Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
^^ Tulip, why shocked?? 😕
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: akanna

^^ Tulip, why shocked?? 😕

oh i had written something else there before, but i thought it might be considered mean. so i edited it, and put that face there 😆
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: akanna

Since you quoted my post, I assume you are referring to me. Tell me, where did I ever boast as you have said above?? I have never mentioned any names on IF claiming I know or I am close to!! So where did you find this new info from - came as a scream message from nowhere to ya through your window when you opened it to scream?? Show a post of mine where I made claims about being close to any celebrity!! I have never said any names or claims of being close to any names here on IF!! So dont be delusional and think you can get away by foul mouthing anyone!!! Why develop so much of a complex and make up stories?? At least I dont go and post in forums of the shows that I dont watch or pretend I dont watch a show and still try to post in its forum!!! ☯️ 🤔

😃 This is for pure amusement.........😃 Terrence is an average dancer and a below average choreographer............Tongue foul mouthing? 😃 where in my post have I mentioned any member's name? If you think the post relates to you, is that my fault? 😃

Edited by ankit_nyc - 13 years ago
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

Hey Ankit, I guess you have a reading problem. Let me help you out: This is the Terence Lewis Appreciation Thread. 

Tongue A forum member can post his her view in any thread as long as it is within the rules of the forum..........Just like people are appreciate Terrence, others are fee to criticize him.......Tongue
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

😛 A forum member can post his her view in any thread as long as it is within the rules of the forum..........Just like people are appreciate Terrence, others are fee to criticize him.......😛

Ummm.....yes this true, but isn't post technically off topic because it's not in regards to appreciating Terence? 😆 So then it would be against the rules. 😛

I'm not going to report it or anything. 😆 Just a thought. 😛
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

Ummm.....yes this true, but isn't post technically off topic because it's not in regards to appreciating Terence? 😆 So then it would be against the rules. 😛

I'm not going to report it or anything. 😆 Just a thought. 😛

😃 if you think someone not agreeing with someone else's point of view is off topic then report away.....that's like me saying Geeta Ma is great and then reporting everyone who doesn't agree with me......😃 don't worry much about being reported...but please do your duty and report away.......😃
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

😃 if you think someone not agreeing with someone else's point of view is off topic then report away.....that's like me saying Geeta Ma is great and then reporting everyone who doesn't agree with me......😃 don't worry much about being reported...but please do your duty and report away.......😃

Nah, don't flatter yourself Ankit. I could careless about reporting your posts.
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

😃 This is for pure amusement.........😃 Terrence is an average dancer and a below average choreographer............😛 foul mouthing? 😃 where in my post have I mentioned any member's name? If you think the post relates to you, is that my fault? 😃

FYI, you quoted my post, as shown above, when I didnt post it to you, nor did I reply to your post!! Why quote someone's post when you are not replying to them?? Cant read, eh?? You are not fahmida, are you??
Edited by akanna - 13 years ago
Padma55 thumbnail
His understanding "GOD" amazing