Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lotsaattitude thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hi
iwill.......de thing is dat i gget to see aayush oone day late.......so i will do so on monday..chek it out..

bbye

PriyaS thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Thanks lotsaatitude.

Here's something brief - I only saw the last 15 minutes - Bodhi and Mayank shook hands agreeing to something.  Bodhi got a job at the hospital, he wanted to take Sonia out for a treat dinner.  She was with Aryan however and was going to see a movie with him and she turned Bodhi down.  Bodhi was jealous yet again and started ranting about Aryan, Mayank heard and realised Bodhi loves Sonia.

Meanwhile I think Kavya and Ayush set Sonia and Aryan up and Sonia realised it. (Imagine those two playing matchmaker for Sonia after breaking her heart!).

Sonia tells Aryan the whole sordid tale and wants them to pretend they are in love to make Ayush happy.  Sonia tells Aryan once she knows Ayush is settled with Kavya, she will leave forever.  Aryan asks her what if she falls in love with him for real, and she says its not possible, she was only meant to love Ayush and what happened is her destiny.  (I think he is falling in love with her).