Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
What on earth is wrong with the woman? Few weeks ago I read an article that she was working out in a gym and then some love song started playing. She started running around the gym covering her ears screaming to stop the song. Now she is bringing her drama to esbe. getting sad when contestants sing. I think recent article states she got emotional when Tanmay sang tenu leke.

We get it! she is sad over her break up with Abhishek. But this drama queen really making this sad situation hilarious. Also making comments that Abhishek must've gotten carried away seeing shradha sharma in short skirts is hilarious, keeping in mind she is THE RAKHI SAWANT

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aamir's Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh! wow, I cannot wait to watch ESBE tonight =)
Sumit-Kumkum thumbnail

the woman is a lunatic or she just creates all these false drama for attention. I am glad abhishek left her or he might've become a nut case too.

Aamir's Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I do not know why but I prefer Rakhi over Abhishek any day. I absolutely did not like his attitude at all in ESBE. He is so smug and thinks he is all that. He had absolutely no right calling out Kushal. Thank God he did not win and my favorite Raja won =)
xGlamour_girlx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aamir's Fan

I do not know why but I prefer Rakhi over Abhishek any day. I absolutely did not like his attitude at all in ESBE. He is so smug and thinks he is all that. He had absolutely no right calling out Kushal. Thank God he did not win and my favorite Raja won =)

same here. I would prefer rakhi over abhi any day. Beside I think the only reason we know abhi att all is because of rakhi. I am so glad Raja won!