Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago
Sorry Rakhi gets Bakra show

Rakhi Sawant will be back on Star in another reality show, after apologising to the channel - and even singing them a song.

"It is like coming home. I think whatever happened should be forgotten," said Rakhi, who will do the show Arre Deewano Mujhe Pehchano. "I can explain this to you by singing: Chhodo kal ki baatein, kal ki baat purani naye daur main likhenge hum mil kar nayi kahani."

Rakhi said she had cleared all the misunderstanding she had with Star and that "they have offered me such a big show, so how can I say no to them? They are like family to me and I have apologized to them, they have forgiven me and I am happy to be back." The show will have celebrities who are made Bakras. 

Rakhi had alleged foul play against the channel when she lost last year's Nach Baliye. "I am going to get a chance to show my acting, performance and comedy and I have a feeling that I will enjoy this show a lot," the item girl said.

The show appears to be similar to the hit show in the US, Punk'd in which Ashton Kutcher plays the pranks. "Wait till you the see the reaction of celebs when they realise that I've pulled a gag on them," said Rakhi promising that the show would be utterly real, "it's not as if we'll stand on stage and pull someone's leg."

"This show is difficult because we will have to wear different costumes, and hairstyles and hide ourselves. People should not even be able to recognise our voices," she said. During one of the shoots, says Rakhi, one person ran behind her to hit her and she needed to be rescued by the security people around her. "There is no chance that you will recognize us in this show and it is going to be a big show," she promised.

The show will start on January 2 and be aired on Friday and Saturday at 10pm.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

m_khan90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I do not understand why Indian channels copy American channels shows.  I am sure India has more talent why the Indian think about shows on Indian lines. 
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: m_khan90

I do not understand why Indian channels copy American channels shows.  I am sure India has more talent why the Indian think about shows on Indian lines. 

why does everyone else copy american and british shows. Because they are popular, they don't copy them by the way. the brand is used and they get paid for it.