Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zidane-nedved thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: m_khan90

Thank you dear for remembering me in your prayers.  Next three four months I will sitting at home getting bored.   After the surgery you know first you have learn again to walk by using a walker.  Then after sometime you move to next step to walk  using crutches and when you get used to it and finally I can go out with a cane and then with no cane.   This whole process takes 4 months.   

As long as you can be able to use your fingers then you can always chat with us here, creativ site or on msn! we hope they start a kids show directly after this or maybe another channel so that we have alot more to talk about. dont think that your duty as Aamir nr1 fan is over when this show is over as you have to keep us updated and if Aamir needs anything(Money, support or other things) you will let us know. we will all support and be there for you in this hard months to come. Inshallah
Edited by Zidane-nedved - 15 years ago
*king* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wht happened 2 ur knee? the king wishes u a speedy recovery.

*king*
m_khan90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *king*

wht happened 2 ur knee? the king wishes u a speedy recovery.

*king*

Thank you kingji.
m_khan90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zidane-nedved

As long as you can be able to use your fingers then you can always chat with us here, creativ site or on msn! we hope they start a kids show directly after this or maybe another channel so that we have alot more to talk about. dont think that your duty as Aamir nr1 fan is over when this show is over as you have to keep us updated and if Aamir needs anything(Money, support or other things) you will let us know. we will all support and be there for you in this hard months to come. Inshallah

Thank you so much.  I appreciate your gesture.
m_khan90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramas

get well soon and I hope you get speedy recovery mr. khan and all the best.

Thanks for the best wishes Raksha.
m_khan90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aamir's Fan

4 months may seem like a long time, but I know that you will get through it. I hope you have lots of wonderful books to read, good movies to watch and also some good shows to watch as well. Have faith and you will be walking in no time. 😃

I am so thankful for all your support and best wishes.