Rana Ratan is Pratha's Son only!!

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
I was so happy when i came to know Rana Ratan is Pratha's son!! 😳 Yup...i knew it before....but when i got the confirmation from Abha Singh,i felt so proud!! 😃 Abha didnot say 'Pratha' but we all know it now!!

Nagmati was taunting telling Abha Singh that her own son Gajendra Singh is protecting the fort,while Rana Ratan is all set to be the next Emperor!

So,it might be sooner tat we see Abha Singh not going in good terms with Rana....you know a mother's love sometimes becomes dangerous!

All in all....Rana Ratan Singh was searching for 'true love' and he has got Padmini... 😳 😳 did yu hear when Rana mentioned that when i came to Singaldweep,loneliness was my partner....that' touched me....so somewhere....Rana was searching for love!! 😳 Padmini'll be a loyal & loving Rani.... 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
u kno minzie i was confusedabt gajendra singh  aspect...wen nagmati said it i was like wondering whtr i heard it rite...infcat i was abt 2 post a query on tis gajendra matter???so now it means abhadevi isnt his real mom  ....tats gud if thy try 2 open up ratans mysterious background!
n regardg loneliness i feel he nvr had his rite match...nagmati is always terrorizing him!
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Nope...Abha devi isn't his real Mom.Nagmati mentioned it to taught Maharaani.We don't know wat happened to Pratha,mayb she is no more.

Ratan Singh praises Abha Devi dearly.I too like the way she looks after Raj-parivaar.But,somewhere i feel Nagmati's words will have some effect on her.She might want her son Gajendra Singh to become the emperor.I feel uncomfortable.
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
bt then the question is abt pratha...sme say she committed sati n others says jauhar...if sati then her hubby must hve died na...n if committed jauhar vich i heard samar died in the battle... uff history is  so confusing...leave it
i take it pratha is no mre n abha raised ranaji bt then abha 2 loves rana..frm day1 she is worried abt his disaapearance n also yesterdy wen nagmati spoke ill abt him...she restrained nagmati 2 say any word agaginst him!!!
yup me 2 feels smewhere down the bottomline she will want her own son 2 sit ,  i feelher son is younger 2 rana!
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Gajendra Singh seems to be a good person,well i read in the TB article,in it it said that Gajendra Singh's role will be similar to Bharat of Ramayana.

We have to wait to watch how the story unfolds!!