Bas...Yun Hi...(AR) UPDATED pg 24

AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Disclaimer - The characters belong to Cinevistaas but the plot belongs to me.

Bas...Yun Hi...

Armaan eyes travelled over the couple as they danced close to each other and he felt a hard piercing against his heart, strangely accompanied with a heart felt prayer for the couple. He closed his eyes and whispered silently to himself, "Aaj tera kaam poora ho gaya, Armaan...aaj tune Riddhima ki zindagi uske hisaab se theek kar di...usko woh khushi lauta di jo unchaahe, unjaane hi usse cheen li thi...ab teri yahan kissiko zaroorat nahin hai...Sid Riddhima ko khush rakhega...Riddhima ko uski khushi mil gayyee hai ab." He glanced once more at the women whom he had loved since before he could jolt his memory back...with her, he had become better and now he had to repay her with her happiness, even if it was not him. So he said a silent goodbye to her and prayed that she may always have a smile on her face and dreams in her eyes and may God always fulfill all her desires. May her choice keep her happy till eternity and may she forget the past which had hurt her so much even if that meant that she forget him and the millions of moments they had shared because Armaan only wanted her happiness, her smile and if he himself was the cause of her sadness then he had no right to make those eyes fill up with tears.

"Khush rehna Riddhima. Hamesha, hamesha yeh smile tumhaare chehre pe rahe aur tumhe ek beautiful family milen...bilkul tumhaari tarah...aur ho sake toh mujhe maaf kardena aur agar chaho toh bhula dena...ek kamzor sapne ki tarah...sirf wahi karna jis mein tumhaari khushi ho. I will always lo...pray for you. Usse khush rakhna, Sid. Ho sake toh mujhse zyaada pyaar karna aur mere jitna kabhi usse dukh mat dena. Dono khush rehna." Armaan tried to convey his thoughts to them, through the medium of the heart and turned on his heels...listening to her laugh, her heart beat and wishing...just wishing...

--------------------------------------------------------

Siddhant and Riddhima were lost in each other's arms and Sid, although intoxicated, was still aware of their proximity and a smile etched itself on his face as he saw her swaying in his arms, with Armaan no where in sight. He reflected on how much pain Armaan must have gone through to get them back together but he did not really want to think abut anyone but himself and the woman in his arms at the moment and he clutched her waist tigher, hugging her against his chest as she continued to giggle...and a sigh left him...a happy, content sigh...

------------------------------------------------------------

Riddhima turned in someone's arms, she had no collection of what was happening around her - her head felt dizzy but her heart was liberated at last. She swirled once more and then looked into the eyes of her anchor at the moment and smiled in a thank you...and parted her lips to finally let it out - "I love you.."

------------------------------------------------------------

Siddhant's words got caught in his throat as soon as her heard her whisper those three words that he had been dying to hear for so long, the words that even he had not said out loud and he let out a low laugh - appreciative and in gratitude.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Armaan's steps slowed in pain as his highly Riddhima-tuned ears caught the words which came out of Riddhima's mouth and a tear left his eye as he remembered how one Holi she had said them to him but now everything had changed...he was no longer the recipient - she had truly moved on and he felt as if all breath had been knocked out of him and he felt the need to double up in the acute pain but he held himself, he had to be strong, he had to get away...and he quickened his pace.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Riddhima was in a trance as she repeated those words again, she had finally said them, finally came clean and nothing she had feared had happened, no one had screamed or cried or been hurt, just everything seemed light and breezy...and so she said it again, "I love you...I love you, Armaan..."

-----------------------------------------------------------

So what do you think? Do you want me to continue and make it a two-shot maybe?

Edited (19th March 2011) - I have decided to convert this fic into a three shot or a small AR fic...Thank You so much for all the response and for sticking around! :)

Please comment and remember as always, constructive criticism allowed but nonsense isn't. And secondly, please respect this as someone's creation and don't copy any part of it any where.

INDEX

PM LIST - Page 18 (Please check)

Part II - Page 24

My other ffs - 

Zindagi (A short AR ff) - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1376412

Zindagi Spin Offs (Spin-offs based on 'Zindagi') - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1501770

Lullaby (A sad AR one-shot) - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1393951

Layak Hi Nahin Ho! (A funny Riddhima one-shot) - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1387859

Aaj Main Bhi Khushi Chunoongi (AR two-shot) - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1508457

Edited by AngelTeen - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Will someone please stop Armaan.... Please😭
This made me cry, not fair!😭

Beautifully written though!
AngelTeen thumbnail

Originally posted by: prettyasjen

Will someone please stop Armaan.... Please😭
This made me cry, not fair!😭

Beautifully written though!

Awwww! Dont cry. And thank you for commenting!😊

And as far as stopping Armaan goes...that depends on whether you want a second part...πŸ˜›
disisSanaya thumbnail
My goodness!! Beautifully written man! Loved it!!! I wish this is just wat happens in DMG!! I kno Ridz loves Armaan and only Armaan! Can't see what Armaan is going through anymore!
AngelTeen thumbnail

Originally posted by: disisSanaya

My goodness!! Beautifully written man! Loved it!!! I wish this is just wat happens in DMG!! I kno Ridz loves Armaan and only Armaan! Can't see what Armaan is going through anymore!

Thank you!😊
Norz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesoem os
i always want this to happend hope ka yeah hoo
plzzzzzzzzzzzzz do contd
AngelTeen thumbnail

Originally posted by: naureen_aly

awesoem os

i always want this to happend hope ka yeah hoo
plzzzzzzzzzzzzz do contd

Thank you sooooo much!😊

Glad you liked it!

Even I want this to happen!πŸ˜†
Logical-Indian thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful πŸ‘πŸ‘

Please Make it a two shot πŸ˜ƒ
Dhw@ni thumbnail
Lovely.. ! :)
Please write the next one.. !

I just want to give AR one TIGHT PHATKAAAA.. ! They're just ruining their lives.. -__-
prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AngelTeen

Awwww! Dont cry. And thank you for commenting!😊

And as far as stopping Armaan goes...that depends on whether you want a second part...πŸ˜›

No questions asked... bring on the 2nd part!
N then I want AR to get married n have a honeymoon, n then kids...
Atleast you can fulfil our AR dream!😳