Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I hope he returns, I miss looking at him!
CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Isnt it ending ? Kahaan ka re-entry phir ?

P.H.A.T thumbnail
yuppie gr8 he wil be bak......nw i will start watchin dis again...only for him and astha. oh yh its endin oh wel i guess we have to wait n watchEdited by P.H.A.T - 15 years ago
Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
but the show is already ending on 5th feb...😕n she is saying his entry will be after a couple of months😕
Sonu_usa thumbnail
Msg for the Moderator ..

I saw an article on Rahil  in Demand Closed ..
Saying articles from TELLY CHAKKAR is not allowed ..

This article is Not from Telly Buzz ..Why is this topic floating in the Forum with colorful discussion ..?

Is  Telly Chakkar is the only one Banned ..& is Okay to post articles .. from other  places..You need to give sufficient explanation..when you close or edit a topic..

Where is this article coming from ..?  Why is this topic not closed ..?

I told you .. ppl R walking away in all other forums ..when topics are getting closed or new rules are being implemented ..Which is having AN IMPACT ON  trps ..

Vijay Bhattar is unaware of lot of things that is going on .. He has vested power in wrong hands .. Anyone who entrusts you with work with faith & trust ..You should fulfill that without biased judgement ..so all are happy..
Are you doing that .. Miss Luv eijaz anita
As a moderator your focus should be in promoting the forum positively .. look at the shape of the Forum & serial ..

Vijay bhattar's forum  reflects in your Personna , He has done a fantastik job He gave you power ..What did you give him back ..in return for trusting you .. ? Do not see a hara bhara forum ..

SELFISHNESS destroys everything ,,have enough evidence ..to nail you ..Editing posts will not help you ..he has backup copies to see thru you ..

Any Action that is going against Community .. Race or Religion can be challenged .. So be careful ..

You have closed innumerable topics on Rahil .. Why is that ? with no explanation ..& allowed similar topics of sid shukla to float ..? lot of telly chakkar topics are floating..

I am not Afraid of Vijay Bhattar ...He's a businessman & We are his clients ..   star's & fans.. prod houses ..channels   ..we all are inter dependant on each other ..
We both are professionals ..aware of each other's skills & talents .. We never interfered in each other's paths .. he's truly a gentlemen .. if necessary ,, I'll discuss with lot of issues .. He never interferes .. has maintained a dignified code of conduct with the Public ..has acted on misleading info provided by Moderators .. Coz he's not connected with the ppl.. Mismanagement is going on by Moderators..
If necessary will give him another side to all of you .. so becareful ..He will listen to Sonu .. Coz I'm a thorough detail oriented professional ..Believe it ..

Edited by Sonu_usa - 15 years ago
-Ami- thumbnail

@ Sonu_usa- This topic hadn't been closed at the time since it wasn't an article from TellyChakar..Articles from there are not allowed..

But since now the show is finishing, and the article claims to be something else, therefore I'll be closing this topic...

Topic Closed
-BKACN Dev Team-