Pratha will lyk Padmini Very Fast!!..hmm

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Well,seeing Yesterday's episode my heart says Pratha will start liking Padmini very fast! ๐Ÿ˜ณ As for Maharani Pratha's relationship with Nagmati is concerned I can see they aren't in even 1% good terms ๐Ÿ˜†

It'll be really worth to watch & see how Padmavati makes a place for herself in everyone's lyf! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Aww,each day i am falling in admiration & love for Padmini! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

that she will๐Ÿ˜†

this will increase nagmati's hatred and jealousy towards padmini.. not only her husband but his mother,father and the whole of chittor will fall in love with her... i dont know whether to pity nagmati or padmavati๐Ÿ˜†
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lime ice

i dont know whether to pity nagmati or padmavati๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† I know what you mean. I guess all that love from everyone could make her want to pull her hair out.
skeptical thumbnail
Hi Minzy,

I think ............ I wish they had chosen a fresher Padmini, don't you think so too? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Nagmati ....... poor lady, can't swallow the fact that she's become a has been. ๐Ÿ˜†

And Ratan Singh ....... the macho man is having a gala time being at the centre of attention.  ๐Ÿ˜‰

It's just a joke........... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

its true every1 will love her n vamps r nono

bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
can somebody tell me did they tell ratan;s singh's mom's name in dram because so far i remeber no body has utter her name.?????
is she really a pratha or we are guessing
and rest of the thing you told i just agree with that
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bsingapury

can somebody tell me did they tell ratan;s singh's mom's name in dram because so far i remeber no body has utter her name.?????

is she really a pratha or we are guessing
and rest of the thing you told i just agree with that

yup dear i did hve tat problm 2...i did ask was her name mentioned ...bt mst of them r sayg rana was the son of pratha n samar so every1 thinks she is the one bt still i wud luv 2 hear her name in the serial...tat wud be satisfactory enough ...