mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Due 2 my awaited trip, not gettg time 2 watch my fav show....bt smehow i sneaked in 2 watch the lovely lady in blue...wow she was luking  absolutely gorgeous!! blue suits padmini a lot...i hve always liked  her small shots in the title song where shes worn the blue outfit...she luks absolutely stunning wid the perfect set of jewllery... !!her sharp features wid the rite colour outshines  her beauty..im in admiration how ravishing the actress (padmini)  luks!!!i jus want 2 say i jus cudnt take my eyes off her yesterday n wonder how ranaji felt...im waitg 4 the romance 2 start!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Same here Mehraan 😳 😳  she looks damn beutiful in blue.... πŸ˜ƒ It suits her really well....πŸ˜›
mehraan thumbnail
ya she was luking royally personified!!wow ...im in awe the way she luked yesterday1
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yu are right mehraan,the royality was royally personified in her blue attire 😳 I also like the jewellery that she puts on....
mehraan thumbnail
did u notice the hand jewllery...u c she wasnt so perfectly dressed like on her wedding day 2!!tats y i liked her yesterday so much...everythng from head 2 toe she luked ravishing
secretz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
blue stands for royalty😍
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Tejaswini/Padmini really stood out for me yesterday and I also mentioned this in the ED thread. She was looking very beautiful. I think blue suits her more than any other colour we've seen so far. Plus, with all the jewellery, she looked really grand. Just how a princess and a newly wed should look. heck, she looked better yesterday than she did on her wedding day! And I think I've mentioned this somewhere before that I wasn't too impressed with her wedding look. With all the money that was put into it, I couldn't really see it.

iqra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dakoo_Minzy*

Same here Mehraan 😳 😳  she looks damn beutiful in blue.... πŸ˜ƒ It suits her really well....πŸ˜›

certainly agreed
she looks fab
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
*sings*

She wore blue again today.
She wore blue again today.
The blue we all like. No love.

(repeat)