-Jiya- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
recap :: chetan raghav showing pic of padmini

- Alludin getting all excited saying that this women truly exists
- chetan raghav adding fuel to fire saying she is more beautiful in real this is just a pic
- chetan raghav basically want to stay w/ alludin as he is going to b "kicked out soon"
- yashovardhan n ratan ji have their father daughter talk about nagmati being angry at the kid
- yashovardhan being instigated againts padmini.. n he mentions that even his dost (chetan raghav)
says that she is bad n will take everything..
- hearing this ratan ji is shocked.. n tells sipahi to call chetan raghav
- a guy (mantri)  is expressin his unhappiness towards gora singh being senapati to king n queen
- nagmati comes n says same thing abt it.. that singhaldweep is taking over chittod🥱same old
- padmini goes towards rana ji's room but the guards stop her saying she is not allowed
- at this padmini asks who's direction are they following.. sipahi doesnt say anything
- padmini leaves saying its ok u r doing ur duty.. at this sipahi is bit shocked cuz he expected her to get angry
- more of nagmati being unaware that gora singh is choosen as senapati.. n so on
- nagmati starts feeling dizzy, she has problem breathing, just then padmini catches her as she is abt to fall
- nagmati saying to her self.. that y is this happening.. she cant breath n all.. she luks at padmini w/ bad eyes
-padmini goes to king n queen says to take the decision bak as its creating questions n problems.. cuz her mama ji being choosen sena pati..
- king says that it was his decision n it will remain so n he is thankful.. n that padmini will not b questioned/accused for this
- padmini asks queen to call doc for nagmati didi
- ratan ji n padmini luking at moon seperately of course.. n having flashbak of rana ji saying he cant spend nites w/ her
- chetan raghav explaining chittod's map to alludin .. alludin asks to point out padmini's mehel/room.. he does

precap :: alludin asking chetan raghav what he wants in exchange of all this he is doing.. chetan raghav saying he wants chittod ki gaddi(seat).. alludin says i shead the blood.. n he wants the gaddi.. n alludin CHOPPS OFF CHETAN RAGHAV'S HEAD..!!!

werent we all waiting for chetan raghav to die..
but i wanted ratan ji to punish him..

curiosity question :: did padmini have kids?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Jiya.

Me too. I wanted Rana to punish Chetan. Not by death of course but I feel like it was Rana's right.

As far as I know, Padmini never had any children.
happy99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
THANKS FOR THE UPDATES. KEEP IT GOING.