction he didn't understand y she is crying. Maan came near Geet to find out the reason y she is crying. Geet stopped him by raising her hand, she called Pari.

Geet : Pari i have found Maan, he is fine...u go home, we will reach there soon

Pari : thank god!!! He is fine...come home soon

Then she called Alex

Geet : hello Alex!!

Alex: Geet there is no information about Maan with the cops

Geet: Maan is safe, i found him...don't worry everything is fine

Then she called her dad

Geet : dad Maan is safe

Mohindar: i told u Geet, he would be safe...ok then where did he go?

Geet: i found him at the nearby park

Mohindar : Geet u have gone outside inspite of my warning...what is this Geet

Geet: don't worry papa  i am fine...we are going home now...bye

She abruptly ended her conversation with her dad. Maan is shocked and entirely confused at Geet's behaviour. He didn't understand Y Geet is calling everyone and informing about him.

Maan : Geet what happ...  

Geet: u coward!!!...can't u fight me back? Can't u show ur anger on me? Is this the way to show ur anger on me? I told u sorry for teasing u, still u r trying to annoy me. Y did u come here without informing me? What do think of urself? Do u have any idea how much u scared me? Y did u do this to me? I hate u ...i hate u Maan

She started hitting him. Maan is shocked looking at her behaviour and the way she is crying for him. Her eyes are filled with pain and love for him, he can clearly see that in her eyes. She is crying her heart out. He didn't try to stop her from hitting him, he remained silent looking into her eyes.

She suddenly hugged him tightly with so much of force, Maan stepped back and somehow balanced himself from falling back. She is speaking to him through her hug, her hug is telling him

how much she is worried for him

how much she missed him

how much she needs him

how much she wants him

how much she craved for him

how much she ...she loves him

He wants to hug her back, he want to tell him how much he loved her...but still he is hesitating to hug her, something is stopping him from hugging her. This is not the first time they are hugging, previously whenever he hugged her, it is just to comfort her or to console her but now he wants to hug her out of love. He is scared that she might find out his feelings for her if he hugs her back. He is lost in his thoughts while Geet is still crying and hugging him tightly.

Geet: hug me back u IDIOT!!!...i am waiting...hug me back...don't u want to console me?

Maan hugged her immediately without thinking for a sec after listening the words "hug me back" from her mouth. He is hugging her to show how much he wants her and how much he loves her. He doesn't want to come out of this hug. He wants to be like this forever. Geet suddenly broke off the hug.

Geet: y did u come here?

Maan is searching for an excuse, he came outside of the house thinking about Geet during midnight ' he roamed on the roads entire night and finally came to park and relaxed on a bench. He is searching for excuses to skip answering her question.

Geet: don't tell me that u came here for morning walk ? I am not going to believe u

Maan: yes... u r right i came for ...i came for morning walk only

Geet: y didn't u inform us...u left ur cell phone also at home itself.

Maan: i forgot my cell phone, i was about to return to the house and i have seen u here...tell me y did u call Alex and ur dad to inform about me

She told the entire drama that she has created worrying about him.

Maan's self thought: she has informed everyone that i am missing...what is this? Am i a kid ? How am i going to face everyone? It's quite embarrassing!! Geet y did u do all this? God save me from her.

Geet (said innocently): Maan plz don't repeat this again, u scared me a lot. If u r angry on me show it on me, but don't go away from me...plz i can't bear this. U can call me whatever u want, i won't stop u.

Maan : don't be sorry i am not angry on u...i just came here for morning walk ...that's it...don't blame urself unnecessarily.

Geet is relieved after Maan said he is not angry on her. Now she is back to herself.

Geet: so Maan u r not angry on me

Maan: yes

Geet: then i have worried for u unnecessarily...not only me Pari also got scared because of ur carelessness ...Maan u deserve a punishment for this

Maan : what punishment??

Geet: yes , today kitchen duty is urs...u have to cook for me and Pari, this is ur punishment

Maan: what??

Geet: Maan u can't escape u have to do it for bothering us

Maan: OH NO!!!

They have reached the house and Pari has received them.

Pari : Geet itna der kyu kar di...i have been waiting for u...Maan where did u go u without informing us

Geet: Pari relax!!! He is fine ...he gone for morning walk...u know what today Maan is going to cook for both of us for bothering us, that is his punishment

Both of them laughed to each other looking at Maan's face, they started ordering what they want to eat.

Maan's self thought: chalo Maan today Geet has hugged u, celebrate ur happiness by cooking food for these girls again.

PRECAP: dad i will marry a guy of ur choice

PART - XIX

Edited by sldeeps - 12 years ago
an.anit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
first let me celebrate I am first yippieee

Second ..Wow great Typing Speed .
.Kithna fast ithna jyada Type Kiya ..Jaisey Koi written document type kar raha ho..Bolo Bolo Kaha se Copy Kiya ...

Third ..U perfect Girl  eek... Pehley Bolthey nahee chhee chee ...and when u write kaisey Kaisey Likhthey hi....Ahem Ahem...Shameless ....hi hi..

and finally before type precap .i know it ..
Geet will always marry her dad's choice ....

for the first time ..tensio
nless precap
..LOL 

now thank you for everything bolna tho padenga .

hmm Thangu
Thangu

Edited by an.anit - 12 years ago
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome part.
loved it.
 continue soon.
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was really wonderful!!!

loved the update ...awesome!!!

lalitha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
its an awesome update as usual...thanks 4 pm
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Amezing update 
loved 2 crore 
i think geet father understand geet loves maan.
precap intersting 

DDbiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Love it
Love it
Love it
Love it.
Amazing. Eagerly waiting 4 ur nxt update. Plz continue.
Thanks 4 d pm.
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

She does care for Maan 😳
Today she proved it !!! & there's more to it . Its a matter of time before Geet voices out her feelings . Yet she did quite a bit today .

Nice part 👍🏼
Thanks for pm 
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow deeps... its just wow... geet loves maan sooo much but she doesnt realise it... she is worried for him..scared to death... n created such a big scene...n here maan is unable to control his feelings for her n is dreaming bout her like anything... 😆😆😆

precap... dad i will marry a guy of ur choice... hay hay geet telling that to her dad when her dad has already realised that his daughter feels for maan...
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wonderful yaar..
i hope geet understands her luv for maan..

i may not b able to comment regularly b/c i hv got a nw job..
so i vl b able to check pm's only in the weekends...
pls pm me even if i don't comment..pls..and again sorry...