JinK thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
This is a short update ... sorry guys!!

Karan is trying to blow the candles on Nikki's cake... but then the poison which Abhi fed him overtakes him. Anamika comes in and then sees Karan. She shouts at Abhi because he fed Karan poison, and Karan was only trying to celebrate her birthday. On the other hand, Maya is trying to doublecross Devyani, but then Devyani catches her face and squeezes it... 😆! Then Hira puts in the tape which supposedly has Karan murdering Nikki. Karan's vision is bleary, but Anamika comes in and watches herself falling and screaming once again!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pagpri thumbnail
oh thanks !

I was wondering whats happening.. cos, I havent managed to catch up with DMPS for a few days.

Anonymous thumbnail

guys,

can u give me a really short and quick update of everything that happened in DMPS upto this ponit please?

thank u!!!!

JinK thumbnail
Anonymous, the story begins with Nikki who is in boarding school. Her mother is an actress who used to have an alcohol problem. Nikki also has a mausi. Nikki's mother is killed by Devyani Sareen (who doesn't want Nikki to claim her rightful position as the owner of Sareen mansion) but Nikki lands up there anyway. Devyani is the wife of Nikki's chacha. Others in the house are Dadu, who finally begins to love Nikki, Karan (Devyani's nephew) with whom Nikki falls in love with, and Kaya and Yana (they both suddenly disappeared these days). There is also KK, who is secretly in love with Devyani, and helps her in her schemes. Devyani tries to kill Nikki, then humiliates her, until Nikki leaves home and lives with her mausi in a chawl. But Devyani makes plans to demolish to chawl as well, and then Karan saves the chawl. Abhi, who is Nikki's mausi's (who has cancer) rakhi brother, and his sister, and then Aai. Abhi weds off Karan and Nikki. Karan and Nikki are on their honeymoon, but then Nikki goes to the mandir and someone pushes her and she dies. Karan blames Abhi, but Abhi hasn't done anything. One night, it is shown that Karan killed Nikki...

3 years later, Nikki comes back as the slim Anamika, who begins to trap Karan in her web. It is shown that she had been found by nuns who helped her. She always cries when she sees her mausi in pain due to her cancer. Then another Nikki comes, who proves that she is Nikki. At this point of time, Karan runs away. But she is actually an actress and the real Nikki's, Anamika's friend. Her name is Maya. It is revealed that she loves money. Then she reigns over the Sareen mansion. But Dadu and Abhi recognize Nikki. Nikki is going to Maya's and her boyfriend, Hira's village (the family servant, Manju, who is Nikki's friend, revealed that she knows Hira from before). Then she sees Karan. He pretends to be someone else, but then reveals that he had run away to find out about Maya's reality. Karan and Nikki come back as husband and wife. Maya is in Sareen mansion joining hands with Devyani. They both get the shock of their lives, and then Karan and Nikki depart on a honeymoon.

Thanks to pagpri and alia!
alia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

1 more thing- karan is actually devyani's illegimate son... whom the rest know as her brothers son

JinK thumbnail

Originally posted by: alia

1 more thing- karan is actually devyani's illegimate son... whom the rest know as her brothers son

Really??
cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanx Jink and ALia.

I saw in previous episode that Karan pretended to love nikki a lot😕. So did KAran kill nikki or someone else????

Confusing😕

JinK thumbnail
I think karan didn't kill Nikki after all...!😡
Anonymous thumbnail
hey thanks soooo much buddy! :)
-Amisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for the update on the show so far! By the way, I also think that Karan didn't kill Nikki!