Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Chapter 59

Vicky had seen Nargis and Nupur enter and he did not know he was holding his breath before that for he gave a sigh of relief. He could not believe he had not called Nargis. What was happening to them? Why was was he letting his Mom cloud his happiness especially shunning the woman who meant so much to him. He was thinking of going to her but was waylaid by Faz and other cousins who were helping out with guests and taking care of them. Even though everything was organized by Abs's family, it was important to help as part of the family, that was the Khurana tradition and hence some cousins were roped in to make everything run smoothly with the mehndi ceremony.
Vicky could not take his eyes off of Nargis, she was wearing a maroon lehengha with green and gold embellishment. She accessoried it with antique chunky necklace in burnished gold with matching big earring and kangan bangles. She had added waist chain in gold to complete her look. Vicky's eyes had picked that chain and felt a stirring in his groin but he knew they had too many things to sort out before they even ventured there. He had made a big error at his place, and he did not make the same mistake twice.
Nargis had seen Vicky look at her, felt his velvety gaze travel up and down and it was with a super human effort that she had not put a hand on the chain when she had seen him stare at it. She had felt the heat of his stare from the distance. But she was going to talk to him first before she let him anywhere near him. She had to share something with him.
Nupur looked chic in black and red salwaar kameez in chiffon with embroidery in red and matching black minakari work jewelry to go with the dress. She had added red hand bag for the added zest to go with her red pumps.
Arjun has smiled broadly at Nupur the minute she had come and went up to her take her hand in old fashioned kiss which lingered a fraction of a second longer than the courtesy demanded. Nupur smiled back in acknowledgment of the gesture, but refused to heed the message his eyes told her to step away from Nargis and go with him. She advised him sweetly that she intended to stay with Nargis for a while.
Daadima had seen Nargis and Abs meet half way down the hall and were inseperable like two sisters. She felt happy that these two girls seem to get along well. Just as she was admiring them, she heard Poonam whispering to her which one is Nargis. Savitri had tried as much as she could to placate Poonam's fears, she knew that Poonam was still fragile. May be she should talk to Vicky and Nargis before Poonam pushes her insecurities on the girl. She pointed out Nargis and saw Poonam stiffen.
Just then, the Mrs Verma came to call them for the rasam of giving Mehndi from the boy's family for the girl and they all went ahead with the rasam. On the side there were the youngsters dancing away to the music.
Poonam had walked almost upto Nargis when she was pulled away by some girl wearing black and red suit to the dance area and even Vicky was pulled to dance as the Mehndi was being applied to Abs hand from Maan's family. Maan was standing on the side lines admiring them putting delicate designs on Abs hand as the revelry was on the way in the middle with Arjun and Nupur leading the dance and Vicky and Nargis joining a tad bit self consciously.
Vicky and Nargis were almost bumped into each other as they were pulled in to dance and he put his arms around her to stop them them tumbling or over balancing. Nargis felt a frission of awareness run up her arms as Vicky touched and she wondered for the hundredth time what was it about him that made her melt with a mere touch. Nargis saw desire flare in his eyes only to be controlled and dampened considering their current impasse.
As soon as he could he took Nargis away from the crowd on the pretext of dancing away and then asked her, "Zeno, I am sorry, have you not forgiven me yet?" Nargis could not help but ask a question in return, "why did you not call me?"
"Zeno,i was stuck, I wanted to come to you to talk but you did not call either and I did not know what to think. I have spent the worst nights of my life last two days. Please tell me what is bothering you?" he urged Nargis in a voice that so unlike the usual Vicky that Nargis melted, her anger had gone almost instantly and she only wanted to tell him her fears but was this the right time and then she told herself, to hell with it, they will work it out as long as they are together in this.
But before she could speak anything, they heard a voice calling out to "Sonu" and Nargis turned around to see a lady dressed in beige silk Sari with dark brown border and pearls similar to what she had seen Daadima wear. She would not have recognized her but for her eyes which were Vicky's and she knew it was his mother.
She immediately bent to touch her feet and said, "Pranam, mein Nargis." Poonam automatically put a hand on her head but did not say anything. Nargis rose to find her eyes on Vicky who seemed to have turned to statue. Nargis suddenly felt the tension oozing out of Vicky and knew something was not right and her fears were confirmed when she heard Poonam say,
"Toh ye hai, jisse aap mujhse milwana bhi jaroori nahi samjhte."
Nargis froze. She had never heard such harsh words spoken to anyone lest between a son and mother and that too for her. She darted a glance at Vicky but he seemed only focused on his Mom and he curtly replied, "Maa aap tamasha mat khada karein abhi, bas isiliye mein nahi le aaya Nargis ko aapke paas." He then put a hand on her elbow with intention of leaving but Nargis could not go just like that, so she stood her ground and replied to Poonam.
"Mein aapse milne aa rahi thi jab meri saheli ne mujhe kheench liya tha, isme inki koi galati nahi hai, Maaji." Nargis ventured saying her Maa the same as Vicky but saw Poonam's eyes turn steely and look at Vicky and replied to him rather than her.
"Achcha sikhaya hai aapne inhe bahane bananake Sonu."
Vicky then lost his temper and hissed under his breath and said, "Maa aapko kuch pata nahin hai Nargis ke baare mein, behtar hoga ki aap kuch na kahein. Mein inse shaadi karne waala hoon toh aap apna mizaaj theek kar le to achcha hoga. Kya Pitaji ko bhi aapne isi tarah se apne se door kiya tha Maa? Isiliye woh aapko chorrkar chale gaye the?" and he stopped knowing he had gone too far for he saw the wounded look in his Mom's eyes but he had told the words, they cant be unsaid.
He turned to leave giving one last look to Nargis who shook her head and stayed with Poonam to face her wrath if need be but she looked too fragile to be left alone.
Just as Vicky left, Poonam seemed to lose her fight and she slumped. Nargis held on to her and called out to Vicky who ran back and picked up his Mom and both of them went to the lobby and put his Mom on a couch in the lounge. The hotel staff asked if they needed assistance but Vicky dismissed them saying she just needed some air.
Her near collapse seemed to change Vicky completely and he went on his knees next to him Mom, hugged her and pleaded, "Maa kyon, kyon aap mujhe satate ho aise, kyon apne bte ko tarpate ho. Aap ko kuch ho gaya to mein kya karoonga Maa…"his voice catching in his throat, "….Mein kahin nahin jaaonga Maa, mein ghusse mein tha, mein aapke paas hoon Maa… mein aapke paas hoon…." And finally hugged his mother, whom he had been keeping at a distance to safe guard his sanity but in the fraction of moment when he had seen his mother lurch in Nargis's arms, he had felt the old dread come back and he knew life was too short and he had to grab it with both hands lest it slipped away. He was not going to let his Mom slip away again and neither was he going to let any misunderstanding come between him and his love.
Poonam hugged her son back and promised, "Sonu, mera bachcha…Mein bhi tumhein chorrke kahin nahin jaaongi…"
Nargis had tears welling up in her eyes as she saw this strange but touching interaction between mother and son. She knew then there was so much about Vicky she still needed to learn but she promised herself, she will not stop herself from telling him her fears to let any misunderstanding creep in between them. Their love was too precious and life too short.
Nupur then seemed to appear from nowhere to see where they had gotten and all three of them joined the revelry with some reservation but still with a lot lighter heart than when they had first come here. Poonam decided, it was her son's wedding and time for some fun and dance to happen.
The minute they reached the dance floor, she took Vicky's hand and motioning him to take Nargis's and dance with the music that was playing  and apt one from Dilwale wale dulhaniya le jaayenge…mehndi lagake rakhna…doli sajake rakhna….
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Excellent update....chalo ..,.ma ko toh patta liya...shukr hain!!!  Ab bete ko tadpane ki baari!!😉
Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago
-sann- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
superb update 👏👏👏

phew akhir nags ne matajee ko impress kar diya😉....welldone👏....but i dont think ki mamla sulajh gaya...😕

hmmm...precap seems sizzling😉😉 cant wait for masti....
Edited by -sann- - 13 years ago
--Revv-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Words are all I need - words have the power to hurt and mend broken fences!!

I liked the way Vicky understood life is too short to hold grudges! But my fear is that has Poonam accepted Nargis wholeheartedly or is she doing this in front of Vicky so as to not antagonize him?? She capitulated too easily?? Is it just to placate her son ?? i hope NOT for Nags sake 😕😕...

Revelry and intense drama - u have once again effortlessly woven both the threads seamlessly 👏👏
maanmishti thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 at last poonam and nargis are fine......hmmm my day is made such a long scene of vicky and nargis.....its time to know the secret or fear of nargis....anyways waiting for their hot romance to come back.....

mehendi ceremony was amazing.....it was nicely described👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 anyways waiting for next update....

---------vinitha
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
A really good update Vrush....like Rev, I too think that perhaps Mummy jee hasn't accepted Nargis full heartedly yet! The fact that she regained her composure for Maan's sake seems like an indication of that...this seems like the silence before the big storm! I can just imagine Mummy jee going crazy with her religious traditions...poor Nargis won't know what to do, how to handle as she belongs to a different religion. However, it would be amazing if in the end, it's Mummy jee who stands for Narky in front of the Sheikhs....what more could Narky ask for?

Now what is it that Nargis needs to talk to Vicky about: an unexpected pregnancy or her family staunch opposition to accept a son-in-law who belongs to a different religion?

Arpur...lage raho...pyaar ki seeddhi haule haule saath chhadhiyo!

Maan please, mujhe ghoorna band karo..Dekhe ghoor ghoor ke, ussay kaho meri neend na churaye...Mere khwaabon mein jo aaye...

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am still worried too for Nargis, i don't think the tide is over yet

can't wait for some more mehendi masti now
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Chapter 60

The whole floor was abuzz with people dancing and enjoying Vicky and Nargis had joined the fun and almost forgotten their woes except for the far away look he saw every once in a while in Nargis's eyes. He knew something was wrong, he could feel it in his bones but he will talk to her later tonight. He went upto Arjun and asked him to take Nupur to his place or whatever for he wanted to talk to Nargis alone.
Arjun had been wondering if everything was alright but had seen Poonam Aunty give certain looks to Nargis and he knew what was happening. He knew Vicky had some sort of fight on his hands for Nargis. He was going to support him even though he knew Vicky could handle this by himself.
Arjun was enjoying his time with Nupur and told her when they were having dinner that he wanted to take her to his place where they could talk in peace. He had tried to dampen the desire that he knew must show in his eyes but Nupur did not seem taken aback and he heaved a sigh of relief.
Just as everyone was dancing, the song turned to one which he and Vicky had organized for them to dance on, bole churiyan bole kangana and both Vicky and himself and Nargis and Nupur were going to dance with them.
They got into the mode and were dancing to the loosely set steps when Maan pulled in Abs and started dancing with her. Abs was reluctant as her mehndi was not dry yet but everyone was clapping and cheering and she just joined in the fun. It looked very dramatic to have three men dance with their love in unison.
Adi and Faz looked at eachother in a pensive mood with if only passing between them. Just then, Abs's brother pulled in Adi and Sasha pulled in Faz and everyone joined the dance and had fun.
The mehndi party was turning out to be grand and enjoyable evening for all. Daadima looked at her family and felt a sense of elation and optimism that told her that good times were ahead, finally.
Adi finally had Faz in his arms when he had pulled her aside into a corner and told her how beautiful she looked and how he had wanted to talk to her, be with her all evening. Faz knew his eyes had been following her and she had felt a tingling sensation in the pit of her stomach. She had wanted to be with Adi herself and she decided she was not going to deny herself this happiness even if it was short lived. She kissed him on the cheek and Adi gathered her in his arms. He sighed and said, "I want you Faz and I am not going to let you go even if you blow hot and cold. I will not take no for an answer and you had better believe it." He then kissed her deeply letting her know without a doubt how much he wanted her. Faz reciprocated in kind and muttered her need for him.
Arjun had taken Nupur to one of the alcoves outside the banquet that opened up from banquet and overlooked the swimming pool.
Arjun stood next to Nupur and held her hand looking at the half moon in the sky and said, "Nupur, do you know anything that is happening between Vicky and Nargis? Have you seen any tension?"
Nupur, stunned looked at him and asked, "how did you know? I have seen Nargis a bit tensed a last few days but I assumed it was on the prospect of meeting Vicky's mother but now that you mention it, she does look a bit off."
Arjun then told her what Vicky had asked of him and that she should probably stay the night with him if it was okay with her and she did not feel awkward. Nupur felt really happy at being asked rather than him assuming her consent and she agreed knowing that she could trust this man like she never could anyone.
Nargis was ready to leave after people started dispersing and talked to Nupur about when she learnt that she was going with Arjun had he had wanted to talk to her about something personal. Nargis was surprised but happy to see Nupur's relationship progress in the trust department and told her to come home anytime she liked. Nupur then informed her that she might stay the night with him. Nargis then just hugged Nupur and said, "I am so happy for you, I am sure Arjun is a fantastic guy. But if you need me to pick you up for any reason, just call me okay?" giving her a wink.
Vicky and Arjun reached them just as they parted and Arjun asked if they were ready to leave. Vicky informed Nargis that he will drop her home.
As they sat in the car, Vicky looked at Nargis a few times trying to glean what was going in her mind but he knew he wanted to go home and then talk. Nargis and Vicky reached home and Vicky got them a glass of water from the kitchen before settling on one the couches. He then explained that he has asked Arjun to take Nupur to his place so that they won't be interrupted.
Nargis felt a sense of wonderment at this man who was so straight forward with her and how he communicated everything to her. She felt guilty for keep her worries to herself and instead of helping him with his Mom here she was wallowing in her own turmoil when things could be worked out if they just talked.
She asked Vicky "what is it Vicky, what are you worried about? If it is your Mom, I understand she is yet to accept me, it was just a peace keeping right now but have faith Vicky, we will turn her around." She placed a hand on his and looked into his eyes.
Vicky takes her hand and growls, "I am not worried about Maa, I told her and I am telling you, I am going to marry you and nothing can stop me from that not even Maa. But that is not what I want to talk about. I want to talk about what is bothering you. Even in the ceremony you were going off to another planet every few minutes. What is worrying you Zeno?" he asked this softly his worry getting the better of him and he squeezed her hand and pulled her closer.
Nargis looked at him still not sure how to start. So she haltingly started, "Vicky I have been late, I mean I am late, you know what I mean, I mean you know…" searching his eyes and pleading him to understand what she was trying to say.
Vicky let her hands go, "What …? Don't tell me , I mean..no tell me …but we have been so…careful…I mean..I use protection…." And then started thinking and remembered one time when they had not used, "Oh god…that day … the day you had gotten call from Nupur…..we had.." and stopped thinking on the possibilities of them having conceived a child that one time but then it only took one time.
He then moved closer and held her shoulders and replied, "Is that the reason you have been worried about? Zeno I expect better from you, have you taken the test?" on Nargis's shake of head, "then why are so worried? It is not confirmed yet right?"
"No" said Nargis, wondering if she had been worrying unnecessarily. She had been late a few days now so it was not like it was too late to assume the worst. Also she had wanted to talk to Vicky before she went and got the home pregnancy test kit. Somehow doing it without his knowledge did not seem right to her. She will go tomorrow and get it so that they can take appropriate steps.
Vicky pulled her into his arms and said, "oh love, you have been worried about it? Let me tell you, if you do become pregnant, I will be there right with you. You won't have to worry about a thing. We will do exactly what you like, that is a promise." He then kissed her forehead, her temple, her eyes and pushed back to look at her. He had started the kiss as an act of comfort but he felt a stirring of desire which was never far away anyway where Nargis was concerned. He saw an answering need in her arise probably with relief because one the last two days that they had unnecessarily been at logger head and two because his Mom had him going off kilter had not been say good. He had thought of things concerning Nargis which he would not have thought had it not been for his Mom's constant nagging and pressure.
He got up and then picked her up in his arms to her surprise and said, "darling I am going to show you how much I trust you and want you in my life…. I am not going to use the protection…tonight.. for if you are pregnant, it is unnecessary and if not…I am going to make you tonight…"
"Vicky stop being silly, I will get the test done tomorrow and then…" she blushed not wanting to continue, for she knew she wanted him right now.
"Ah Zeno, I am not going to let anything come between us tonight…tonight we will be the way nature intended us to be…. No barriers of any sort…" he huskily told her heightening her senses as he put her gently on the bed and started to remove his clothes.
Nargis looked up at Vicky as he slowly removed his kurta with a swift movement to remove it over his head and then let the salwar slither down his leg as if in slow motion.
Nargis looked like a bride herself in the lehngha and Vicky slowly removed her jewelry, one by one and put it on the night stand and then ran his hand on the bare stomach the way he had wanted to all evening but propriety had stopped him especially his mother's hawk eyes. Nargis shivered with sensation of pure desire ran through her body at his touch. He played around her belly button as if teasing the fact that she could already be with his child. Nargis put a hand on his to stop him but he was unstoppable. He slowly pulled the string that tied her Lehngha and loosened it. He then ran his finger from just above her feminity to up between her breasts where buttons were fastened of her choli. He slowly flicked them open and traced the exposed skin as he went on a downward journey.
He then pushed the choli aside and unhooked the front fastening of her bra and in a knowledgable movement helped Nargis get rid of the now unnecessary garment.
He then proceeded to pull the lehngha down her legs, running his hands where the lengha left and burning a trail of passion that had Nargis writhing in need. A whimper escaped her and Vicky looked up to her and murmured, "let it out baby…let it all out…let loose..i am here to catch you…"
Nargis let out a cry as if it was getting unbearable for her. Vicky understanding her unspoken call, placed his hand on her very core and slid it inside her after brushing aside her panty. Nargis let out a moan deep in her throat and felt the first stirring of her orgasm. Vicky murmurmed words of encouragement asking her to ride the wave that were washing over her. Nargis felt her universe shift as he made her reach that elusive peak with a few masterful strokes and she let out a scream as she reached it in elation and sense of achievement. Vicky, quickly then divested himself and her of the last garments they had on and kissed her on the mouth to take her screams of joy in his as the rapturning body came to a muted throbbing. Just when she felt she was spent, Vicky entered her smoothly in one stroke and took her again on the journey that was special for them, that never failed to take their breaths away and this time, he was there with her every step of the way, joined as one.
Vicky gathered Nargis in his arms as they returned to earth and slept with her head on hi shoulder and half her body sprawled on him. He knew he will fight the world to keep Nargis with him forever.
He will never, ever let her go.
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Excellent update..............loved it!!
-RushTrip- thumbnail
thanks all..

Vinitha... did you get what you wanted..

now the next hot one will be..the SR of Maan and Abs?

or will Arjun..leave being a gentleman...and..have his way with nupur?

ah...only next update will tell that na..