Youtube-my channel related problem

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello Friends...

When i started my laptop this morning youtube was nto opening...but all teh other sites were...which as usual..I panicked πŸ˜•πŸ˜† called up my technician restored my laptop..downloaded..Java...latest HP updates...mozilla...but it was still not running..even called up my airtel customer care(these people know nothing ZERO😑) anyways...i am telling you all because the problem can occur with you as well in future...so if any query please ask me..as i was feeling aweful...that I CANT VIVIST MY WON VIDEOS😲😭...

nd if incase...at your end too youtube is not oeping/my channel...here are some solutions 😊

First of all always use  Firefox (Browser) instead of Internet Explore while surfing orkut youtube yahoo or any other site , You can download mozilla firefox Free from [ Here ], After download visit that site which is not opening in that browser. If Still you are facing problem then delete all Cookies Go to Tools - Option - Privacy -  Show cookies - Delete all Cookies - and then visit blocked site, If that website opens then ok othewise follow third step. Chances of opening that website increased mostly If you restart yours computer again but before restart check whether yours antivirus has not blocked that website because some antvirus automatically blocked some website , you can follow the steps[ ] to solve yours antivirus problem. This problem is Faced mostly by orkut and youtube users as Whenever they try to visit these sites they get error like "I DNT HATE MOZILLA BUT USE IE OR ELSE" Or "ORKUT IS BANNED YOU FOOL" You can also check yours Host file if you are getting Browser error To learn how to check host file visit [ here ]
  1. If yours problem is still not solved i will suggest you to scan yours computer with some good antivirus or share yours problem with computer experts

and Reshu especialy for you 😳Try this site...this is faster and video also gets loaded  sooner than youtube..so reshu you can even watch youtube video even from your homeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

http://www.videosea.co.cc/0/tag/Anand+Suryavanshi.html

Just felt like...sharing this piece of information with you all...πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ohh thx fr the info Nish...

I had no idea on this since have nt tried opening up youtube for a few days.....

Would def catch up with the link nish....πŸ˜†..thx....aahhhh
Nishtha thumbnail
had a worst morning...first youtube wasnt working then you told me something...meanwhile i downloaded...crome..IE 8 mozilla and what not..nd for rest as well i am talking to someone...πŸ˜‰ if things go fine...then you know..WHAT CAN HAPPEN :)....now technician is coming in the evening to cure the problem..me have to go fro class but still i asked him to get the problem fixed πŸ˜† ...so one problem solved rest will be done as well..okies...cheer up nd fight me please πŸ˜” nd watch Jai ho feat Nicole of Pussy cat...you'll enjoy😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkE9CMaQzvw&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Nishtha - 15 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
Thx fr the vid...thou have nt seen yet...πŸ˜†..and right now m only saying to you is THANK YOU....FOR EVERYTHING....*hugs*..and I trust you....more than anything....*hugs*
preethi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thnks fr sharing inf it happen s to me internet explore dosnt open fr mee
thnks fr video let mee watch it now
Nishtha thumbnail

Originally posted by: preethi

thnks fr sharing inf it happen s to me internet explore dosnt open fr mee
thnks fr video let mee watch it now

arey  i had the horrid time this morning..so wnated to share all the nuisnaces with you alll...its my habbit if i encouter some problem..i go to the depth so that it doesnt  occur again nd even if it does then i should be fully preparedπŸ˜†πŸ˜† your most welcome nitz😲

Originally posted by: Reshu

Thx fr the vid...thou have nt seen yet...πŸ˜†..and right now m only saying to you is THANK YOU....FOR EVERYTHING....*hugs*..and I trust you....more than anything....*hugs

thank you kisko bolaπŸ˜† chupooo..now keep smiling...πŸ˜‰ the game is just beganπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
*Resham* thumbnail
M on nish.....well this pussy cat vid...looks so funny...dont knw why...i always laugh while viewing ...even on tv...🀣
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Hmmm ain't too fond of that Pussycat Dolls version of Jai Ho πŸ˜†
Edited by *VaVaVoom14* - 15 years ago
Rah_HuJu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I truly don't prefer IE....always use Firefox apart from my yahoo and hotmail coz when I click on the mails icon in my messengers, they automatically open up windows in explorer....gaddars...but for all other sites, use FF, it's a bit weird as well, but at least doesn't jam or anything...touchwood...