Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
i loved it! superb sets and i loved that rohit bakshi is back!!!!! i missed him so much ...i love him! and omg his character is awesome!

the lady is gr8 too..nice stunts..totally reminds of jodhaa akbar movie's sets.
ixray thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sattvik

The first episode was really good, the sets are enormous and real-life like, the stunts were amazing and looked real, Padmini was introduced well at the beginning, the whole episode was really good and was about on par with my expectations!

my views echo yours !!!!!!!!..........but i wish that ratansen's voice had been a little bit more deeper..........more baritonal. still i await the next episodes eagerly.
*********************************************************************************
another gr8 thing about this serial will be that it has a start and an end.....airing for 6 months ..........so audiences will not be subjected to mindless, illogicality in the attempt to lengthen the serial or raise trps!!!
the sets are VERY jodha-akbar,the costumes are very reminiscent of the film too.. the lead woman looks beautiful but she is too caked with makeup.. they have been sufficiently inspired by jodha-akbar then they should also take note that even tough aishwariya rai bachchan wore a LOT of makeup it was all done in a natural style so did not look like she ha put so much on.. when i see padmini i feel like am looking at 50 kilos of heavy makeup😆
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I really enjoyed the first episode. Made my decision, as long as it continues the way it started then I'm here to stay till the end.
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I love how she was revealed at the end, I have to say she was kicking butt!!! hehe