lovely character thnx kate!

beautiful start

love it cant

wait to read geet

side will type it soon dear. 

love this maan haha. me 2

pls cont soonnnnnnnnnnnn sure dear. 

thanks pm nytime. 

thank yuuuuuuuuuuuu so muchhhhhhhhh my pleasure yaar. 

keep the good work sweety👏 keep the comments coming. i love reading 'em. 😆

thnx for ur comment dear. me in blue. 😛
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: MaaneetLuverr

lovely Start
Du PM me wen u update 😊 Xx...

thnx. 
just send me a buddy request. i'll send d pm. 😊
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: maanujaanu

amazing update

luved it do continue soon

thnx dear. 
will surely do soon...
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice strt
Liked the concept Cs n 1st part
Maan is sweet
Lets c wat happens
Update soon
Plz add me to ur pm list
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -afsha-

Nice strt

Liked the concept Cs n 1st part
Maan is sweet
Lets c wat happens
Update soon
Plz add me to ur pm list

thnx u very much. 
ys. maan is sweet n not strict and will do. jsut send me buddy request. thnx
-Araina- thumbnail
let me eat lunch with my bro n then will update in less thn 15 min. 
-Araina- thumbnail
Chapter 2

Now, we enter Geet's world.

They have a big house  just like Maan's. About 10 rooms for only 4 people, guest room, study room, library, and big hall with expensive things and big kitchen with a big dinning table.  It was night time in India while it was Morning in USA. Dinner was ready  to be served and the servants went to call everyone.  First they went to Geet's dad, Karan and her step mom, Priya. 

One of the servant knocked on the door and a voice said 'Come in.' 

He bowed the head down and said  'Sir, mam, the dinner is ready.'

Priya said 'Ok. You may go now. We are coming.' answering on behalf of Karan as well. 

He went back  and closed the door.  He started to go towards Yash's room. He knocked and opened the door after Yash said 'Come in.' He repeated the same thing and got the same answer.

'Sir, dinner is ready.'

Yash: 'Ok you may go. I will come in a min.' and got up to put up the book's with which he was completing an assignment. 

After that it was Geet's
 turn. He went and stopped in front of her door. He knocked once but there was no answer. He knocked again and yet again.  But no answer. He thought maybe she already went to sleep. But it was only 8 and Geet never went to sleep that early. So he knocked one last time and he got the answer 'What?' He opened the door and said, 

'Geet mam, the dinner is ready.'

Geet looked at him angrily.

'Kaka, how many times have I told you not call me 'mam '?' asked geet angrily.

The servant looked at her and said 'I am sorry beta. I won't repeat it again now let's go. Dinner will get cold.'

Geet smiled saying, 'Ok kaka.  I will be there in 5 mins.'

Her room was really colorful. She had lots of pictures of her and Yash. That's it. No one had any place in her room other then her and Yash. And ofcourse her mother, Rano and her childhood pictures on her wall and on the side table. Her bed was red with matching blankets and everything was beautiful. She was doing something on net. It was making an account on facebook. She looked at it and said to herself 'What do people see in it! I wouldn't bother myself making an account if Pari hadn't forced me into it. Never mind all this.'  And she left after setting her laptop on her study table. Little idea did she have that in 2 days she would have fallen in love with facebook for giving her the most desired thing. 

USA

Maan reached his office. All the employees were waiting for him and his dear friends : Vicky, Sonia, Dan, and Emma. They all worked with him. They all were thinking the same thing. 'Today they will convince him no matter what. Today is their day and they will win no matter what.'

They were waiting for him in his cabin when Maan came and looked at them with a confusing face.  He didn't know what was coming but he knew he should be prepared for it since whenever all four of them are waiting for him together, it means only one thing. Bad luck for maan. He calls it bad luck since he can't refuse his very good friends when they ask something from him.

He walked in and said, 'Good morning guys.'

Everyone wished him together 'Good morning Maan.'

'What are you guys doing here today in my cabin? That too all together? Am I in trouble?' asked Maan with a scared look.

'No, you are not in trouble. I mean we are here to convince you for what we have been telling you for the past one year and you have to do it today. We don't wanna hear anything.
' said Vicky as in a demand.

'Yes Maan. Come on. What's so bad? It won't hurt you yaar.' said Sonia pleading.

'Yes Maan. We won't hear anything today. Come with me." said Dan. He went and held Maan by his wrist and made him sit on chair. He took out the laptop from his bag, switched it on and told him, 'You have to do it today. You have to make an account in Facebook.'

'Guys, I told you many times. I am not interested in this Facebook or whatever the name is.' said Maan rolling his eyes.

'We know, but you have to. It's fun. Just try once. Plzzz.' said Emma holding her hands in request. Looking at her, others did the same thing and said, 'Yes plzz maan plzzz.'

'That's it.' maan got so annoyed that he got up and said, 'OKKKK. I WILL DO IT NOW STOP EATING MY BRAINS.' Others smiled and feared at the same time. You don't want to make Maan angry. That would be the last thing you want to do. After that, he sat in the chair again and started making an account.

'I am done. Happy now?' said maan after he made his account.

'Yes a lot. Thanks Maan you're the best.'
said Vicky.

Suddenly one of the workers came and said 'Sir, the clients are waiting for you.'

'I will be right there.
' said Maan. He got up and left the cabin with the presentation files.

'You know what guys?' said Dan

'What?
' asked Vicky.

'I think we should put Maan in our friend list. It would be easy for him to accept us.' said Dan.

'Great idea. Ok, we should go to our computers and do it right away' said Sonia.

Precap: Maan and Geet..... baby???

so here's the second ud. hope it was gud enough.... thank you all who commented and pressed the like button. really happy you all liked it. made me want to type more. consider this as my birthday gift to you all as today is my birthday. 😳 thank you all who encouraged me to type today and keep commenting. i love reading them .make me a lot happier when ever i read them. 

press the like button. 

*edited roops. 

Chapter 1  Pg 3

Chapter 3 Pg 13

Edited by Princess_Khushi - 13 years ago