-Jiya- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Precap
:: Allaudin seeing padmini and is stunned by her beauty.

• Ratan ji captured and on his knees in front of allaudin, allaudin confession that he only wanted to see padmini and nothing more
  • kafoor says that have secured all the weak point of chittod and are ready to attack, they plan to take over chittod with int two days
  •  allaudin says talk about padmini and not chittod, send her messeger that he wants to see/meet her.
  • padmini is weeping in her room when gora singh along with gajendra singh come and inform her about ratan ji being kidnapped by allaudin.
  • gora singh says they will wait until morning before taking any action, padmini she wants ratan ji back to safety before morning.
  • gajendra singh makes her understand that they have to think and make move, padmini has various flashbakes of her 1st meeting w/ ratan ji and cries.
  • Nagmati is being checked by the doc, he informes her she has whole in her heart, he also says she shouldnt take much stress or make alot of movement.
  • Just then a servant comes and informs nagmati that there is a messenger going into Rana ji's room, nagmati wants to hear the messeger even though the doc stops her from going.
  • The letter being read but the messeger is hesistant as the letter start with jahanaseen, queen of beauty padmini. (darling n all the lovey dovey words)
  • Gora singh takes letter and reades it, he stops in b/t becuz its very "drity"..
  • The letter goes something like this, Dearest padmini, ever since i've heard kawali which had describtion of your beauty, i have been wanting to meet you, n the day i saw u, i wanted to have you, n so on i wanna do this n that to u.. hold u n all😆.. and then it says when this letter is being read in front of everyone, dont b shocked because if he doesnt get padmini then he will make chittod suffer horribely. Gajendra, gora singh are very angry, rana ji is bit of both shameful and angry.
  • Padmini goes nagmati's room and touches her feet, as usual nagmati taunts her that she is shameful🥱, padmini says we only have one pain then y dont we share the pain.
  • nagmati says by sweet talk u r making me look down, and that because of her ratan ji has been kidnapped.  she says she is not like her.. she has charmed everyone including her husband by her beauty.
  • padmini say we may not be alike but by ratan ji's kidnapping we have the same pain.  Nagmati doesnt change🥱 taunts her some more. she says she is ill fate on chitood n etc
  • nagmati says if you have any feelings for chittod n ratan ji she should go to allaudin as he is waiting for her .. n nagmati is waiting for ratan ji. padmini shocked leaves from there.
  • Kafoor allaudin discussing about someone planning to attack delhi, n they might lose delhi while getting chitood, but allaudin has his plans n he awaits the reply to his messege.

Precap
:: didnt catch the whole but i think nagmati is taking her last breaths and saying that before leaving i want to apologize for evertyhing i've said/done
Edited by -Jiya- - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

viraf4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what nagmati is dead? the story line is going at an excelerated speed...vowww..i thought both the queens do johur....so how can she just die? Edited by rasna10 - 14 years ago
-Jiya- thumbnail
i didnt say she died(atleast i hope i didnt)😆.. it seemed like in the precap she is taking her last breath..
it cud b that she is just in the bed..i cudnt catch the whole precap