Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

helmet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Well the kind of Deja Vu i generally experience is, suppose I am sitting across a table and talking to someone (say my sister), when she says a particular point, suddenly i get a flashbacky kind of feeling that she has said the same sentence before in the same manner, wearing the same dress and sitting across the same table - her expressions, her tone, everything is the same...it just happens for a few seconds or so and suddenly I come back to reality...

yeah thats exactly kinda deja vu i experience, i mean the same exact thing n i kinda feel like it had happened before n den i try to remember/ wonder  what will happen next? but don't get anythingπŸ˜†
and sometimes even like situations like in school, house, or even situations in serials lolπŸ˜† are kinda like deja vu meaning feel like have happened before...
ashbipasha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have experienced this dejavu many times, different kind of situations (sad or happy), and when I am actually in some situation I kind of have a flashback that this has happened before. I have gone through this earlier, I guess that is dejavu.
MegaAngelzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I've had Deja Vu b4!! Although nw i cnc't remember WHAT exactly the Deja Vu was!! lol

But it is exciting... It's like some kind of power u hav aceived or something. U feel sensational nd a sense of pride!!]]
Sometimes u can even feel scared because u myt fink urgoin crazy or some other wat nt!!
MegaAngelzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MizMagick

I've had Deja Vu b4!! Although nw i cnc't remember WHAT exactly the Deja Vu was!! lol

But it is exciting... It's like some kind of power u hav aceived or something. U feel sensational nd a sense of pride!!]]
Sometimes u can even feel scared because u myt fink urgoin crazy or some other wat nt!!

OMG OMG OMG!!
I JUST REMEMBERED WAT DEJA VU I HAD!!! 😲😲😲 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So weird how i just remembered when i was readin all the comments on this post!!! πŸ˜•
It was in skwl!! And it wa such a strange feeling man!
I'd had the SAME day b4... Everthing.. that everyone was sayin nd doin.. it was like all this had alredy happened!!

😲😲😲

It was.. WOW!!
I felt like a superhero u knnww!! 🀣
But seriously.. THE EXACT SAME DAY HAPPENING AGEN!!??
I know this is gonna sound crazy!! But i actually knew wat was gonna happen next!!
I knew my frend was gonna trip ova any momment nw!! πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

And it did happen!! My frend tripped ova... buh i saved her from gettin dat awful scratch she had had b4 on dat same day dat was reapeating itself"!!

OMG!!! Wat the hell!!??
This is freaky!!
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Yup this deja vu happens to me too. Even i feel sometimes I have seen things earlier and seeing them again even though i have never visited that place !!! I hope its normal and not paranormal !!! πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†