Article: Twist in Rani Padmini

sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Twist in Rani Padmini

Chittod Ki Rani Padmini Ka Johar, a serial set in medieval times that airs on Sony TV, will soon have the main villain, Aladdin Khilji (played by Mukesh Rishi), attack the village.

Tejaswini Lonari, who plays Rani Padmini, tells us about this: "Aladdin Khilji will attack Chittod not just to acquire Raja Ratan Singh's (Rohit Bakshi) kingdom, but also his beautiful wife, Rani Padmini, as he wants to marry her by any means. Viewers will see Rani Padmini intelligently deal with this situation. But I had to cry a lot, which is very difficult for me."

The actress also says, "It's an important twist in the lives of Rani Padmini and her husband Ratan Singh. From on this point on, her valour comes to the fore and everyone comes to know her history. I'm hoping audiences love this track."

The history of the story is like this:

Rani Padmini is the queen of Ratan Singh of Chittod. She is known for her bravery, sacrifice and her love for her husband and the province. Aladdin Khilji, the ruler of Delhi, comes to know of her beauty and wants her. He plays dirty games by becoming friends with Ratan Singh.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/July/News_20090728_143

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
For me, this is where the real story starts.

Thanks Sattvik
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Thanks Sattvik for the information😊.
It's very interesting😊.