-Jiya- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
As Ratan Singh lies unconscious on the ground, the woman next to him reveals herself. She is Saudamini, the King questions her, but she shoots back saying, she was just being mischievous. The King is furious, but Padmini calms him down by assuring him, it was her idea. But before the tension can rise further, Ratan Singh just shrugs himself and gets up, all healthy and fine. Everyone is shocked, but Ratan Singh just smiles and explains that even he was being mischievous. Padmini is relieved and so is everyone else. In Chittod, Chetan Raghav enters the Queen's chamber. He hynoptises her by playing his flute and then explains her that he means no harm. He assures her that Ratan Singh will be back soon and then leaves.

Meanwhile at Khilji's palace, Kafoor makes Chandraprabha vomit out her poison with the help of salt water. Then, he takes her to Khilji, who tells her that only he has the right to take her life! Just then, the eclipse takes place outside, Chandraprabha tells Khilji that even the mighty sun can be eclipsed, than who is Khilji? Just a mere mortal! This infuriates Khilji, he orders that Chandraprabha should be made to be with a different soldier every ten days. Taiba leaves the room and Chandraprabha is taken away. Kafoor discusses the attack on Rajputana, but he cautions Khilji that they should attack Ahmedabad first.

At Chittod, before Chetan Raghav can escape, he feels someone is following him. A sword comes up on his shoulder, it is Nagmati. She wants to know where Ratan Singh is. At first, Chetan Raghav doesn't answer, but then he realizes that he has to. He tells her that Ratan Singh has gone to find a beautiful.woman for himself, as he was not happy with his present marriage. Nagmati threatens Chetan Raghav with dire consequences, if Padmini comes to Chittod. Meanwhile in Sinhal Dweep, everyone is getting ready to send-off Padmini with Ratan Singh. Aware of all this, Malkan Singh decides to ambush the convoy, kidnap Padmini and kill Ratan Singh for having insulted him.

Sourse :: set india

i m watching the show right now n some stuff is different
like the episode actually started from the 2nd paragraph
so i will edit after i finish watching w/ just the changes.

- Jiya

Edited by -Jiya- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wajr thumbnail
thanks so much for the great update
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you.

I guess Chetan Raghav will have to go 'cause Padmini's on her way!
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
thanx dear 4 lovely update..missed the epsde...i knew the consequences chandrabab wud face...i was also thinkg the same tat khilji wud throw her at his lusty hungry soldiers....cos read in history abt the  tortures many  princes hve had 2 go...