Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Oh no I did not even see-catch this part....May be I need to find the link and watch it......Lord oh lord..
shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Oh no I did not even see-catch this part....May be I need to find the link and watch it......Lord oh lord..

hi varsha.....thanks to chitra's posts....humara sab ka re union hua.....please if you can post the you tube of what chitra is referring to...can you post it?thanks in advance๐Ÿ˜‰
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh good to see our gang back.sunil and abhilasha are missing.tumlog you tube mein dekho and posts yr comments here.you guys can watch the video posted in the VOI forum.Has anyone posted it...OMG my question mark key is not working..๐Ÿ˜›
achinta20 thumbnail
Which song are you talking about Chitraji?
Chits1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: achinta20

Which song are you talking about Chitraji?

Long time no see.Good to see you posting achinta.I am talking abt last week's ritisha's performance.I forgot the song ๐Ÿ˜›..some new movie song..๐Ÿ˜Š
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chitra anand

I was shocked to see a shirtless man and a skimpily clad girl dancing when riti sang and they were all over her and pulling her.How can she sing,when such a disgusting dance is going on.My god,that dancing girl was doing all kind of obscene postures๐Ÿ˜ก..is this a family show,is this a music show??๐Ÿ˜ก

Mataji you should get your pagal kutta to bite the show organisers n the performers.
they never seem to get into their thick skulls.
What, you guys are still following this show๐Ÿ˜†  I stopped watching it ages ago. 
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
GD we are just keeping this section alive ๐Ÿ˜‰  Actually some of us are not watching this show after Rithisha got eliminated.
Chits1 thumbnail
I am stil watching the show..for everyone...judges,contestants and of course shaan bhaiyya