-Jiya- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Recap :: padmini saving gajendra singh, gajendra singh keeping quite about who saved him. Alludin's arrival.
Rani ma saying that truth always win to padmini, which nagmati is not liking.

Short update :: Allaudin's wish to see padmini, he says its his wife's wish and he sees padmini as a sister.  King seems convinced, but not the rajkumars and gora singh. Padmini gets the new of allaudin's wish.

Update ::

Nagmati comes to padmini after rani ma leaves and says not to get use to the affection rani ma is showing towards her.  Nagmati says affection will go away after rani ma finds out what you have been doing behind everyone's back.  She taunts her usual stuff as padmini is about to leave, when nagmati again stops her and says that truth is always bitter.  Padmini says you are mistaken, as i was there as well when gajedra was in his room.  And as far as the "guy" concerns, if it wasnt for my well wisher gajendra singh would have been injured.

All the men are eating and alludin is praising food.  He says there is heaven all around, and he says something about "husne qayanat" i think it means most beautiful.  Allaudin then says that he doesnt like to talk in puzzles and the compliment he just gave is aimed towards ratan ji's 2nd begum.  At this every one has shocked/angry expression. 

They show padmini getting ready, putting all her jewels etc.  On the other side alludin walks towards the living room i guess, where everyone sits.  Allaudin praises padmini some more, he says that his begum had told him about padmini's beauty.  Allaudin says his wife had told him that if he goes to chittod he must see the most beautiful thing in world and that is padmini.  Allaudin says that he wants to see padmini once.  At this all men excep rana ji (king) gets up and almost takes their sword out but king stops them.   A

They agian show padmini getting ready and her sindoor ki dibbi falls.  Padmini thinks that this is not good.. she continues getting ready.  Back in living room ratan ji says that we dont appreciate this kind of praising even if he meant it in good way.  At this kafoor gets up and says that alludin didnt mean it that way.  Gajendra replies him that there could be only one meaning to it.

Rana ji says that according to our customes he agrees to what the rajkumars said.  He said that daughter/wives are their treature and if they have to pick up swords to make sure they are safe they will.  Gora singh says its enough and that we should end before it gets worst.

Allaudin says that he is misunderstood and that if he was at their spot he would have misunderstood as well.  Rana ji asks to make his point clear.  Allaudin says he is here to extend his hand in friendship.  He then says that in their religion friend's wife is a sister.  And he says believe me that he wants to see padmini only as a sister.   Ratan ji seems to kinda believe but gajendra and gora singh is still not assured eough.  Alludin says it was his wife's wish and he wants to fulfill it.

Nagmati is talking to badima that even since allaudin has came he is talking about padmini.  She has been living here so long and noone has asked to see her before(noone is that crazy sweetheart😆).  Badi ma takes padmini's side and says what is your problem if allaudin is talking about padmini.  And how is that padmini's fault, she had already spoked about allaudin's intention but some of us didnt believe.  Nagmati says she agrees that allaudin is not good guy, but how did the news of padmini's beauty reach to delhi, she goes on blaming padmini that she hasnt been keeping her veil etc.   Rani ma says she should stop critisizing padmini everytime and she sees that nagmati gets happy everytime padmini is in trouble.  She makes it clear to stop critisizing padmini as its not her fault.  Nagmati talks about that someone coming to her room at night and give news and so on.  Rani ma sides with padmini and says that she is ashamed that she supported nagmati againts padmini, and that padmini is actully a nice person.  Nagmati angry/upset leaves from there.

Mandakini (servant) comes to padmini where she is still getting ready(😆no wonder she luks beautiful)and gives news to padmini that allaudin has asked to see you in front of everyone.  Padmini says how dare he say he wants to see me, didnt Ratan ji kill him after hearing this.  Ratan ji should've cut him into small pieces😆.

Back in hall i guess w/o alludin all men are thinking.  Gajendra says to king that he should cleary say no to allaudin.  At most allaudin will return to delhi and not keep his friendship.  Ratan ji agrees. Gora singh says that it could have been only one of two that he wanted to see padmini or attack chittod.  King(stupid king) says that we shouldnt question his wish because he swore by his religion.  Back in padmini's room, mandakini says that he wanted to see her as a sister that's why ratan ji calmed down.  Padmini doesnt agree he says that he can never call anyone sister.  Kandambari says noone could say anything as the way he said he wanted to see you as sister.

Precap:: Padmini to ratan ji she says that she cant show her face to ratan ji at night, but to save the honor of chittod she has to show that shameful allaudin her face at night.   Ratan ji says that padmini has won by saying yes(gora singh behind him n i think gajendra too).

Edited by -Jiya- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great update Jiya..Thanks

I believe you did the 4th Aug & 5th Aug together. :)
-Jiya- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauri22

Great update Jiya..Thanks

I believe you did the 4th Aug & 5th Aug together. :)

no hun this is only for 5th
i did highlight of 4th yesterday
i normally dont do full updates.. but my highlights are detailed anyways😊

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanx yaar.i cudn't watch initial part of yesterdays epi.but u hav compensated dat by piosting da update.now i"ll enjoy it on youtube too.😊  😊  ðŸ˜Š  😊