sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Discussion of the Week

Welcome to this week's discussion.

As you guys have been following this week's episodes, you will know that Khilji will come to see Padmini. There was a big discussion about whether he should see her or not and Padmini said she'll show him her reflection.

But what would you do? Would you let Khilji see Padmini, let him see her reflection or not let him see anything and run the risk of enemity with the Sultanate of Delhi? Seems like either way you loose something right?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Too right - which ever way you turn, there's something to loose.

But I still stand by what I said in the last DOTW. If King Samar Singh et al were that confident in their fighting skills then they should have stuck to that belief and refused Khilji. He's past record should have been more than enough information for them to decide that Khilji is just another name for danger.
sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That is interesting, but Delhi was larger therefore having a larger army. They defeated Devgiri, Ranthambor etc, Chittod is just another city like them, so wouldn't Chittod just collapse under Delhi, if Khilji attacked?

But then again, if they refused Khilji from seeing Padmini, would he attack them? (It's not a basis for attack/war, is it?)
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
gud discussion topic satvik. i wud hav gone 4 2nd option i.e. not allowing him 2 see padmini.bcoz in both da cases they have 2 go 4 war wid khilji.so i think its better 2 save ur self-esteem rather 2 save ur skin.

1 more thing satvik,at dat time only rathambor & chittor were powerful kingdoms which were not even won by khilji's uncle.and also wen khilji attacked chittor it was not won easily by khilji.he had 2 fight 4 continuous seven months.only den he won it but dats only bcoz of finishing of food & water in da fort.

so king samar singh needed not 2 b worried.as he had already stated dat they can fight wid khilji & win da war.so he shud go 4 2nd option.
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No matter what, no matter when, Khilji would have definately declared war on Chittod some time or another...for some reason or another.

But then again, Khilji doesn't need a reason to bring another State down. If he wants it just for the sake of adding it to his name, he'll go to any lengths to get it. Padmini is just one of his obsessive wants.