Yaye!! Saudamini going with Padmini

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Yoohoo!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Just caught the precap for Mondayy!!!! & you know what Saudamini will be going with Padmini.... I am veryyy veryyy happyy knowing this fact!....๐Ÿ˜ƒ

There will be Badal & Saudamini with Padmini.....๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ So she won't be feeling lonliness!!...Well,we all know Ranaji is there....but it gives more joy to know Badal & Saudamini are tere!....๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿฅณ

wat sayyy guys?.....Shall we shout '
Chittod ki people Watch Out'?? ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by *Dakoo_Minzy* - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANSHU015 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah its gr8 tat both of them r going wid Padmini๐Ÿ‘...........u r rite tat ranaji is there but he'll not b able 2 stay all d time wid Padmini she definetly needs a frnd 2 whom she can share her feelings๐Ÿ˜› n ofcourse there is tat evil-devil nagmati๐Ÿ˜ก also so she defently needs a support
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANSHU015

yeah its gr8 tat both of them r going wid Padmini๐Ÿ‘...........u r rite tat ranaji is there but he'll not b able 2 stay all d time wid Padmini she definetly needs a frnd 2 whom she can share her feelings๐Ÿ˜› n ofcourse there is tat evil-devil nagmati๐Ÿ˜ก also so she defently needs a support

Yaye!! Anshu is here!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Great to see you dost!! ๐Ÿค—
yup.......Nagmati will have to face Saudamini and Badal before she can get a glance of our beauty queen!....๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
yup me 2 happy seeing tat our lovely princess will hve solid support ...badal is 2 possesive abt his sis n saudamini is like a dhaal/shield!!so it wud b great fun 2 c how tis 2 will stand wid her in thick n thin
ANSHU015 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dakoo_Minzy*

Yaye!! Anshu is here!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Great to see you dost!! ๐Ÿค—
yup.......Nagmati will have to face Saudamini and Badal before she can get a glance of our beauty queen!....๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

same here dear๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿค—
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

yup me 2 happy seeing tat our lovely princess will hve solid support ...badal is 2 possesive abt his sis n saudamini is like a dhaal/shield!!so it wud b great fun 2 c how tis 2 will stand wid her in thick n thin

It will really cheer up Padmini when she is down..I am really confident the people of Chittod will dearly like Padmini & love her!!๐Ÿ˜ณ