Deezi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
great update laxmi....👏
naintaras plotting something evil i guess.😡.....hope Maaneet reunite soon 😔
*mittu* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Damn... now naintara is going to do something to hurt Geet and her baby...

Great going Laxmi.. Very good job
lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow!! superb part, look forward to reading more!~
Endless_sky thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
This FF is really interseting. I can't wait till you continue. I am always eagar to read more. Edited by Kaval05 - 13 years ago
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thannx for the pm............. oh hope naintara does not do anything
sweet_gurl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey
awesome ff, its totally interesting, and fast-paced, (which i like ) lol
im glad that maan found out the truth fast, and is now taking the right actions against dev and hopefully, naintara
but, i dont get it, i mean, geet should atleast speak with maan once, lol shouldnt she? anyway hoping to read an encounter between geet and maan soon
please continue soon
by the way, can u please add me to your pm list?
thanks
maheen xx
laxmi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Nothing Can Keep Us Apart

Extra 1 - The Mystery of Geet Avoiding Maan

This little extra came about because sweet_gurl93 asked:

[Quote=sweet_gurl93]i dont get it, i mean, geet should atleast speak with maan once, lol shouldnt she?[/Quote]

When I was writing the beginning of the story I thought that eventually I would answer this question, but where I'm at right now it doesn't seem like I will. So I thought that maybe I would do a little extra to explain what's going on with Geet at this point in the story, and why is she so against even seeing Maan, let alone talk to him.

#1) Although they both try to keep their relationship friendly and professional, Geet has grown very close to Maan, much closer than she ever did with Dev. That is why she is so much more upset over his "betrayal" than she was with Dev. Yes she was upset in both cases, but she got over Dev more quickly than she would be able to get over Maan. Dev she new for only a few days, Maan she's known for over 4 months.

#2) Maan makes Geet strong. Every interaction they have helps Geet become a stronger person. However, in this case the problem IS Maan. Who will Geet go to who will yell and be sarcastic and force her to think about herself differently? In this story she meets Nandini, who is a very wonderful lady, and provides a lot of comfort and support for Geet, but she in no Maan Singh Khurana.

#3) Maan never even had a chance to say that he wasn't involved. If he had, it might have ended differently. However, now that Geet is upset with him, she's not going to be easily persuaded to speak with him.

#4) Sorry to bring up a sensitive topic for mothers, but Geet is also influenced by pregnancy hormones. Hormones of all kinds are very interesting. When your hormones are out of balance for some reason (like pregnancy, hormones increase, causing a woman's body to do what it needs to for the pregnancy) it can affect your emotions, among other things. Geet's emotional reactions are stronger partly because she is pregnant, so when she feels upset, she is more upset than usual.

To conclude: The circumstances of Geet's relationship with Maan, and her pregnancy have come together in such a way that she does not react like her usual self would. She is not able to think 100% rationally, however I am willing to promise that within the next two updates Maaneet will be back together again.

Edited by laxmi2010 - 13 years ago
laxmi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
pm list updated to include Radhika Shah, sweet_gurl93

hope you guys like the extra
Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
I love the extra!!
Can't wait for Maaneet to meet!!!
Thanks for the Pm..
iceprincess101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx for sharing the extra.....can't wait for maaneet to come together....thanx for pm...