Chandraprabha cudn't escape...ooh

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Yesterday,Chandraprabha wore a burka,and she was walking with mammijaan (of that one soldier,don't remmber his name).

Chandraprabha is not used in wearing burka,so she didnot put the veil over her face,Mummijaan notices that & makes her put the veil.

That Soldier (Mummyjaan's son) is going past that way in his horse.Right then we see a hindu lady bowing to a Statue,So as soon as Chandraprabha sees that,she too goes and bows to God's Statue.

The soldier sees this,& he catches Chandraprabha.He says no-soul from Afganistan ever bows to a Hindu God....Mummyjaan tries to defend and save Chandraprabha,but in vain...& that Soldier tells that Mummijaan is lucky that it is he who found about this,or else by this time she would have been beaheaaded.

Right then Chandraprabha takes off the veil from her face,& tells the soldier that give her the death sentence.Take his sword and make her to pieces and pieces.....omg.....i do admire this Rajput Princess.

the soldier tells his men to take Chadnraprabha,they drag her from there....all the while poor girl is screaming 'leave me'... 😭
Edited by *Dakoo_Minzy* - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
wow im really smethng imp...i ned 2 rush ........i really feel bad 4 her yaar!shes undergoin a lot of tortures bt still strong as  a metal!im proud of her!
secretz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
too much torture πŸ˜’,But she is brave
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Chandraprabha is very very brave!!
did yu see yesterday's episode? omg....Khilji put hot iron bar to Chandraprabha's hand... 😭 the girl was crying in pain....
Edited by *Dakoo_Minzy* - 14 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
dat stupid soldier &dat khilji.i wantd dem 2 strangle.😑😑😑dat soldier's name was yakub.i think chanderprabha has also done 1 foolish thing.wen she knew dat there were soldiers around dem den she shudn't go 2 da temple.