Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Switching roles in reel life... 

Starting tomorrow Kokila and Vinaychand (Ami Trivedi and Swapnil Joshi) will be seen in a new look on Papad Pol.Kokila is surprised as the residents of the area dont indulge in mangoes neither does anyone in her family love the fruit as much as she does.Thats when she decides to solve the mystery and as usual Vinaychand comes to her rescue.
During this sequence,Ami who,in real life is a Gujarati helped Swapnil to get into his character with some handy tips and he helped her do a good job of her Marathi character.Said Ami,Swapnil is playing a kathiawadi character and I am enacting a Marathi nurse and it was great fun performing this sequence as we had to switch roles in reel life. Added Swapnil,It was so entertaining on the sets and Ami is a real sport.It was very funny as while performing a dance sequence on Dhinka Chika,I was wearing the traditional kathiawadi dress and I had to sport a moustache.I had to manage both the dress and the moustache too and she couldnt stop giggling throughout the sequence. 
Watch Papad Pol every Mon-Friday at 8 pm on SAB TV.

HAVING FUN: Swapnil Joshi and Ami Trivedi 

[Previous] Bombay Times [Next]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kashrish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks for the article...