m_khan90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I have learnt from my source of information that Aamir, Vasundara and Rohanpreet  of chota packet bada dhamaka will be performing in SRGMP show in the first week of January 2009. 
I believe they will be singing the songs which are already sung in CPBD.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zidane-nedved thumbnail

Originally posted by: m_khan90

I have learnt from my source of information that Aamir, Vasundara and Rohanpreet  of chota packet bada dhamaka will be performing in SRGMP show in the first week of January 2009. 

Thanks alot. I believe that the audience, the judges and contestents of SRGMP will be very impressed by Aamir. Who are the judges of srgmp 2009? maybe Aamir will impress them so that they offer him on one of the movies if they are Music Directors!
m_khan90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zidane-nedved

Thanks alot. I believe that the audience, the judges and contestents of SRGMP will be very impressed by Aamir. Who are the judges of srgmp 2009? maybe Aamir will impress them so that they offer him on one of the movies if they are Music Directors!

I hope you have heard that what Kunal Kohli has said when Aamir sang Yaro Dosti.  He said I am waiting for you, (Aamir) and other kids in the show, to grow and I will let you sing in my movies. 
I think Aamir will be singing "Allah ke Bande" song in SRGMP.  Yes you are right more exposure is always good. 

Aamir's Fan thumbnail

Thank you so much for this information, M Khan. Even though I do not watch SRGMP 2008 I will definitely be recording this show.
m_khan90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aamir's Fan

Thank you so much for this information, M Khan. Even though I do not watch SRGMP 2008 I will definitely be recording this show.

I do not know what is the occasion for the kids to sing in SRGMP2008 but I have learnt Aamir will be singing Allah Ke Bande song.  I am also looking forward to watch this episode.  Maybe the kids are there for vote grabbing for the finale. 
Aamir's Fan thumbnail

I do not know what is the occasion for the kids to sing in SRGMP2008 but I have learnt Aamir will be singing Allah Ke Bande song.  I am also looking forward to watch this episode.  Maybe the kids are there for vote grabbing for the finale. 

I love the song Allah ke Bande and I really enjoy it when Aamir sings it. I am really looking forward to his performance 😃
Zidane-nedved thumbnail

I hope you have heard that what Kunal Kohli has said when Aamir sang Yaro Dosti.  He said I am waiting for you, (Aamir) and other kids in the show, to grow and I will let you sing in my movies. 
I think Aamir will be singing "Allah ke Bande" song in SRGMP.  Yes you are right more exposure is always good. 

Thanks. But who are the Music Directors of srgmp? or there are other judges?
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
thanks, i am looking forward to this! Back to the old days with Aditya, but most likely Rohanpreet is going to win this time
Aamir's Fan thumbnail

The judges of SRGMP 2008 are as follows:

Shankar Mahadevan
Pritam
Aadesh Shrivastava
Himesh Reshammiya
m_khan90 thumbnail

I do not think the judges will give marks,  Maybe just comments.  Well we will see when it happens.