Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
would love to Nupur, they won't know what has hit them and call me Parm

thanks for the welcome back, try not to worry, i'll watch out for u ;)
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yeah Param..i think..nupur..needs to be saved from herself..and that bloke...
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Hot_Indo_Chilly

@ Nups:Bon Voyage Nups!! Dungu saath toh jaa raha hai na

@ Nargis: Sorry yaar...had some SOCKS proxy error so could not answer earlier to your ingenious traditions, and "let's let Abs to blush furiously like there's no tomorrow" ideas. Yeh pengior kya hota hai? πŸ˜• First time I've heard this word....Second outfit ke liye burqa kaisa rahega?🀣 Purdah hai purdah, pardah-nasheen ko bepurdah na kar do!!!!!!!

@ Vrush: Ab mujhe lunch ke baare mein sun kar bhuk lag chuki hai.... 15 min mein ghar jaati hoon...peit puja ke liye

@ Rev & Parm: toh tum log ko raasta mil hi gaya! πŸ˜›Welcome back! Ab dekho yeh log meri kya haalat karte hain!πŸ˜•

@Nups...safe journey, and have a BLAST there!!

@Abs....Pengoir is a French word, and you don't know what it is??   Its a FANCY lingerie.....usually worn on wedding nights!!! And the point is to not have any PURDAHs....you know..."Yeh jo Chilman hain...dushman hain humare!!" This is what Maan will be singing!!

@Rev and Pram......are you guys game for a prank on the boys too???
--Revv-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Vroom , how quickly we have reached to the 9th page!! I cant blink my eyes or close this window eh?? I miss quite a lot.. I am supposed to sleep.. but just could not resist reading and then commenting.. Kya kare control nahi hota πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...

@ Vroom - Amazing update. I too love big fonts though I dont wear glasses. I feel they dont strain the eyes 😊.. But in office when I am reading the intimate scenes, I am kinda scared. I would be sooo lost in reading, I dont realise who stands behind me.. the other day I was reading the M&B scene ( the one u wrote) . My friend(guy) was standing behind me for nearly 5 minutes. Had to tap me. I was soooo startled.. I dont know if he read what I was reading also 😳😳😳....

@Nargis - Me too like Vroom ddnt have any Bridal shower 😭.. Looks to be lots of fun... So please give Vroom ideas.. We will have fun through Abs birdal shower.. Mujhe bhi aana hai Vroom  - Hum dono bhi chale?? Nargis, dont fear Vicky is there!! When he is there u should be scared of him not the others.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. Kaha kaha le jata hai!! But thats love baby.. Enjoy it πŸ˜‰

@Nups- Dunju ko Singapore chod, Arjun ko malaysia le chal πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. Good u taking a break!
U going alone? Happy and safe journey!!! Enjoy ur holiday and come back fresh, rested and completely healed (No physical wounds for 4 days Yuppie)...

@Abs- Apki update kab hogi??  And u feeling shy ? come one, face the facts of life.. Ab chup nahi sakthi.. Shaadi hone wali hai.. So Narigs is right, Nargis please update this hardware firmware atleast a little ( Maan should not be explaining instead of ********)...

eeeeeeeeeeeks the pumps are flying, me running..............

Ok galz me off to sleep .. I need to sleep atleast 4 hours nahi toh kal I would look like a zombie!!!
Enjoy ur day and Vroom - Thanks for soo many updates. I remember u said that u would post faster than we can read..

I will just click like button on the M&B post.. Will comment tomo.. Please dont mind 😊

Edited by MaaneetDD - 13 years ago
-RushTrip- thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaaneetDD

Vroom , how quickly we have reached to the 9th page!! I cant blink my eyes or close this window eh?? I miss quite a lot.. I am supposed to sleep.. but just could not resist reading and then commenting.. Kya kare control nahi hota πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...

@ Vroom - Amazing update. I too love big fonts though I dont wear glasses. I feel they dont strain the eyes 😊.. But in office when I am reading the intimate scenes, I am kinda scared. I would be sooo lost in reading, I dont realise who stands behind me.. the other day I was reading the M&B scene ( the one u wrote) . My friend(guy) was standing behind me for nearly 5 minutes. Had to tap me. I was soooo startled.. I dont know if he read what I was reading also 😳😳😳....

ha ha...i cant believe..this...what is happening..tum log mujhe..badnaam kar doge!!!😳

@Nargis - Me too like Vroom ddnt have any Bridal shower 😭.. Looks to be lots of fun... So please give Vroom ideas.. We will have fun through Abs birdal shower.. Mujhe bhi aana hai Vroom  - Hum dono bhi chale?? Nargis, dont fear Vicky is there!! When he is there u should be scared of him not the others.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. Kaha kaha le jata hai!! But thats love baby.. Enjoy it πŸ˜‰

yeah Nargis..do tell...meine to khud hi buy ki thi...hee hee....brazen arent i?

@Nups- Dunju ko Singapore chod, Arjun ko malaysia le chal πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. Good u taking a break!
U going alone? Happy and safe journey!!! Enjoy ur holiday and come back fresh, rested and completely healed (No physical wounds for 4 days Yuppie)...

@bold Rev be careful with hinglish..it can be dangerous.., it means something...that is not wht you are trying to say..when trying to say leave..in hindi..say..chorr..chorna, chorro...etc...wow..ab hindi lessons bhi...

@Abs- Apki update kab hogi??  And u feeling shy ? come one, face the facts of life.. Ab chup nahi sakthi.. Shaadi hone wali hai.. So Narigs is right, Nargis please update this hardware firmware atleast a little ( Maan should not be explaining instead of ********)...

eeeeeeeeeeeks the pumps are flying, me running..............

meine bhi jootiyon ke darr se..kuch nahi poocha...!!πŸ˜ƒ Abs do continue...

Ok galz me off to sleep .. I need to sleep atleast 4 hours nahi toh kal I would look like a zombie!!!
Enjoy ur day and Vroom - Thanks for soo many updates. I remember u said that u would post faster than we can read..

I will just click like button on the M&B post.. Will comment tomo.. Please dont mind 😊

i like that you click the like button but like more..if you do more than click the like buttton...dont forget to comment..that's an order..

Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Mere ko update chahiye....**Abs like a kid throwing tantrum**"Update do, mujhe update do!!! "  πŸ˜†
-RushTrip- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hot_Indo_Chilly

Mere ko update chahiye....**Abs like a kid throwing tantrum**"Update do, mujhe update do!!! "  πŸ˜†

am actually writing..it...took a beak to read your story...hee hee...
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Chapter 44
Arjun had his eyes riveted to this spirited girl who seemed carefree and fancy free. She could pull off an impromptu dance with alacrity and verve which left him astounded. He vowed to himself that this was the kind of a girl he had seen in his dreams but had not known. He kept on thinking about her even though she was right in front of him. He was lost in his thoughts when he heard Farah say something about a bachelor party and his name was taken. Thank god Vicky answered god! He was becoming soppy. Who would think this was the guy who could write algorithms that changed the way people searched on the Internet. Ha! They would laugh if they knew that a chit of a girl, well not exactly a chit, she was tall and willowy, damn he was back to thinking about her again. Kicking himself mentally, he realized he will have to do something about getting to know her and the best avenue seemed Vicky, even if that will get him some flak from him. Vicky will never let him live it up for sure, Oh think something Arjun, Stop mooning around, he reprimanded himself and an ideas flashed.
He smiled inanely at Vicky half hearing what he said about party and all. Farah was a sweet minx as far as he knew. He had heard the pranks she had played as a teenager with Maan and Vicky and he knew it would have been one tough thing to do. He had seen the furtive glances exchanged between her and the guy called Aditya. Ah romance brewing there, he could smell it. Hmm! Match making was something he could do. Then acting on the plan, he asked everyone, How about we all go to my farmhouse in Firozabaad, Vicky what say? I am sure today is off for all you guys? Lets continue this party tonight at my place. Lets meet up at seven. The guys will arrange the drinks and girls you all can organize some food? We can have a barbecue! I have a grill! It will be fun. Just like summers in Boston, guys, looking at Maan and Vik. The guys agreed but the girls were a little apprehensive but were persuaded by the brother or the fianc or the friends. They all decided to split for the time being and meet up at the farm house. The picking was all organized among themselves and everyone took their cue to leave.
Maan pulled Abs hand when she tried to go. He said, uh Uh! Not so fast! Your brother can be looked after by Adi. They know each other. Come I want to spend some time with my fiance. He went upto her brother and told him unceremoniously about meeting them at farmhouse straight and he can go with Adi and arranged for him to be picked up by Adi.
Adi almost cursed Maan for disrupting his plans of dropping Farah and then he over heard that she was going with Nargis and Nupur to her place to spend the afternoon with them and sighed. He was never going to be able to try and have a few moments with Faz he thought and then took his charge to his place and went to office. He could always put in some hours before the evening, he figured at least she will be there.
Vicky and Arjun were going to get the things organized for the evening and they left for the market and the girls went in Farah's car to Nargis' place. Sasha and Tasha also went to office to put in some hours before they met up again in the evening and left with Adi and Abs's brother. Sasha and he seemed to have a lot in common and chatted away as they sped towards the office in Adi's car.
Maan took Abs to the upstairs lounge and sat with her on the couch, holding her in his arms, cradling her back. Abs was a bit uncomfortable with sari and all but Maan had gotten her a packet with a change of clothes from her family delivered to the house. She was amazed at his thoughtfulness and the deviousness. He had planned to keep her near him, she was secretly happy but was not going to let him on. He would not think before taking advantage of her softening, she mused and smiled. Maan asked so Cherie! How does it feel to be finally be called mine in front of your family?Abs was so bliss fully happy to have this romantic Maan with her. She told him as much, giving him a kiss that spoke of all her emotions, all her dreams of them being together very soon. She broke the kiss before they went to the point where it would be difficult for them to return. Maan let her control the kiss and its intensity, he knew he was patient enough for this woman to come to him herself. He knew he will never want her to give up her principles even if that meant he had to leash in his natural instincts of wanting to take her to his room and make love. He knew she will be his soon and he was ready to wait for her.
He sat with her talking about the honeymoon, where she wanted to go and if the meditarrean cruise pamphlets he had seen at her place were any indication of her ideas? She blushed at how much this guy noticed and knew and how he was always able to spring surprises on her. He then got up and got tickets out for the cruise and showed them to her. I booked these knowing you would like that. He showed her four tickets and she frowned not understanding. He said, we are taking Vicky and Nargis as well, I hope its not meddling with your plans of having me all to yourself? She again colored and dropped her gaze to the floor and looked up when he put his finger under her chin and said, Hmm! I have not told Vicky, if you like, I shall cancel theirs, though it is a big yatch, they will probably have fun on their own as well.
Abs, smiled and said, No, its not that, its good they will come. I will like that. Hai! he says, plonking himself on the sofa in mock dead fall and punches his fist on his heart, ye larki to mujhe pagal kar degi'honeymoon pe bhi usse company chahiye of people other than her husband. Mujhe tumhein bahut kuch sikhana hai Cherie! Abs embarrassed at his teasing goes into his arms and hugs and kisses him on his cheek at the sweetness.
Edited by rushtrip - 13 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Yeh...so sweet of Veerji to include Vicky and I on their honeymoon.....but I am nit sure that Vickey will return the favor....he will want me totally to himself...no sharing of my time at all!!πŸ˜‰

Maan really is a super sweet guy...Abs...you are very luck to have him...don't ever let him get away...no matter what!!!

So Firozabaad.,....here we come....I smell trouble for NUPS there....Nups...bach ke rehna!!!  I will have to keep my eyes on this Arjun...don't want him hurting my Nupur now....do I ??!!!

I see naughty naughty in Vicky's eyes too...Vrush...what are these guys up to?? 

BTW how far off is the wedding...how many days away??

-RushTrip- thumbnail

Originally posted by: AKANargis

Yeh...so sweet of Veerji to include Vicky and I on their honeymoon.....but I am nit sure that Vickey will return the favor....he will want me totally to himself...no sharing of my time at all!!πŸ˜‰

Maan really is a super sweet guy...Abs...you are very luck to have him...don't ever let him get away...no matter what!!!

So Firozabaad.,....here we come....I smell trouble for NUPS there....Nups...bach ke rehna!!!  I will have to keep my eyes on this Arjun...don't want him hurting my Nupur now....do I ??!!!

I see naughty naughty in Vicky's eyes too...Vrush...what are these guys up to?? 

BTW how far off is the wedding...how many days away??

hmm a week...in the poetic sense...with a little justice to all the characters here..this is the small party...scene...for their romances to blossom....

this weekend the shower and then the mehndi followed by shaadi the next day. i will not have a separate reception. it will be straight to honeymoon..