Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

oops... i was late in reading this update..

btw, a good update.. waiting for more...
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thanxs for the update... Really nice flow... I am loving it...
charlie1950 thumbnail
oye yaar tu toh jaan laker hi rahe gee.idhar mein wait karte rahtein hu ki kab tum update karo aur mein padhu.itna to maein school ,coolege mein padhai nahi ke jithni dil se mein tumhare update pad tu hu.

yaar kuch to raham kar aur jaldi jaldi updates likoooooooooooooo😭😭
laxmi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Nothing Can Keep Us Apart

Part 12 - Khurana family revealed.

When the tea was finished, Savitri took Geet to her own room to have a quiet talk alone. Savitri's room was stylish, yet comfortable. Savitir sat down on one of the couches and requested Geet to sit beside her. Geet was unsure about leaving Maan alone, but Savitri brushed her concerns aside. Then, Savitri picked up an album from the table, and began showing family pictures to Geet.

Savitri first showed Geet a picture of Maan and his parents when he was a baby. She explained to Geet how Maan's mother had run off and married another man when he was only a year old. A few years later, Maan's father married Parminder, who had been Maan's nanny before the marriage. Savitri then showed a picture of the three of them, plus baby Dev. She explained how her son had moved with his family to Canada because her husband had wanted to start a branch of Khurana Constructions there and that Dev had been born after they moved. She told Geet how hard it had been to have them living on the other side of the world. They only saw their grandchildren a few times a year when they went to Canada to visit.

"Didn't they come to visit you, Dadiji?" asked Geet.

"My son was too busy trying to get the business started to spend much time with his family, let alone come back for a visit. My husband and I barely saw our son again until he died."

"When was that?"

"When Maan was 10," answered Savitri. "Dev and Parminder stayed in Canada and eventually Parminder remarried and had Kamya. We only saw Deev when he would visit during his summer holidays."

"What about Maan?" asked Geet, not really interested in hearing anything about Dev.

"Oh, Maan came back to live with his grandfather and me when he was eight. His mother was suing for visitation rights and my husband wanted more of a say in the upbringing of his 'heir'. It was decided that it would be easier to have him come back to live with us. Here is a picture of Maan in his school uniform." Savitri pulled out the picture and handed it to Geet, who took the picture and studied it. She thought about how much Maan had gone through in his childhood as she ran her fingers tenderly over his photo. Geet could feel her lingering anger at Maan slip away.

"Geet, I wanted to share all this with you, not just because Maan wouldn't, but also so you could understand his perspective better. Maan's mother and step-father died when Maan was 16, my husband when he was 18. The only close family he has left is me, Dev and my daughter's son, Vicky, and I doubt that he even considers Dev family anymore. You and the baby have become part of our family and I know that Maan won't want to let you go."

"But, Dadiji, I can take care of the baby myself. I don't need someone to marry me just for support or society."

Savitri just laughed. "Geet of course you don't. Oh, I admit it is hard for a single mother in our society, but I have faith that you can accomplish anything that you desire. That's not why I want you to marry my grandson."

"It's not?"

"Nai. I want you to marry Maan because you are good for him." Geet responded by widening her eyes in disbelief. "Haan. You are good for him. Before he met you I had never heard my grandson say sorry to anyone for anything in his life. You are the only young woman I have met who is able to give Maan as good as she gets. You challenge him and he needs that."

Geet pondered Savitri's words for awhile before Savitri suggested that they return to Maan. Geet was a little apprehensive to see him, but when they came back, they found him sleeping soundly in a chair. Savitri gave a small sigh and said, "It's good to see him sleeping, as I know he hasn't been getting too much the last few weeks. I don't mind telling you I was very worried about how he would be able to keep going if we couldn't find you."

For the first time Geet noticed the dark circles under Maan's eyes. She aslo noticed that he seemed to have lost some weight. For the first time Geet felt bad about the way she left without letting him talk to her. She had no idea that he would go to so much effort to find her. "Does he really care that much about me?"

Geet was unsure what to do or what to think. She felt that it was important to be independent, to take care of herself and her baby, without anyone's help. It was why she had left Hoshiarpur, because she couldn't trust he own family anymore. Yet, it was tempting to give into Maan's demands and become part of a new family, one that she could count on. Did it make her weak, to want to have people she could share her burdens and trials with? Geet felt so confused.

Savitri saw Geet's confused expression and decided to tell her one more thing. "Geet, I want to show you something." Savitri walked over to Maan, and for a moment Geet thought she was going to wake him up. Instead, she carefully pulled something out from under his shirt and placed it where Geet could see.

"That's my taveez!" Geet exclaimed. "Why is Maan wearing it?" Savitri related what Maan had told her about the taveez coming into his possession, and her suggestion that he wear it. Geet thought back to when she was given the taveez by the baba.

"But, but ... He said it was for my ...." Geet couldn't say it outloud, but her mind whispered, "Your humsafar. Your husband." Geet rembered that the day she got the taveez was the day she met Maan. She was going to give the taveez to Dev, but when that hadn't worked out, she had forgotten. Folding her hands she said silently, "Babaji, is it possible that you meant for me to be with Maan all along? Should I marry him? Please help me."

Precap:

Super Super Maha Episode, can you guess why?

And Thanks Goes To:

None of the tv episodes as they haven't told us about Maan's past yet. Also, there's more to the story but I decided to reveal those details later, instead of now.

Parminder being Maan's nanny- Various forum members. I agreed with this idea, so I used it.
Edited by laxmi2010 - 13 years ago
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
It's so well thought about!,,,,
Very very well written...thanxs again
rituka7 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
damn cool
superb
update soon long asap
Neetu2825 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hey! Just started reading your story. Its really great. Update soon😊
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice part
Dadiji actually cleared all the doubts n provided lot of info abt Khuranas to Geet
Maan was atlast at Peace
Lets c wats Geet decision
Maha episode i thk its their marriage or mght be that Dev will get arrested😉
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow.. nice way to describe Maan's family.. super maha episode as Geet will agree to marry Maan?? waiting for that..
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb.👏👏👏Edited by mayur-tasha - 13 years ago