Aniston Laughs Off Pregnancy Rumors

shahidlover24 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Aniston Laughs Off Pregnancy Rumors

By WENN|Wednesday, December 14, 2005

HOLLYWOOD - Former Friends star Jennifer Aniston has laughed off reports she is pregnant with Vince Vaughn's baby—despite declaring she wants to have children next year.
Since splitting with ex-husband Brad Pitt in January, Aniston has been dating her The Break Up co-star Vaughn since August.

Aniston says, "You know what? If all these (pregnancy rumors were true), I should have had 10 babies by now, married five times. I swear when it happens, you'll hear it."

In an interview with In Style magazine, Aniston admits it took nearly a year of "hard work and soul-searching" before she was ready to date again.

She explains, "You just wake up one day and you start to feel like, yeah, I think I'm open to that now. It's not mapped out. It just sort of happened.

"I hope to be on the road to having a family in the next year. Ideally, I'd like to have a couple (of children), but who knows? That's part of the unknown that I like."

By the way: Can you guys see the pic?

Source: Hollywood
Edited by shahidlover24 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Hey, thanks for sharing and yes I can see the picture
shahidlover24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

Hey, thanks for sharing and yes I can see the picture

lol..thanks for replying...kool, was just wondering if anyone can even see the pics😆