Audience feedback for mag!

anilmerani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I am doing a  story on  Rakhi Ka Insaaf for Complete Television magazine, Mumbai(It is an  industry resource kinda  thingy).  For which I would like an audience feedback  on the show. As  I will be quoting your views, I would also need your  full name and city of residence.

Thanks

Anil Merani
Journalist 
Mumbai 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aamras thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This show is a good one. in the sense of entertainmet and excellent for time pass. If you are looking for none of the two. Then all I'd have to say is that it is USELESS because the guilty is ledt unpunished. I saw the first show and have decided never to repeat the same mistake ever!.
-Uma Sharma, Mumbai
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the show is a dud. it does not give "insaaf" rather it ruins the victims lives.
the show doesnt help them in any which way. i believe small villages in india are still like before, they will always turn against someone who they think isnt following the proper rules. like the first episode after the "sting operation" who knows what happened to the lady? people probably taunt her.

im also concerned about the little 15 yr old girl from the 2nd episode. no justice was given to her, she is still in the same position as before. only difference is now everyone knows it.

Also like Uma said, the guilty are left unpunished. so this show just portrays the story & rakhi just gets to be her drama queen self for almost an hour or something.
its just a good story telling session where people just get to tune into stranger's personal stories and laugh at the way they are on screen: screaming, shouting & generally making themselves easy to laugh at.

Oh and please do tell her to stop using SRK's name in every episode
tell her to use different promotion tactics

Megha Sri
UK
Edited by MeghaSRKLover - 13 years ago
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Since this is for a Mumbai Magazine i'n not sure if you would take my response considering I'm from the states but I want to give m input. And I will rather stay anonymous just because its not safe to give ur name on the internet.

This show is great entertainment. I read somewhere that this was just to bring out issues, not to do legal justice so I feel the name of the show is not suited. It should be more of the lines of Rakhi ka Tamasha! Trust me, it will get more viewers!

-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
this show is good .rakhi is doing the best insaaf
-vrinda