Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Ah french connection..i like that..

na koi nahi..ab ye shaadi hoke rahegi...

par...time hi nahi mil raha...yahan par..life mein bahut social commitments hain...

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Chapter 61
The wedding preparation were all complete, Maan could not believe the day was finally here. He was few hours away from being one with his love, he never felt this elation, not ever, not even with… he pushed the thought away wondering why her thought even entered his mind. But the picture at this house had resurrected the images that had once meant a lot to him. He had wanted a movie but was left with a few faded stills that never told the whole story.
He went up to the library to stand in front of the portraits of his family members present and past. He looked at his grandfather and remembered the days spent under discipline yet they had been fun. He stood there gazing at the picture when he heard the door open and Vicky entered.
Without turning he knew when exactly Vicky came and stood next to him and said, "he was a great guy was he not, would have been proud of you bhaiya."
It had been a long time since Vicky had called him that, they had become friends a long time back and it was either bhai or Maan depending on the place they were. But it was times like these that told Maan that his little brother had not forgotten a thing and how he had been the anchor of his life.
Just then Poonam and Savitri came to the library and Maan turned and touched their feet one after the other for blessing. Both Poonam and Savitri hugged him and blessed him for a life that is full of happiness and love.
Vicky also touched their feet and all of them hugged each other in a family embraced that probably spoke more than words.
Abs had spent the night with some nerves and excitement mingled and woke up to find a bright and beautiful day beckoning her to a life that will be the beginning of her journey with Maan. She stretched her arms out and smiled to herself at the thought of her wedding day and what the end of the day will mean. She will finally be living with the man of her dreams and beyond. Maan was more than what she could have dreamed of having as her partner.
Nargis had woken up to find Vicky gone but a note and a flower he must have picked from one of the plants in the garden below said to let him know as soon as she did the test. He had to leave as they were expecting him to be there for breakfast and he did not want his mother to find another excuse to be cross with him..
She smiled at the thoughtfulness of the man who could go down silently and return with one wild flower as a token of his love and affection for her, write a note and leave to cater to his family.How did she get so lucky?
Just as she came out of the shower, she heard the bell and opened the door to find Nupur. Once in, she looked all excited and brimming with energy to spill some news.
She went into a monologue at the speed of lightining informing her that Arjun had asked to be with him in London once they went to states and met their parents. He had told her that waiting for a wedding to happen before she was with him and them being in different continent was something he was not willing to wait and if it were alright with her would she move in with him.
"What do you think Nargis? What should I do?" Nupur asked anxiously but her face clearly showed her excitement and happiness..
"Darling you must do exactly what your heart says and I know how much you like him, so if I said no, would you not move in with him?" Nargis teased her and then both of them laughed and hugged each other.
Both of them got ready for the evening and went over to the Hotel where the wedding was held. Nargis had not had time for the test and she wanted to have Vicky with her when she took it and she figured she may have panicked unnecessarily and may be everything will be fine. Couple of days more wont hurt, once the wedding and the frenzy with it dies down both of them will have some quiet time. Nupur was leaving with Arjun in two days. They were going to US first and then Nupur was to move with Arjun once she worked out how they were going to reestablish her business in UK or what they were going to do. She figured she could always travel back and forth and started doing some exclusive projects.
Vicky saw Nargis at the entrance and gave her a hug that spoke volumes to anyone looking and Nargis realized that this was for his mother's benefit and knew she will have to help him not be at war with his mother all the time and learn to be mature about their relationship rather than this childish display of one up manship. Vicky ensured Nargis was by his side all the time as they greated guests and mingled with them. He introduced her to everyone and he seemed to be attaining some personal high with the way people were reacting when he said "meet my fiance, Nargis."
Poonam had seen the tactic but had decided this was not the time to wage a war against his son and she only wanted his happiness so if this girl was going to give him happiness she was willing to bite her tongue once in a while and this was such an occasion.
The wedding went underway with Maan and Abs looking ravishing and the ceremony though solemn had people looking very happy and seemed to be enjoying the celebrations.
Maan looked at Abs as she walked up to him with her Mamaji and could not help but feel pride and joy at his beautiful bride. He knew he had found his soul mate in her. He gave her a beguiling smile as she came into the Mandap and he leaned closer to whisper how lovely she looked when she stood opposite him. Abs blushed and did not look up but she gave a smile that was happiness and nervousness combined.
Once the wedding was complete and the couple did their rounds of getting blessings from elders, it was Vicky and Maan's hug that brought tears in Abs and Nargis's eyes looking at the emotions that both proud brothers held in check and joked as they thumped each other's back.
Nargis and Abs hugged each other and smiled as they exchanged words of encouragement to each other. Nargis could not help but rib her about the forthcoming night and enjoyed seeing Abs blush as she darted a look at Maan.
Vicky, Adi and Arjun had done the suite booking and set up pranks that were going to keep the couple engaged for the night. Nargis, Nupur and Faz all three of them knew what the tricks were and could not wait for the pranks to open one after the other.
Arjun had been looking after Nupur all evening and they were inseparable as they enjoyed the wedding alongside other friends. Adi and Faz had reverted to watching each other at a distance but Nargis did notice a couple of times that they had escaped outside to catch some stolen moments for themselves. Faz had looked a little discomforted after the second time and Nargis made a mental note to ask her what was troubling her.
Nargis and Vicky were almost leaving the wedding venue after everyone had left including the bride and groom for home where they were to play some games as per the rituals and then Vicky was to take them to the Hotel where they were booked for the night when Nargis saw in the parking lot, Faz crying standing in shadows. If it had not been for the sparkling diamante on her lengha that caught her eye, she would have missed her. She and Vicky then walked up to her and asked her what was wrong.
Faz then hugged Vicky and sobbed, "I don't know what to do, Vicky, I am so confused, should I fight everything, everyone and follow my heart or give him up?"
Vicky understood this had to do with Adi and looked at Nargis and said as he patted her head, "Darling, you must fight for him, I think he loves you as much as you do him and I am sure he will make you very happy woman. I am with you Faz, where is my girl who know how to fight all adversities?"
Faz gave a smile through her tears and spoke between hickups, "Maa I think has an inkling of what is happening, she almost caught us, I think she is going to read me the family honor and religion book tonight itself."
Vicky wiped her tears and said, "don't go home tonight then, where is my rebel…stay with me at home… we will devise a plan to fight like we always do partner… chal ab mood theek kar…bhai ki class nahi leni kya?"
Faz perked up and went to Khurana Mansion with them to finally do what she always wanted to do when her best friends got married, harass them.
-sann- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

congrates abs....akhair kar u have became mrs maan khurana....😆😆

hmmm....to main thehri kuch hi dino ki mehmaan.....😆

i liked vicky & faz's bonding.....bravo👏 bhai aur dost ho to aisa...

awesome writing vrus.....now waiting 4 the next update...abb aur saha nehi jaata hoga maabs ko...😉😆
Edited by -sann- - 13 years ago
maanmishti thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
res

at last sweety you updated.......loved their wedding...waiting for their sr😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉..........plzzzzzz update soon

vinitha
Edited by vinithaa - 13 years ago
Kadds02 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mwah!! Thanks for the update!!!... Awaiting next real soon...:P

-Kads

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
finally the wedding, congrats Abs, she must be getting nervous with the SR around the corner

Nupur and Arjun, moving in together, didn't expect that soo soon

Liked Vicky showing his mum Nargis is going nowhere and him supporting Faz at the end, i hope everything works out for Faz and Adi, i can see another interfering mother on the horizon

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Excellent..................looking forward to the pranks!!!😉
--Revv-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
U have been giving me surprises since u have come down here 😆😆😆
Loved the update!! Now I am waiting for SR 😉😉😉

Wow- u have again woven the stories so effortlessly... Beautifully done

Now I want to know what the pranks are!!! Me very curious.. So waiting impatiently for ur next update
Pretzels thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OK, Vrush, I read all of this after quite a gap and I have to say it's addictive enough. I need to read the next episodes soon :). Good reading and very engaging. Keep it up.
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Message from Mrs. MSK:

Thank you all for your good wishes. Maan, I and our families are grateful to you for your warm regards. 😆

Sorry Vrush, I hadn't read it earlier.!!! Work I tell you! How's vacationiing going?