Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAYA_09 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i think  she should have to her maayka. and told everything to her family. and i don't how her family is going to react this. do u think she will do that. its pov. if it is then theere will be big family fight betseen sighania and maheswari's.
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JAYA_09

i think  she should have to her maayka. and told everything to her family. and i don't how her family is going to react this. do u think she will do that. its pov. if it is then theere will be big family fight betseen sighania and maheswari's.

I dont think she will tell anything to maheshwaris .. new promo shows she's going..but why is still a mystery 😕 ....and i dun think there will be a fight...
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _charu_

Shankari tayi didn't lie to Akshara..she just told her that sneha loves naitik...AND she asked Akshara to talk to Naitik and ask HIM to tell the truth...NOW is Akshara ready to hear Naitik's truth? if she wanted to then her trust wouldn't have shaken up..she wouldn't have reacted that way...when she's not in the right frame of mind then how will she listen to him ? 

ab poora SACH toh Naitik doesn't know..does he know why Sneha misunderstood him? and how this rishte ki baat came in b/w? poora sach only maharani Sneha knows ðŸ¤¢

pura sach to sirf Mitali janti hai. Tabi to jab se saari baate khul gayi Mitali gayab. Usko pakdke maro. Sneha ko to akal nahi hai abhi bhi Naitik ke sapne dekh rahi hai. Maybe she secretly wishes that if her mom confronts the family Naitik would dump his wife and marry her. Pagal ladki!
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
topic to be closed as new DOTW is put on