Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

The actor has been pumping iron for a special swimming pool scene a la Dostana style

Navdeepak Raj aka Anand Suryavanshi of the popular afternoon TV show Grihasthi, is sweating it out these days. The actor is aiming for a Johm Abraham look from Dostana.

Insiders reveal that Anand has been busy pumping up his muscles for a swimming pool sequence which he feels should remind viewers of John in Dostana.

But according to the actor, "It is not just for the scene. I have always maintained my body."

Well, whatever the reason be, we'd surely like to have a hot bod on the small screen too!

Nishtha thumbnail

Navdeepak Raj aka Anand Suryavanshi, popular face of the show Grihasthi, is sweating it out now a days. The actor is aiming to get the John Abraham well toned body look from Dostana. The actor is trying hard to have a strict control over his diet as well.

Insiders reveal that Anand is pumping muscles for a swimming pool sequence which he feels should remind his body of John in Dostana. He be showing of his entire body right from his biceps to his abs and carves. So what if Anand did not get a chance to work in the movie Dostana, our Anand in Mohe Rang De is no less than John, with just one big difference he doesn't have a gay partner unlike john ' lucky for anand it seems.

So did Anand work out day and night to get this scene perfect?This is what he has to say "It is not just for the scene. I have always maintained my body. I work out everyday and maintain a strict diet. I don't eat anything and everything. I have to do follow it so that I maintain this physique of mine".

Seems like Anand is all geared up to go bollywood way.

Nishtha thumbnail
Top Ten Bloopers of 2008 Top Ten Bloopers of 200847
Hello Friends Welcome to our POTW Special' Let's revisit some of the Most hilarious, rib tickling and phunny.. moments of 2008 with Telly Buzz and POTW Team !

My name is Bond..James Bond!271
Let's see which actors from small screen have all the talent and looks to play the 'Most Wanted' agent of Silver screen...Read our Telly Buzz Exclusive feature right here..

Chavi Mitthal's entry in the Star Plus afternoon show will provide new twists in the life of the married couple, Rishi and Simar...

Edited by Nishtha - 15 years ago
Nishtha thumbnail

I feel, I have the hottest body in Tellywood-Anand Suryavanshi

Anand Suryavanshi undergoes a makeover as he tones down his body to attain the coveted six pack abs. Read to know ...

Our Serials--Lets Introspect !

What our serials are showing and what are latest trends, Aren't they responsible towards society and Nation? ...

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Dev Keswani who plays Raunak in Grahasti will be leaving the show in February...

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=3933

Edited by *Resham* - 15 years ago
Nishtha thumbnail

See...read now...and then realize why I was laughing....

John Abraham? No thank you
    Email   Discuss  Share  Save   Text:
Anand Suryavanshi is a little miffed these days. Reason? Recent reports suggesting that he's trying to ape Bollywood hunk John Abraham! "
Anand Suryavanshi

I don't even know how all of this started. I'm the last person to ape anyone. It's silly to say that any guy who has a good body is trying to be like John. I don't mean any offence to him but I'd like to be known for my own work," he says.

After soaps like Mamta, Sinndoor Tera Naam Ka, Saat Phere, Virrudh and now Grihasthi, Anand seems quite content. "I enjoy working for about 20 days a month and spending the rest with family and friends. Catching up on sleep, working out and playing cricket are some of my other pastimes," he says with a laugh.

Surprisingly, Anand seems to shy away from reality shows that seem to be attracting most actors. "I wouldn't say that reality shows don't work. In fact they're making money and I think viewers prefer them to daily soaps. But unfortunately reality shows today are bereft of ideas. Most are so monotonous and look so fake, that I'd rather not be part of any of them." Any particular reality show that he'd want to participate in? "I find Bigg Boss really interesting. It gives people a chance to be themselves. I'd even like to do a dance reality show. Except for some strange reason, I've never been offered one!" he says.

His track in Grihasthi has started to take an interesting turn. "My character has always been completely positive till now. For the first time, I'm going to be seen crossing the line," says the actor, who now wants to explore some bad boy roles. "I've been shown as a good guy for so long that I'm dying to do negative roles — a well written role is always welcome. Unfortunately most powerful roles today are scripted around women. But I'm sure that's going to change soon," he says with that heartwarming smile.

Source : TOI
Nishtha thumbnail

'Gift of Love' for our Onscreen Couples..

Emotional Atyachar on Valentines Day! Emotional Atyachar on Valentines' Day!51
An emotion which most of the time is used as a weapon! On this Valentines, let's see how much our stars have suffered from this atyachar...

Nishtha thumbnail

Indian Premier League shifts base to South Africa...

The cricket buffs of tellydom comment on the IPL shift from India to South Africa.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grihasthi  -

Anand Suryavanshi:

What is he doing tomorrow?  I will spend all day with my wife and my kid. My family is my Valentines Day for me.

How he used to celebrate Valentines Day in college? Don't ask yaar. I always used to wait for a Valentine partner and likely was lucky to some extent. I even went on a blind date once and to much astonishment she turned out pretty well.

How he used to celebrate Valentines Day in school?  That time we were not much into it so our gang of boys used to freak out here and there.

Shiv Sena's campaign?   I think it is just a crap and nothing else. Obviously this campaign makes no sense to me. What if a 17 year old boy is walking with a friend with a rose in his hand? Will they get him married? His age is not eligible for him to get married.

Pink Chaddi campaign?  This is another shit to which I show my heartiest discomfort. After Ram Sena did all these, why should one use a social networking site? Why not directly storm into their office and ask justification. All these campaign will be forgotten the very next day.

Khushboo Singh:

What is she doing tomorrow?  I am shooting tomorrow. I was never that excited about Valentines Day. Valentines Day can be celebrated any day, anytime. One does not need to have a special day to develop feelings.

How she used to celebrate Valentines Day in college?  As I said I was never much into this day so it didn't really bother me.

How she used to celebrate Valentines Day in school? I used to be at home. I was too young to understand all this. I had a rough knowledge on it but I was not really interested in it.

Shiv Sena's campaign? I don't agree with the campaign although it sounds good especially when it comes from Shiv Sena people.

Pink Chaddi campaign?  I am not aware of it so I would not like to comment on it.

Source : http://www.filmyfriday.com/television/features-interviews/cover-story-couples-take-on-valentines-day-and-more