xxR.S.Dxx thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

kavya and ayushmaan go to the law office and give the wedding certificate to the judge and the judge gives them the custody papers of kushh.

Divya leaves her mothers house and kush calls her mom and shes surprised on that ...........but divya still leaves the house.

ayush calls sonia and tells her that hes cumin and sonia's all happy that he's cumin

Ayush and kavya her leaving there house and kavya hugs her mom and gets in the taxi

ayushs parents are waiting for him so the could go to the wedding  and fiannly ayush enters and his parents were like go get ready and ayush was like i have to tell u sumthin there like tells as after and ayush was like its really important and he tells them that he's already married and he tells them the whole story and his father slapps him across the face.

at sonias's house everyone's gettting ready and are waiting for ayush and his family and fiannly ayush and his family enter the house and sonia's father was like to ayush why arent  u readyy and ayushmann didnt give a answer and then sonia cums rushing down and sees ayush  and frum the back kavya cums and sonia sees her sondorr and her munglastura  and is all confused and ayush says that im really sorry sonia and sonia falls down on hearing that.

the end

(this was my first update hope u guys like it 😳)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
thanx for the gr8 update!!
peeya thumbnail

hi!

The update was great... but I saw this episode last week...😉  Can you please post the update for today's episode...

Thanks

meghavi thumbnail

Thank you for the update sooo much!! 

I can't watch Ayushmaan here, in Canada, anymore...because of the satellite problem!!!!

ayush_ki_pari thumbnail

hey meghavi, you can still watch it on rogers Digital cable here, on  ATN

message me if you are interested further, i have it and i love it.