Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChhalkiSyaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Amazing update.... really loved it... maan not paying attention to what Geet was saying and then ends up dressing inappropriately for the party....lovely yaar...update soon...
sweet cherry thumbnail
hey jst read both updates
and it was fantastic
cant wait for da nxt part
plzzzzzzzzzzzzz update soon
sweet_charmed thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hehehehe maan 😆😆😆 didn pay single attention to his wife presentation but all the attention on the thoughts of wife 😉 and know he has no reason/excuse to yell at geet he should have known the theme already .. lmao i love how maan is all set to give geet a peice of his mind and geet in lengha choli and he forgot everything how sweet... haha lets see if maan is able to rmr wat he was mad about ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†... update soon!! 
sweet_gurl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey
great part, lol im glad you used the party theme
i wonder what maan's reaction will be, after maan takes his eyes off of geet lool
do continue soon

Maheen xx
laxmi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Wow, when I started this fan fiction, I never knew that it would be this long, or reach this many pages. The pm list is now over 100 people, which is just amazing to me. All of these things mean that there will be a few changes.

1st Change: A New Thread Here

This thread will be locked, so any comments that you want to make for part 1-40, please make them in the new thread.

2nd Change: Title Change

The title will now be FF-Nothing Can Keep Us Apart. Yes, it's not really a title change. I'm just dropping Maaneet from the thread title. It's not really necessary, as what are we all here in this forum for, if not Maaneet?

3rd Change: No More Page Numbers

I will be providing links to all the updates now, so I'm not going to include page numbers anymore. I'm even updating the old thread with links also. So, when there is a new update, just go to the first page and click the link to read.

4th Change: PM

PMs will look slightly different than they have been.

PM title - Instead of Nothing Can Keep Us Apart, I will use NCKUA. The title will look like this example: NCKUA Part 40 Updt.

PM body - The body of the pm will contain the part number plus the title with a link. Example: Part 40 - Inattention

Thanks to all of you who have been so supportive and complimentary of my writing. I appreciate all the comments you make, and even though I don't usually reply to them, I do like them. Have fun in the new thread.
Edited by laxmi2010 - 13 years ago