Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

quit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

@sldeeps(--------- i have planned to update on daily basis, but yesterday someone blackmailed to give the update yesterday itself...i have become a bit emotional and gave 2 updates on one dayπŸ˜†-----)this means that we wont get update today... is it so?😭

sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

PART - XI

The presentation went on well and everybody is very much impressed by Geet. They had some small issues which Maan has cleared them, Manager is convinced by the team's planning and impressed by the work which they have done so far. Rohan praised Geet specially ...for her work, MAAN became furious at Rohan's extra attention towards Geet. Everybody left the conference hall as the presentation has finished. Only the team(M,G,P) are left there.

Pari : Geet how r u? Y did u send me away? U don't have any idea how much u scared me...i am getting tensed about ur health from one side and this presentation on the other side

Geet: Pari don't worry i am completely fine

Pari : then y did u take this much time to attend the meeting

Geet: i have been discussing about the work which i am supposed to do in the next two days with MAAN

Maan didn't say anything, he just nodded to Pari indicating "yes"

Pari: Geet aaj ka meeting khatam nahi hui, aur tum log do din baad ki kaam ke bareme discuss kar rahe ho...hmmm i know u r giving some excuse, i know how to find out. That's ok...anyways thank god u guyz came on time, i have presented just 3 slides but that manager asked me hundreds of questions. Geet really u have saved me otherwise he would have depressed me a lot. Chalo we will go for lunch...vaise bhi u r looking so weak.

At the Food Court

Pari is feeding Geet with her hands.

Geet : Pari what r u doing, i am not a kid ...look everybody is looking at me

Pari: Geet now a days u r not taking care of ur health, now i am not going to leave u have to complete this

Geet : Pari tum toh meri maa ki kami puri kar rahi ho...she also feeds me forcefully

Pari: vaise Geet tum bhi toh mujhe meri mom, dad aur ek behan ki kami puri karti ho na

Geet sensed that Pari has become emotional, Pari doesn't want Geet to notice this.

Pari : y r u staring at me like that, tumhe kya laga sirf tum senti dialogues bol sakti ho...tumse dosti karne ke bad maine bhi kuch sikh liya

Geet smiled at Pari's care and concern towards her. Maan is taken back by the friendship between Geet and Pari.

Maan(self thought) : Geet could impress anyone just like that

Pari : now complete this juice, u need strength to work till evening

Geet : Pari Plz...my belly is completely filled...Plz i don't want to drink this juice

Pari : nothing doing

Pari forcefully made Geet to drink the juice.

At their house in the evening

Maan knocked Geet's bedroom door which is wide open.

Geet : Maan u can come inside, the door is wide open then y r u knocking

Maan (smiled): Geet ... i have something important to discuss with u...about what has happened in the morning

Geet became somewhat uncomfortable and serious understanding what Maan is referring to

Geet: ahh!! Maan it's all over now, what's the use of talking anything about that issue now

Maan: i want to know ur exact problem...so that i could help u in anyway

Geet : Maan Plz try to understand i don't want to discuss anything right now

Maan: no Geet i am not going to leave, until i get my answer

Geet :  Don't show pity on me Mr.KHURANA ...i know how to take care of myself, u better stay out of this ...it's completely not related to u in anyway

Geet said this looking straight into Maan's eyes with anger evident on her face and voice. Maan closed Geet's bedroom door then he came near her, he came so close that there is no gap between them he pulled her towards himself so that their bodies are touching each other, he twisted her right hand to her back and held it very firmly with his hand. Geet is struggling to free herself from Maan's grip.

Maan(said angrily): I am not showing pity on u...I am worried about u...did u get that... Miss.GEET HANDA

Geet couldn't control anymore she intentionally spoke rudely with him so that he would get angry on her and will leave from there. But he didn't do so, he is demanding an answer...she can't withstand anymore. Her eyes are filled with tears by now, she placed her head on his chest and her free hand on his shoulder trying to hide her tears. Maan loosened his grip on her right hand, when he felt his shirt became wet with her tears, then he released her right hand and gave a comforting hug to her.

Maan: Geet u can trust me, share ur pain with me...u said that we are friends now, then y r u hiding this from me, common speak out...tell me what exactly the problem is

Geet broke off the hug and raised her hand to wipe her tears, Maan stopped her and wiped the tears himself. Geet stepped back and went near the window facing her back towards Maan.

Geet : Menstrual cycle started at a very young age for me, when i was 10 years old... even before the uterus has completely developed. For this reason i used to suffer from severe stomach pain every month, the pain is similar to labour pain...hmmm i used to face this labour pain every month when i was too young. We have approached so many doctors to check whether there is any hormonal related problem. Every doctor told us that everything is perfectly normal, the pain is due to the occurrence of early menstrual cycle before the uterus got developed. They suggested us medicines and told that that the pain would decrease as the years would pass.

Initially i used to face this problem each and every month, we have a family doctor at my hometown who used to take care of me and my medication regularly. Since past few years the frequency of the occurrence of the pain decreased it's coming for every 6 months and sometimes yearly once. Doctor told us that i have to face this problem till i get married and give birth to one child...sounds silly right!!! ...but this is what it means - marriage is the medicine for the pain which i am facing, marriage is the solution to my problem ' it's ridiculous!!!

My mom asked my dad to get me married when i became 18, she is unable to see me struggling with the pain every month. She used to cry along with me, every time i cry... but still how foolish it is to get married just to overcome this stupid problem of mine. My mom and dad never allowed me to go anywhere alone. U don't know how i have convinced my father to allow me to work at a different place. We had a big fight...i didn't eat anything for 3 continuous days and didn't speak a single word with him...hmm he broke half of the furniture in the house to show that he is angry on my decision. He would show his anger on the furniture, because he can't show his anger on me. He is very angry and short tempered by nature, but he never behaves angrily with me. I have pleaded him not to stop me from achieving my dreams just because of this mere pain with which i have to fight for 4 to 5 hrs every month...ofcourse now the frequency has decreased. The doctors warned me that there is no problem until i take medicines at the proper time, if it gets delayed i will end up in coma. This is what scares my dad, he doesn't want to play with my life.

Geet turned towards Maan

Geet : but tell me Maan if i listen to my dad and arrest myself within the 4 walls of my house, will i be safe? No right.. then ...then...y should i stop dreaming ?...y should i cut my wings when i know how to fly?...y should i fear for this stupid pain?...y should i step back like a coward?

So i have decided not to listen to anyone. If babaji wants to punish me for any of my sins which i have done knowingly or unknowingly, then let it be so... i am ready to accept the punishment.

Maan : Geet u r so strong and stubborn than i have expected, did u even think once what should have happened if the nurse didn't come there on time.

Geet : nothing would have happened Maan, if i have taken double dosage of the tablets everything would have been under control but it takes more time for the tablets to react. I have seen u getting worried for me, i don't want u to get scared looking at my condition so i opted for the injection so that i would get relieved within in no time.

Uss waqt pe to hamesha papa mera saath hote the, he loves me a lot MAAN he gets scared every time he sees me screaming, shouting and crying out loud. So i have stopped telling them even when i am facing any health problem... they are staying away from me now, they couldn't tolerate if something happens to me.I am staying away from them so that they will get used to the life without me.

Maan placed his finger on her lips.

Maan : Geet what are u talking, nothing happens to u...just stop it, u urself told that everything is normal, u just need the time to pass when u meet the right person in ur life then u will completely get rid of this situation. So stop thinking like this and one more thing, plz don't hide if there arises any sort of problem ...i will be always there to help u out of the situation, don't ever hesitate to share anything with me

Geet is touched by his words and she hugged him.

Geet: thanq very much for ur moral support, i need it very badly...thanx again

Maan (self thought): Geet i will be always with u, i never thought there is some serious problem behind ur smile. I promise u that i won't let u fight alone...vaise mujhe aisa kyu lag raha hai ki tum sirf mere liye bani ho...mai kyu tumhe rote hue nahi dekh sakta...y do i always want u to smile. I couldn't find answers to these questions...Geet could u answer these questions of mine?

PRECAP : he gave a quick peck on her lips and ran away even before she realised what has happened

PART - XII

Edited by sldeeps - 12 years ago
uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

scary update !! very sad to see geet in pain.. maan will find out final solution for her pain...waiting for next soon πŸ˜† 

ramahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update
loved it dear
gunjar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Maan is really scared at geet's position...
geet is really sooo brave and sweet...

preacap is intresting...
continue soon...:)
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
beautiful part.
loved it.
 continue soon
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update and the precap was so sweet...love the way ur story is developing. Good thing its moving quite fast. Thanx for the pm
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice part...

gald to know that she shared everything with maan...n maan was also adamant that she has to...

poor geet...feel bad for her...

but now maan is there...so not to worry...

continue soon...

thnx for PM...
sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mehek25

Awesome update and the precap was so sweet...love the way ur story is developing. Good thing its moving quite fast. Thanx for the pm

yar if i start something i don't feel like sleeping without finishing itπŸ˜†, that's y u people r getting fast updates and i don't like dragging the things so this FF is also moving fast.πŸ˜†

Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful update...πŸ‘
Poor geet ..Feeling sad for her..
Precap interesting..😊