RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey guys..going to do a super quick update because my head and sinus's are really killing me...🤢Highlights are in purple.
  • Sneha and Adesh meet, Sneha tells him to marry her. 😲 Adesh is confused and in a way Sneha is too. She doesnt know how things would work out and all but she only wants to marry for her dad because he wants her to marry him. She will marry only for his happiness. She tells him that they should do it for their elders happiness.
  • Everyone is at diner. Urmi comes and is asking why no one is eating or talking. She sits to eat. She asks about dost and nayi dost. They walk in and she questions them. They reply that they are ready to marry. AM and SD get really happy, and Urmi's face turns really sad. Urmi's tries to be really happy. She pretends really hard to be happy. Urmi leaves and Sneha notices she is sad.
  • Urmi comes to her room and cires with the KKHH song playing in the backround. 😭 She goes to the window and looks up at the sky.
  • Adesh is telling Sneha that even though its a relationship on formaility we are giving our elders happiness. He notices Sneha is lost in thought and she tells him that they are hurting Urmi. She tells him she doesnt think Urmi is happy for some reason. Sneha suggests Adesh talk to her to find out whats up.
  • Urmi is holding poochi poochi and crying. Adesh comess and sees her crying. He sits by her and takes poochi poochi and asks her if she loves her bear and wether she will cry a lot if he left her. She says yes. Adesh asks her if she is crying today cause of him, because he said yes to marrying without asking her. Urmi says she wants them to fall in love and marry. Adesh says he knows but he should have asked. He thought she would be happy. Urmi says she is. She congratulates him, and puts her head on his shoulders and has tears coming out.
  • Adesh is telling her that she feels sad she may loose her friend forever right? He understands her feelings. Urmi says its not like that. She herself doesnt understand why she is crying. She says sometimes when you are really happy you cry right. Adesh tells her that even after their marriage, they will always be a team and their friendship will be stronger than before. Adesh asks if she is happy with their marriage and Urmi says she is the most happiest. She puts her head on his shoulder and cries. Sneha sees from the window and leaves.
  • She is standing in the hall and thinking. She wonders what her pain is. "Kahin Urmi...Adesh se..."
End.

Rating 8/10

A good watch. Interesting over all. Adesh and Urmi were worth watching and Sneha wondering at the end might bring the story to a new turn.

Edited by xtaurus429x - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikasha. thumbnail
Thank you so much for the update Roshni!🤗
I hope Aadesh and Urmi somehow get married, before the show ends.

-Mrs. Nikasha Arjun Bijlani😊
-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

miss_patel5 thumbnail

Thank You,

i8 actually would love Aadhes and Sneha getting maried. Urmi getting normal and falling for some new person. I dont want their friendship to turn into love.. it will ruin everything. friendship is always storngr than Love...
Aamir's Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the update. I hope you are feeling better.
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Guys..welcome...and no Amirfan..im ookie..not fully recovered but getting there...thanks for asking!