Personal Encounters w/ South Actors

muffins2waffles thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Was just wondering...have you guys met any South actors or Bolly?

I've met a few πŸ˜†

I met Arti Agarwal (used to be a Telugu actress) some time back at a function or something. She was surrounded by kids. Both her and her sister gave me their autograph and she gave my sister her email because they became friends but she never replied back. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And I also met Mahesh Babu's father (Krishna) and mother at a function but Mahesh Babu wasn't there. 😳
They asked for grapes or something and I gave them a bowl. That's all I remember, I was pretty young. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by aishi.muffin - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.sunayna.x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I've meet Jaya Bachan and that's about it.. doesn't really count ! I'm not a big fan of hers .. :(
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
I am yet to meet South Actors.. however, I've met Abhishek Batchan, Sunil Shetty, and Raima Sen (Riya Sen's sister)... all of them had come to my city for a shoot (aobut 7 y ears ago)! 

I had a great time talking with Sunil Shetty (who's mother tongue is Tulu)!  He was very friendly.... same with Raima Sen, who told me to watch her telugu movie as well.   However, AB wasn't that talkative, however, happily gave an autograph =)!
malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
ive met dileep, he used to be neighbors with my paternal aunt n uncle and it was the summer that i spent there! well kinda summer more like 5 months lol but anyway, my cousin whos like 5 yrs older than me went n met him first, but they lived like two houses down so we all met. then we would always hang around his house mainly because our best friends were his next door neighbors... but anyway πŸ˜† when my mom came to india, we all went over and got to meet manju n the baby who was like a couple months old. ive also met his parents, dileep still comes to family functions, cool na?

ive also met kavya madhavan, who came here for a show and her costume almost made her faint so my aunt had to be super doc so we met her like that.... we also share an astrologer!

umm my aunts also friends with the singer chitra.... if she comes here for like a week, she stays at my aunts house!

who else lol.....
ive met quite a few mallu actors lol theyre quite easy to come by...
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i've met simbu and Akshay kumar..😳 both were lovely.. thts why i always go against people and say simbu is niceee... he is sooo like down to earth and was giving autographs and clicking pics wid people.. very nice boy i must say.. and Akkki.. waaaaoooooooo wat tht person is i watched sing is king with him in the same theatre.. they had Singh is King ka premeire in silvercity and my friend used to work there and she could take another person wid her so she took me.. it was a treat.. it was only the people who worked there, akshay and the organisers in the halll.. Loved it !!!!!! he is a gem of a person.. no tantrums no attitude.. very nice plus he looks so gud in real.. i like them both akki and simbu.. simbu is also very nice😳
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hahah, I've met Surya once with his dad when he came to open my uncle's restaurant in Coimbatore. My cousin and I were superrrrrrrrrrrrr excited cos we go gah gah gah gah over Suryaa, but it wasn't as crazy as we thought it would be. They were reallyyy down to earth and humble.. we didn't even feel that celeb aura when we were beside them. They are soo very simple and rly sweeet ppl... and it didnt have the feel like I met a top celeb.. but I must admit.. he's toooooooooo gooood loooking even in real life.. he was wearing a super simple shirt and pants but he looked tooo gooood.. aaaah 😳 and my cousin went mad and asked him abt Jo and Diya and he started blushing a lil.. πŸ˜‰ and he gives a "good boy" image in front of his dad.. πŸ˜†

ive also met maddy, twice in fact. once when he came for the IIFA awards in Singapore.. and the other time when he came to promote his movie..forgot which one.. my frens and I somehow sneaked into the hotel he was staying in despite the tight security.. our innocent puppy dog pouts actually worked out πŸ˜› he's tooo sweeet.. we got crazy and even had a car chase to the airport to send him off.. he took a cab..and we followed him behind in another cab.. communicating thru the cab windows and giving him flying kisses... he was sooo touched and told us that he loves us πŸ˜† was an super exciting meet!

also met Abhishek at the same IIFA awards.. no offence but he looked like he was on drugs.. so stayed away from him after getting his autograph πŸ˜† Met Rani Mukherjee as well at a shopping centre, but she was soooo arrogant man, turned away her face when we asked for her autograph.. uff..

also met jeeva, sridevi and vivek when they came down to promote their movie thitthikudhe.. spoke to vivek.. and he's sooo unlike what he is in movies.. i mean he didnt even speak a word of Tamil to me.. Only eng.. and he told me a joke which took me lyk 5 mins to understand πŸ˜† but he was sweet.. jeeva is quite ok as well.. didnt talk to him much though.. couldnt see sridevi cos vijayakumar was ard and he was sooooooooooo protective over her omg.. πŸ˜ƒ

will add more when I recall.. heh
Edited by khpriya - 13 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
I saw Prabhu Deva in Paris...I think they were there for "Engeyum Kadhal" shooting...!!
Saw the crew and also one serial actor Sai Prem...!!

Chaa...Havent seen Jeyam Ravi and Hansika...Just missed!!😳
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I have met quite a few.. Right from Meena, Rekha, Nedumudi Venu, Bharati (all durinf santhwanam shooting), Me n Meena came for voting in the same booth 5yrs ago in chennai, as we were staying in the same street.. 😳.. everyone let her do her pol first and she left ..

Actress lakshmi too was staying near to us .. met her on one of the festive days.. dont remember what it was.. there would be a procession and everyone give offerings when they reach in front of our houses....

Saw Vijay shooting for the intro scene of the movie Tirumalai...

then Jagadeesh doing some shoot on rad side.. that was yrs back..

Sarathkumar came for shooting in our apartment complex.. I saw him going into his caravan and thought he was surya.. but later when he came out it was Sarathkumat πŸ˜•πŸ€£But he was damn hot and extreme handsome..😳

then.. I dont remember.. will post later if anyone else is there.. πŸ˜‰

Edited by ammoos - 13 years ago