here is the link to the first thread😊

CHARACTERS-

MAAN SINGH KHURANA(GURMEET CHAUDHARY)
GEET HANDA(DRASHTI DHAMMI)
ADITYA SEHGAL
SAVITRI KHURANA
RONAK JINDAL
PINKY MANCHANDA

other characters will b introduced later as the story moves forward...

PROLOGUE-

The cold breeze of simla were indicating the harshness of the weather...even the only barrier b/w her n those gust,her shawl,was abandoned on the ground as she let those erratic winds touch her soft delicate skin providing the same sensation which she felt on that day...

she spread her arms as if inviting those memories to enter her soul which she cherised the most...the one single moment which changed her life completely...

standing on the edge of the same hill on the anniversary of their first meeting,was like reliving that magical moment...the difference being...that time the atmosphere was serene...soothing...n today its barbaric...that day her heart was full of hope n joy desite her problems...but today...her heart is sinking every second.crying for the lone treasure of her life...HER Maan...which was snatched away brutally...

she closed her eyes to feel him...to gather strength to live to fulfill what she promised him...though breaking from inside...trying to maintain herself...hold back...when she heard HIM call her...GEET...!!!!!!!

He was wandering through the city...the beautiful simla they say...the same place where his life took a U turn...the city which holds a unique place in his heart...the place which once was his paradise...the place whose air reminds him of HER...is now the place which he despise the most only bcoz of HER...

not in his wierdest dream he ever thought he would repent his visit to simla an year back where he met her for the first time but now he curse every sec of that period he spent here...

willingly or unwillingly...his legs brought him back here to the very hill where met her...seeing the place his heart ached with pain...pain which was much much more than those physical pain he suffered last few months...hatred engulfed him...or was it the anger for not being able to hate her...

suddenly his eyes caught a sight which stopped his heart beat...his mind gave up rationality...he was dreading this very moment ever since he came to know of her betrayal...n there she was standing at the same place where he met her first...n only one word escaped his mouth...GEET...!!!!!!

her blood froze in her veins as she heard his voice...can it be him!!!!!!...she turned with a jerk with raised hopes of seeing him again  after so long...getting him back in her life...
as geet turned the moss beneath her footwear made her loose balance n she slipped...but before she could go any further down the hill two strong hand stablised her n pulled her back to engulf her in the safest place...his arms...

time stood still as the two souls meet after the long n unbearable separation...maan lost his senses as she touched him again after so long n he his her in his arms as always...

she could not believe it...god was being so generous to her...returning her soulmate...her maan...she sobbed she poured her heart out without speaking a word showing her pain in every single tear she shed...but her happiness didnot last long as she was pushed away by a jerk...!!!!!!

maan was holding her as if clinging to his life...all his anger all his pain...everything just vanished the moment he took her in his arms to save her...as if her single touch was giving him a soothing effect...every moment he spent with her flashed like lightening before his eyes...her smile...her laughter...her love...her betrayal...n that did it...as soon as the last memory came to him he jerked her away...!!!!!

geet could not fathom wat exactly happened...as her eyes met maan's she was shocked with wat she saw...the love though still there was alongwith other emotions of pain,anger n hatred...maan lost his cool as he realised he hugged her...gave in to her false charm again...n then he took out the gun from his jacket n targetted it towards her...!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S- the prologue is the mid point of the story and the ff begins with chapter-1😊

Edited by shining_moon - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shining_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
INDEX-

PART-24 pg-1
PART-25 pg-9
PART-26 pg-17
PART-27 pg-25
PART-28 pg-36
PART-29 pg-48
PART-30 pg-60
PART-31 pg-71
PART-32 pg-80
PART-33 pg-88
PART-34 pg-99
PART-35 pg-110
PART-36 pg-121
PART-37 pg-133
PART-38 pg-142
new link pg-149

shining_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
chapter-24

The whole crowd cheered totally enthralled with the magical performance of maan and the extent to which everyone enjoyed...!!

Geet was still in maan's embrace relishing the moment of their togetherness...!!...relishing the feeling of being loved, of having someone as her own...while maan was equally enjoying the feeling of having his love in his arms. His heart and soul was at peace after confessing his feelings, letting the bottled up desires ooze out with full vigour...!!

The women giggled seeing the two love birds lost in their own dream world, their murmuring brought them back to earth and maan released geet from his embrace instantly while geet turned crimson with shyness...!!

Hayye kuriye tera vo to tujhe kitna chahta hai aur kitna changa punjabi gana bhi gata, tu khamakha hi taane maar rahi thi...one of the ladies teased her

Maan gave a proud look to geet who just blushed more and ran out from there...!!

The women laughed more seeing geet shying away while maan ruffled his hair a bit giving them a sly smile and went after geet...!!

Geet stood in the garden area feeling the beautiful cool breeze caressing her soft skin. It was the most beautiful moment of her entire life,her long cherished dream being fulfilled in the most unpredictable but unforgetable way is much more than desired by her...!!

She was rejuvinating herself in the serene atmosphere when maan came outside and saw her...

He slowly moved towards her not removing his eyes from her for even a second fearing to lose the sight with a blink...!!

Geet was totally oblivious of his presence untill he was right behind her...!!...her breath got stuck in her throat as she sensed him behind her...!!

His gaze fell on her exposed back arousing the urge in him to feel her creamy buttery skin, taste the ravishing beauty infront of him...!!

He raised his hand forward and thrilled her with his electrifying touch sending currents through her spine...she jolted at his sudden touch and turned around in a jiffy coming face to face with him...!!

Maan looked at her deep oceanic eyes and said in his baritone voice...

Geet I have left my heart bare infront of you, now its your turn...!!...I'll never force you for anything and I promise you that your decision will not bring any change in our professional as well as personal relationship...!!

He took a deep breath and started moving backward and stopped at the main gate. His jeep was parked outside the gate and he started moving towards the jeep when her voice reached his ears...

MAAN...!!

He turned around and looked straight in her eyes with a piercing gaze like reading her soul through her eyes...

But she didn't uttered anything else and just ran towards maan shedding all her guards which she builded around herself after her father's death, forgetting all her fears and keeping in her mind and heart the pure and deep love she feel for him and want to share with him...!!

He couldn't even imagine in his wildest dream what happened next...in a blink of second she reached him and snaking her soft slender arms around his neck she smacked her lips to him kissing him breathless...!!

She poured out all her emotions, love, longingness in that one kiss letting him no her feelings through her action...!!

This was the first time geet made a move to touch him, to kiss him and he felt like his dream came true. She was kissing her madly which ignited a fire in maan and he grabbed her small waist slamming her petite form hard to his rough body...!!

Maan kissed her like there was no tomorrow claiming her with full authority. He needed no other proof  of her love. He knew she loved him, her kiss was proof enough...!!

He demanded immediate entry in her mouth and she complied wholeheartedly. His tongue moved in her mouth like a vagrant in search of the biggest pleasure of life...!!...he tasted every corner of her mouth relishing the awesome sensation. She too enjoyed equally and kissed him back with equal fervour. It was like time stood still for both of them and they were completely lost in each other...!! 

They broke apart after a long time gasping for breath yet unsatiated like they could never get enough of each other...!!

Maan placed him palm softly on her cheek and kissed her forehead...!!

It was unexpected but I loved it...he said and winked at her...seems like my sherni is getting bolder, huh...!!

She was still short of breath and his teasings made her totally red. Not knowing what to do and where to look she hid herself in his broad chest with his strong arms shielding her from the rest of the world...!!

I am the happiest person in the world today...he whispered in her ears while she burried herself in his warm cage all the more...!!

Both made their way back to delhi with lots of hope and happiness to start a new life with their love...!!

Maan reached the mansion and proudly stated about the victory of his love to dadima who was eqally happy to know that geet would be a part of their family very soon. She blessed maan and asked him to call geet to KM the next day.

Maan came back to his room and dialed her number. It has hardly been half an hour and he was already missing her badly...!!

Geet was busy telling pinky about her trip and progress in their relationship when her cell rang...

Oyye hoyye...!!...kya baat hai geet, maan sir to abhi se hi tujhe miss kar rahe hain...she teased while geet blushed and then signalled her to keep shut 

Pinky...!!...he must be calling for some important work...she reasoned and received the call

Hello...geet greeted in the most musical voice 

Haii...!!...your hello sounds so soothing to my ears jaan...!!

Geet became a tomato hearing JAAN from the mouth of her khadoos boss and moved to the balcony to talk not wanting to be embarrassed before pinky...!!

Maan, have you called to tell me that...??

Uff geet...!!...why do you have to jump on work straight away...??

Geet couldn't believe her ears...OMG...!!...the maan singh khurana getting irritated of work, am I hallucinating...she said dramatically...!!

Maan rolled his eyes at her statement and replied...

No sweet heart I just don''t like interruption in my romantic moments...his voice was flirty again...!!

I have never seen this side of you...!!

You have to see lot more baby...he chuckled at his double meaning sentence knowing well his angel would be blushing hard now

Geet now stop blushing and listen...he said...dadima has called you tomorrow so be ready by 12pm I'll send the car...!!

Dadima...!!...have you told her about us...??...she asked in a nervous tone

Geet relax she is my dadi and she knows everything from the beginning...!!

WHAT...??

Yes...now stop panicking as she likes you a lot and be ready on time...!!

Hmm...she whispered

Bye jaan...he said mischieviously...I would be eagerly waiting for tomorrow 

Geet smiled at his words...

Bye...she said and cut the call

Geet I can't tell you how happy I am...dadi took geet in her embrace cheerfully

You have brought colour in the life of my boring grandson...maan rolled his eyes on dadi's taunt while geet smiled

Dadi picked up a box kept on the table and took out two beautifully carved gold bangles(kangan) from it...!!

Geet this is our khandani(sorry forgot the english term) kangan and belonged to maan's mother and now you are its owner...she made geet wear those bangles and kissed her forehead...always be happy my child...!!

Geet bend down and touched dadi's feet for blessing while maan admired his lady love with a smile...!!

3 months later...

The chandigarh housing project was on the verge of completion and whole KC was extremely busy with no time to breath...!!

Mk I have talked to Mr. chopra's secretary, theyr are ok with the launch party timings.

Good sasha, remember this project is very important and I don't want any mistakes.

Don't worry Mk, its going to be the best launch ever.

Fine send geet in.

Right Mk...sasha exited maan's cabin

After few minutes...

*Knock* *knock*

Come in...

Sir you called me...??

Yes geet come here...he guestured her to come near him...!!

Read the papers and sign them...he said handing her a file

But what is this...??...geet was confused as she is a mere trainee and so doesn't have any authority

She opened the file and was surprised to see the content...!!

Geet from now onwards you will be a joint partner in all my accounts and shares...maan said taking her in his arms from the back

But I don't need all this, I have you and that is all I desire...geet replied lovingly

Geet you are going to be my life partner and this is your right. Dadima wants us to get married after the completion of this project and I don't want to listen anything else so quietly sign it...!!

Geet smiled at him and signed the papers without even reading it and handed it back to him...!!

As she handed the papers to maan the door opened and ronak entered the cabin...

Oops...!!...I hope I didn't disturbed you both...he said with a cheeky grin

Hey buddy, not at all...maan looked at geet and then back to ronak...I would like you to meet the new co-owner of KC...!!

Ronak felt like the floor beneath his legs vanished. He was shocked at maan's statement...!!

Wh...what...??...what do you mean...??

I have made geet a joint share holder of my whole property...maan said gleefully while ronak fumed within, all his efforts till now evaporated in thin air...!!

Damnit...he thought and tried to persuade maan...but maan, are you sure geet can handle such a big responsiblity...??

Both maan and geet looked at ronak...!!

I mean she is just a trainee and hardly knows anything about KC...!!

Come on ronak...!!...how can you say that...??...geet has been working in KC from the past five months and she knows enough to be a partner...!!...maan replied and paused before speaking again...and most importantly she is my fiance and soon would be wife so from that aspect she'll automatically become a rightful partner of my assets...!!

Ronak was aghast at the piece of news, he knew about their relationship, everyone does after they returned from chandigarh but marriage so soon...!!...he was crazy about geet and right now he felt like he lost everything KC, geet and the wealth he could get from the chopra project...!!

You'r...you are getting married...!!...it was more a statement

Oh I forgot to tell you, actually dadima wants us to get married next month as this project is on completion...he said smiling at geet and she smiled back...!!

Really, thats...em...thats good...!!...congratulations...!!...he said suppressing his rage, he was boiling with jealousy and abhorrance for maan seeing him so happy with geet...!!

Thanks buddy...!!

Congrats geet...he extended his hand to her

Geet looked into his eyes and found a strange yet scary emotion which was preventing her to accept his hand for a shake. However she couldn't refuse infront of maan so reluctantly shook his hand and receded it back fastly...!!

Ahh...maan sir I should leave now. There is lots of work left.

Ok geet...!!

As geet moved towards the door maan called her back...

Geet...!!

She turned around in confusion...

Woh...I forgot the most important thing...actually dadima was asking about your family. She wants to meet them to fix our marriage but I didn't knew what to tell her bcoz of the weird circumstances in which we met again. You haven't told me anything...!!

Geet looked at maan then at ronak and then back to maan...

I guess I should take your leave, you guys carry on. I'll see you later maan...ronak passed a glance at the uncomfartable eyes of geet at the mention of her family and left the cabin...!!

I sorry geet I shouldn't have asked you about your family like this but...

Its ok maan, I should have told you before that I don't have any family...there was a sadness on her face which was irking maan. He came close to geet and engulfed her in a warm hug...

Geet I know something is bothering you and I want to know everything that happened before I rescued you that night...!!...he separated and looked into her eyes with love...will you tell me...??

Geet was very restless at the mention of her family but she calmed seeing the enormous love in maan's eyes and she trusted him more than her life so she decided to reveal everything to maan...!!

But before she could say anything a call disturbed them...

Maan finished the call and turned to geet...

Geet I have to go somewhere, its urgent...!!...but don't worry we'll talk later, ok...!!

Saying so maan rushed out...!!

Namaste savitri ji...!! 

Arey Mr. Jindal aap, please come...savitri welcomed him

So how is your health now...??

I am absolutely fine...she said with a smile...infact maan's affirmation to marraige has inculcated a new energy in me

Of course, maan is getting married, your dream is going to be fulfilled after all...!!

Yes, I am really very happy...!!

I have came for that purpose only. I want to help in the arrangements, after all maan is like my son only...I have to take care of him...he smiled a very mysterious smile

Sure it will be a pleasure to have you by our side...!!

Geet I am leaving tomorrow.

I know and instead of spending time with me you are wasting your time telling me this on phone...she cribbed

Maan smirked at her cribbing like a kid and replied...

Someone is missing me...!!...huh...!!

Geet twisted her lips at his comment...ek to mai aapko miss kar rahi hoon uppar se aap mera mazak uda rahe hain, jayeye I'll not talk to you...she said and disconnected the call...!!

As she put the phone down the door bell rang...

She opened the door and was surprised to find a courier for her...!!

She unpacked the gift and found a beautiful red siffon sari with matching earings and a letter...!!

She opened the letter and read it...

Dinner at 8

She gasped as realization dawned upon her...is he calling me on a date...??

They never went on a date and she was hell nervous. Just then pinky entered the room and snatched the letter from geet's hand...!!

Her eyes popped out reading the letter...

OMG...!!...jiju is calling you on a date...hayye...!!...how romantic...she said with a dreamy look

Shut up pinky...!!

Oyye tujhe kya hua...??...she was surprised at geet's restlessness but slowly understood her nervousness...

Are you nervous...??...she chuckled seeing geet nodding like a child

Oh geet don't be silly yaar. You have met him alone several times.

Yeah, but that was different and moreover we never went on a...she didn't uttered the word getting all the more nervous

Fine, just relax ok...!!...it going to be a lovely time of your life and see jiju has gifted you such a pretty sari. Its deadly, poor maan sir is going to have a hard time controlling himself...!!

Geet blushed like anything at pinky's shameless words and went inside her bedroom wih the gift...!!

Geet got ready and was looking like a royal queen in the beautiful sari. Maan came out of his car and glanced at the flawless beauty infront of him and he froze at his place...!!

Man...!!...she is looking irresistible...he thought while checking her out from head to toe...!!

He walked to her with heavy steps lost in her and stopped near her...

Gorgeous...he whispered in her ears...!!

She blushed and murmured...thanks...!!

Challen...??

She nodded and went with him...!!

They arrived at the place and maan guided her to the table. Geet was stunned to see the arrangement maan made for their first date, it was indeed special...!!...beautifully decorated with lights and flowers and in the mid of the place a small tent with two chairs and the best part was that they were all alone, no one to disturb them.

She looked at maan and he smiled...

Do you like it...??

I love it...!!

Maan aaj achanak se itna sab, is there any special occasion...??

He hugged her from the back and answered...

You are here with me on a date , isn't it a special occasion...??...and on second thoughts actually there is a very special occasion today...he replied kissing her shoulders...!!

Really...what...??...she excitedly asked

He came infront of her and knelt down.

Maan what are...

Sshh...!!

He fished out a velvet box from his pocket and opened it infront of her showing the awesome sparkling diamond ring he bought for her in chandigarh...

Mis geet handa you are light of happiness in my otherwise darkened life, the only person who can bring out the real maan in me, your smile brightenes my world and your eyes makes me crazy. I cannot imagine my life without you so would you like to bear this khadoos boss of yours for the rest of your life.

Marry me...!!

Geet felt her eyes getting wet as the tears of joy were dancing in the boundary of her eyelid, overwhelmed by his proposl she simply nodded her head and maan slipped the exotic ring in her delicate ring finger and kissed her hand.

He cupped her face wiping away the tears and geet hugged him with all her love...!!

Maan picked her up in his arms raising her above the ground and twirl around with happiness. The whole area echoed with their laughter. He slowly put her down and placed his lips on hers whispering on her lips...

I love you...!!

I love you too...!!...geet replied back and their soft peck turned into a deep kiss

They broke after a while...

When did you bought the ring...??

Long back in chandigarh but wasn't able to give you bcoz of the work load...!!

Actually I have also bought something for you in chandigarh but I don't know if you'll like it...!!...she said and took out a gold chain with a locket of Om

Won't you make me wear it...??

Geet was delighted at maan's demand and put the chain around his neck saying...

Babaji will protect you from all evil...!!

They get back to their chairs and finished the dinner enjoying each other's company

Maan...!!

Hmm...he replied kissing her neck while geet sat on his lap

Is it necessary for you to go...??

Yes jaan

But...

Geet...he made her face him...is something bothering you...??

I don't know but I am having a bad feeling about this whole trip, I mean you'll be away for ten whole days...!!

Geet don't worry so much. Its just a business trip. I wanted to take you along with me but dadima insisted on your staying back to help her in shopping for marraige and moreover there is lots of work here and now you are the boss too so I want my sherni to work hard, take care of dadi and KC in my absence and I promise I'll return back soon...!!

Hmm...ok...!!

Later maan dropped geet at her house and left for KC. Though maan had assured her, geet was very tense regarding this trip like something terrible was going to happen. She looked at her ring and kissed it...

Babaji please be with maan, unpar meher karna...she prayed for him and went to sleep

ok frnds here is the update

I m trying to finish it off soon...not very soon but soon...am I confusing you...πŸ˜†

nyways plzz comment and voice ur opinion

those who wants to be pmed plzz add me to ur buddy list

do not forget to hit the LIKE button

love u allπŸ€—

anupam

anaum91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations for d new thread...keep up d good work...cont soon
mitzi11 thumbnail
congo congo

me too scared like geet
hate ronak upto no good
maaneet scene beautiful
& romantic
simply fantastic
love it
waiting waiting next one
madhu.pmlist thumbnail
res
EDIT
first of all congratzzz for new thread πŸ˜Š
umm too sleepy to comment shall edit the rest tmr πŸ˜ƒ promise πŸ˜‰ (oh wait i never keep them up so promise cancel)

EDIT EDIT... haha i knew i never keep promises πŸ˜• tumne next update bhi kar li aur dekho i am still commenting on the previous 

lovely update!! awww the new lover boy side of maan ishhh really shweettt... hai mera sweetttuuu maan!! 
lovely update! now me going to read the new update πŸ˜‰
Edited by Maaneet_09 - 12 years ago
annie.shona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

wow.. 

geet and maan are going to be married

yippieee..  πŸ‘πŸ‘

btw nice update

continue soon πŸ˜Š

Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Congrats on new thread!
Great part...
Downhill thumbnail
hiii anu...
wow congrats on new thread sweetie...
the coming to the update...it was simply marvellous
but i am getting this scary feeling that the next update is going to be a shocker...
the prologue of urs is giving me a lot of jitters...since it seems, its gonna happen soon...

but thanxxx for this wonderful update dear
keep writing
love u and ur ff

reva
-bansi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
congratulations for the new thread...πŸ‘
dat was a lovely update...!!!...
owww maan being flirty wid geet... really dreammmyyy!!!😍
yaaayyy maaneet r gonna b married buh he's goin 4 a trip???
hope nufin goes wrong wen he is away n geet is also havin  a bad feeling!!! 😲
OMG... yaar hop nthn goes wrong!!!
it was a lovely update...πŸ˜‰