Questions regarding updates-- FEB 2nd update!!

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

Hi guys. Few of you are quite restless about updates. I believe the show has ended. 😕 Because there hasn't been any video updates. Not just on this forum but every other forum also mentions 30th jan as last episode.

I know it's shocking that the show ended middle of nowhere but when a show turns this bad I can understand zee cutting it off asap without thinking twice.

Love always
Fatima

NEWS UPDATE!

Some of you have mentioned the show has just moved to a different time slot but not ended. I live in USA so only people residing in India would be able to say what is going on.I am so sorry but I can only do updates when vids are posted!😕

According to the website 2nd Feb update

EP:187 - 02 February 2009, Monday

Raj tells Nupur that doctor is doing check up of Trishna. Nupur gets tensed and tells Raj to call Raajdeep but his phone is not reachable. Trishna wakes up and asks for Rajdeep. Nupur tells Kulraj its all because of Trishna only as she only insisted to come by road and blames Trishna for everything. Trishna tells Raj that she is getting bad intuitions about Rajdeep. Inspector comes and informs that Rajdeep is no more and has met with an accident.

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittercandy thumbnail

Actually it didn't ended as yet...i think they just changed the time slot...I checked the zee tv website..and they do have an update of the show after January 30th...so i think it's still on till Feb 6th.... 

minioo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hopefully they hav a good ending rather than in the middle of no where
akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
THANKS
nice to see 2nd feb's update
punjabi girl thumbnail
Thanks so much I was wondering what was going on!!!!!
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks.. i was thinking it ended...